Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsmmm c5 assign 3 comments 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

mmm c5 assign 3 comments

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty15/10/2015, 22:15

Scores & Assignment 3 posted luv u

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**

Last edited by InaMac69 on 15/10/2015, 23:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty15/10/2015, 22:50

Seen the assignment. :)

@ All judges. Thank you all for your comments and scores.

@ mamaj. Thank you so much for your wow points. I really wasn't expecting that.

Weldone everyone else.
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin
mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 00:23

You're welcome Jack. love2u
Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
MeeshelbyO
MeeshelbyO

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 01:33

Thank you judges for the feedback!! I'm going to get this figured out eventually lol
Back to top Go down
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 06:58

Thank you ladies for the scores and comments!
Well done Jack, congrats!

Assignment 3 will be a challenge - too many possibilities XD
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 07:23

thanks for checking in guys, I am looking forward to seeing what you do this round luv u

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 09:47

Thank you lionpaws. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 18:29

Me: Jack's Creations ( Jacko )
Model: Shan Shea
Assignment 3: Men At Mork

Shan's Job is ( Pararescue/Combat Control/Special Operations )

mmm c5 assign 3 comments Mmm_co12

I really enjoyed doing this assignment. brought back some old memories. So good and some not so good.
This is me in the middle. Picture was taken about 20 years ago.

mmm c5 assign 3 comments 18_bmp10
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 20:01

awesome entry Jack honey, will update this in the morning. Heading into game for a bit hugs hugs

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty16/10/2015, 20:20

Thanks hun. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty17/10/2015, 09:14

all updated, looking forward to seeing what everyone else does love2u

Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty17/10/2015, 10:17

I've seen the assignment.  Well I saw it before, but I've been a bit down.  x.x  I don't even know why.  

Got news about my grandfather, he has to either change how he eats and exercises or he'll be in kidney failure.

so I talked to him on the phone and told him to eat lots of spring green salads, tuna fish, and chicken.  (He's like me, neither of us like chicken...  Just like I inherited his black hair, I inherited his hatred of chicken LOL I'd tell him salmon, but that's where we disagree. He hates salmon, but I could eat salmon for every meal for the rest of my life if I had to. That and mushrooms.)

I need to get more active too.  I'm disabled, but I used to do a lot of yoga and my cousin is a yoga instructor and she told me a good site I can learn from (It's like a Netflix for exercise.  Daily Burn, if you wanna try too.)

I've been beating my husband's steps per day though!  He wants to do 1000 a day and I regularly beat him at it.  Then again he does heavy lifting in between the steps and I don't, so.

but yeah, seen it!  

I like yours Jack.  I should post a pic of me in the military.  I made an NCO grade before I was medically retired.  So I got to like... tell people to chip paint faster?  lol  (Navy.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty17/10/2015, 11:53

@ Vanadis. Hope your Garndfather will soon be back to full health. and i hope your back to your usual self soon.

As for me and the military i got through both stages of training with the Royal Gloucestershire, Berkshire and Wiltshire Regiment. i was only one week away from getting my first posting. My first posting would have been Northern Ireland for 6 months to 1 year. and then i was Transferring to the Parachute Regiment.

But sadly onw week before i was to get posted i slipped a disc in my lower back while on a Paintballing Experience. But i still tried to carry on. So instead off waitting one week to get posted if was put on army leave for 2 week and then put in a injury platoon for 4 week when i got back to the base to see if my back would heal. Those 4 weeks turned in to more like 6 week. One of the tests they did with me was long walk's ( tab's ) carrying 20-40lb in my backpack. My back just couldn't take it any more. So in Febuary 1997 i was medically discharged from the army with an Exemplary Military Conduct Record. And i was told if i got my back fixed and was given the all clean from my doctor to try again. i could go back and restart training from phase 2.

Three years later i had the all clear from my doctor to go back to the army. I was stronger, fitter, faster than before. I spend the whole three years building up my strength and core muscles. I was like a 80-90kg walking rock.

It was really hard on me having to leave the army the first time. But i got over it. So i went back to the army careers office to do the army enlistment process again. Three weeks later i was called back to the army careers office for a meeting. Sadly i was told they wouldn't be letting me back in to the army. Ok so atlest they told me face to face instead of just doing it by letter. But it still hurt deep inside. It took me a long time to get over the fact i wasn't getting back in. I had fights with family and friends who were only trying to help. But i just wouldn't see myself doing anything else. I had met a few partners since i had left the army. got married and then divorced.

And then i met Ina about 7 years ago. And my life changed for the better. I'm now more like the man i use to be. :)

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty17/10/2015, 17:42

@Vanadis wrote:
I've seen the assignment.  Well I saw it before, but I've been a bit down.  x.x  I don't even know why.  

Got news about my grandfather, he has to either change how he eats and exercises or he'll be in kidney failure.

so I talked to him on the phone and told him to eat lots of spring green salads, tuna fish, and chicken.  (He's like me, neither of us like chicken...  Just like I inherited his black hair, I inherited his hatred of chicken LOL  I'd tell him salmon, but that's where we disagree.  He hates salmon, but I could eat salmon for every meal for the rest of my life if I had to.  That and mushrooms.)

I need to get more active too.  I'm disabled, but I used to do a lot of yoga and my cousin is a yoga instructor and she told me a good site I can learn from (It's like a Netflix for exercise.  Daily Burn, if you wanna try too.)

I've been beating my husband's steps per day though!  He wants to do 1000 a day and I regularly beat him at it.  Then again he does heavy lifting in between the steps and I don't, so.

but yeah, seen it!  

I like yours Jack.  I should post a pic of me in the military.  I made an NCO grade before I was medically retired.  So I got to like... tell people to chip paint faster?  lol  (Navy.)

Thanks for checking in Vana luv u

Hopefully he will listen to the advice given and make a full and speedy recovery, I too am disabled, I have Cauda Equina Syndrome, it is very painful but pain killers help. I had spinal surgery 6yrs ago now, and each day brings new challenges, on top of that I have Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma, I might be heading for surgery to keep my sight. Good on you for keeping active, well as much as you can. I am a great believer in mind over matter on many things, but when the back pain strikes, lordy me its hard to do most things love2u

Back to top Go down
KrazyboutSimms
KrazyboutSimms

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty18/10/2015, 14:44

I lost my model crys

I was doing my usual Sunday clean up on my computer files and accidentally deleted my sims 3 folder. I even emptied my recyle bin before I realised what I had done. If I can re-make Ray I will carry on if not I may have to withdraw.

sorry my fault
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty18/10/2015, 14:59

I'm more than happy for you to recreate your sim if everyone else is. I'm sure it would be ok with everyone. I think we had someone once before that had done the samething while in a comp. And i'm sure we aloud them to remake their sim again. Good luck. :)
Back to top Go down
Vanadis
Vanadis

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty18/10/2015, 21:31

I'd be okay with a sim re-make. Deleting your TS3 folder is cruddy enough, would hate for someone to go through that and then get told they can't keep on with a comp O.o
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty18/10/2015, 22:15

totally fine with me, yep Jack you are right,in a past cycle of manly Man we had someone lose their model so we just let them carry on with a newer version.

Carry on with the comp Krazy, tis no problem at all love2u

Back to top Go down
KrazyboutSimms
KrazyboutSimms

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty19/10/2015, 13:15

I made Ray again. I am pretty sure I got him just about the same.

mmm c5 assign 3 comments 4cca4a6c-d322-4778-a8aa-35a7dc7e6dc1_zpsbxirkrlh

Here is his entry

He is a Child Care Assistant at the local Nursery School.

mmm c5 assign 3 comments Aviary%20Photo_130897294941055890_zpsjc97pdrs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty19/10/2015, 21:23

Awesome Krazy. Love the Manny idea. :) XX
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty19/10/2015, 21:23

awesome entry Krazy and yes that is very like him indeed love2u

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin
mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty20/10/2015, 15:34

Awesome entries Jack and Krazy! Love the daddy daycare thing there. And you pretty much nailed him in your re-make, WOW!

Vana, sending prayers for your grandfather.
Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
KrazyboutSimms
KrazyboutSimms

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty21/10/2015, 06:53

thanks Ina and MJ butterfly
Back to top Go down
lionpaws
lionpaws

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty21/10/2015, 10:48

@Krazy: I'm happy that you can stay with the competition. lovely entry, so cute!
@Jack: I'm touched by your story, and happy you are doing well again. Shaw's entry is awesome.

Here's my picture for Remmington:

mmm c5 assign 3 comments Firefi11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty21/10/2015, 11:09

@ lionpaws. Awesome entry, Love it. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mmm c5 assign 3 comments   mmm c5 assign 3 comments Empty

Back to top Go down

mmm c5 assign 3 comments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next