Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsRound 3 - Page 2 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Round 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

Round 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostRe: Round 3

guitar rock  signing in MJ, fabulous song choice, now to put me thinking cap on  thinking thinking 

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/

Similar topics

-
» Laney's Loft - Work Required
» WSCE Supertournament II - A tribute to TCEC
» Variations Stockfish Tournament (Round Robin)
» Eight-Headed Monsters II 8CPU (9 Round Swiss)
» Need help in Rhem 4
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Round 3 :: Comments

revolution-sims
Re: Round 3
Post on 8/6/2014, 20:47  revolution-sims
Just checking in guitar rock I thought I missed the deadline and got a bit worried lol.
mamajanaynay
Post on 8/6/2014, 21:29  mamajanaynay
@revolution-sims thanks for checking in! I thought you weren't going to make it!  nopeekin 

@Fantastic, Ya!  wootwoot wootwoot and thanks for getting you assignment in! When I heard this on the radio when it came out, I loved it right away.
mamajanaynay
Post on 8/6/2014, 21:43  mamajanaynay
Announcement

Hello all creators and contestants. I bring some good news and some bad news. I'll bring the bad news first.
Ravenholdt1 and model Kosia Johansson have withdrawn from the competition due to RL commitments. Best of luck to you Raven, hope you will still lurk the rounds when time permits. We will miss you.  hugs 

Now for the good news. Due to Ravenholdt1's withdrawal, everyone who has checked in and/or submitted their assignment for this round will automatically advance to round 4. Those who have not checked in and do not do so by the deadline tomorrow Monday June 9 will automatically be eliminated.  

Creators those who have not yet turned in round 3 assignment please submit them to me by PM as I still need them.
Tacha75
Post on 9/6/2014, 05:58  Tacha75
Don't remember if I checked in but I am still here and working on my assignment :)
MadelynsMommy
Post on 9/6/2014, 11:34  MadelynsMommy
I could have sworn I checked in here sorry about that......Everyones entries look great!!

Will have mine in later today.
mamajanaynay
Post on 9/6/2014, 15:04  mamajanaynay
@Tacha yes hun you checked in. lol Thanks for turning in your assignment.  luv u 

@ Michelle, thanks for checking in hun, I was getting worried there for a minute.  hugs 
revolution-sims
Post on 10/6/2014, 04:31  revolution-sims
working on my assignment now. Im thinking it will be in some time after 12 >.<
mamajanaynay
Round 3
Post on 10/6/2014, 14:14  mamajanaynay
@rs, love the picture! Thanks for getting this in! luv u

@Michelle, your pic is awesome! Love how you took a scene right out of the video.  hugs 
heather1307
Post on 13/6/2014, 20:04  heather1307
I am so sorry for not handing in.
I feel so horrible this just flew over my head with school starting back I've been so unorganised, I apologise again.
mamajanaynay
Post on 13/6/2014, 21:36  mamajanaynay
ayana, just pm me your assignment when you have the chance. You get to move on to round 4, because you checked in.  flower 
Post   Sponsored content

Round 3

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: The Sim Games :: Sim Games :: Downloads :: Downloads :: Sims 3 Downloads-
Jump to: