Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsRound 1 comments 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Round 1 comments

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

Round 1 comments Empty
PostRe: Round 1 comments

guitar rock  signing in, oooh cant wait to see everyones entries

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/

Similar topics

-
» Barbara Walters comments on Jane Fonda
» Laney's Loft - Work Required
» WSCE Supertournament II - A tribute to TCEC
» Variations Stockfish Tournament (Round Robin)
» LS-ratinglist (news & comments)
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Round 1 comments :: Comments

Shanz_is
Re: Round 1 comments
Post on 2/4/2014, 15:49  Shanz_is
Round 1 comments 2260615139 checking in :)
Buttonsginger
Post on 2/4/2014, 16:10  Buttonsginger
depopcorn  Lurks with envy  depopcorn 

Hi everyone! Wow...great song choice! Can't wait to see the first round entries  cuddle
InaMac69
Post on 2/4/2014, 17:04  InaMac69
MJ I have a question, it might seem totally dumb, LOL, do we (girly models) take the lyrics of what Rhianna says and do a pic using them ?? Just want to get it rght before I start LOL

Round 1 comments Origin10 waves at Buttons
Ravenholdt1
Post on 2/4/2014, 17:09  Ravenholdt1
checking in!
Round 1 comments 2260615139
How much of the song do we need to use? It's 4 min long...

Last edited by Ravenholdt1 on 2/4/2014, 22:50; edited 1 time in total
mamajanaynay
Post on 2/4/2014, 18:08  mamajanaynay
@ Ina, yes the girls need to do a pose that would represent the meaning behind what Rihanna is singing.

@Raven you only need to concentrate on what Rihanna is singing, and do pose that represents the meaning behind it.

Here's a hint of what you might do, I did this one up last night in case anyone needed a boost
She is representing the lyrics Rihanna is singing "Just gonna stand there and hear me cry..."
Round 1 comments 0f772f42-ccea-4d1b-bdb0-0929325c68da

You can also use how the girl in the video is acting to help give you idea's at to how to represent what Rihanna is singing.

@Button's, Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone's pic's too! I know this bunch will come up with some really good ones, Thank God it is a non-elimination round.

Thanks for checking in
Shanz
Ina
Raven    hugs
Ravenholdt1
Post on 2/4/2014, 18:55  Ravenholdt1
Okie Dokie!
Thanks!
InaMac69
Post on 2/4/2014, 20:32  InaMac69
thanks MJ  hugs 
mamajanaynay
Post on 2/4/2014, 21:10  mamajanaynay
You're both very welcome! I can't wait to see what you come up with!  hearty luvs 
mamajanaynay
Post on 3/4/2014, 00:21  mamajanaynay
This is  kissy (Muah!) No need to apologize.  luv u
TenderWolf
Post on 3/4/2014, 01:33  TenderWolf
Love the song! And can't wait to see everyone's interpretation, especially since this is in two parts! Good luck everyone!
Tacha75
Post on 3/4/2014, 03:22  Tacha75
Checking in  guitar rock 
mamajanaynay
Post on 3/4/2014, 04:49  mamajanaynay
Thank you for checking in Tacha!  luv u 
InaMac69
Post on 3/4/2014, 07:48  InaMac69
awesome pic and video Raven  hugs 
Ravenholdt1
Post on 3/4/2014, 17:29  Ravenholdt1
Thanks, MamaJ and Ina!  thankyou 

Last edited by Ravenholdt1 on 4/4/2014, 05:55; edited 1 time in total
MadelynsMommy
Post on 4/4/2014, 00:54  MadelynsMommy
Checking in!

I have a question about editing are special effects allowed as long as the background is in game?

Love that song btw  bravo 
mamajanaynay
Post on 4/4/2014, 03:26  mamajanaynay
@Michelle, yes you can edit your photo anyway you want, add any kind of special effects, as long as the background is in game background. I love this song too.  hugs 
revolution-sims
Post on 4/4/2014, 05:07  revolution-sims
So I was cleaning my sim bin the other day and I accidentally deleted my model  sorry my fault Is there anyway I could enter another one in her place? If I can't I'd understand.
mamajanaynay
Post on 4/4/2014, 13:12  mamajanaynay
I'm so sorry to hear that rs, yes please do re-enter with another sim. This is a non-elimination round and you hadn't posted your round 1 shoot yet. PM me with the head and body shot so I can edit your entry in the pictrail slide show and in the other area's.  luv u 
FantasticSims
Post on 4/4/2014, 13:32  FantasticSims
guitar rock  checking in Mamaj!!!

Great entry Raven! Can't wait to see more.
mamajanaynay
Post on 4/4/2014, 14:32  mamajanaynay
Hi Fan! Thanks for checking in!  hugs 
clovrboy1
Post on 4/4/2014, 18:54  clovrboy1
How does this work? How do you submit and what do you submit?
mamajanaynay
Post on 4/4/2014, 19:42  mamajanaynay
Hi clovrboy1!

Real quick as I need to get ready for work, here are the basics:

To request an entrance into a comp simply put down as a reply "Reserve" when comp sign ups are open.

Submitting: depending on the comp and what the host is requiring will be posted in the entry for the comp. For this one all I needed was a head shot of the sim you would like to have be a model in this comp and a full body shot on plain black background. Go here to see how the other contestants entered.

How the contest works: Again depending on the comp, each one is different and this one isn't your average modeling comp. For this one I have pre-chosen 9 different songs from 9 different genre's; rap, r&b, tango, rock, soundtrack, etc.. In each round there will be instructions as to what you will need to have your model do in game as the background has to be an in game background. No special items needed in those backgrounds just what you feel sets the scene. I will also post whether it is a pose shoot meaning you will need to use the pose player and poses or a dance shoot, which is still posing but in a dance pose. Along with any other instructions. I will also post a video of the song or lyrics as some rounds will require you picking a part of the song and having your model pose to represent that part.

If you want to join, you can. All I need you to do is post in this thread that you are checking in with either
 guitar rock for female models
 rocker for male models

then just look at the instructions on page 1 of this thread for what is required and/or allowed for this round. Once you have your shot done, post it in this thread. This round is a non-elimination round, which means everyone automatically advances to round 2. Some rounds will be elimination rounds where myself and two other judges will choose who goes on and who gets eliminated.

Hope I haven't made this sound more difficult or scary than it is. Really it isn't. If you want to sit back and lurk and see what everyone else comes up with and posts, please do and then make a decision if you wish to join. But remember, once this round is closed on April 16, so is entry into this cycle.
Ravenholdt1
Post on 4/4/2014, 20:09  Ravenholdt1
Thank you, Fan!  I love you 
revolution-sims
Post on 5/4/2014, 00:05  revolution-sims
guitar rock Forgot to say, checking in >.<
Post   Sponsored content

Round 1 comments

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: The Sim Games :: Sim Games :: Downloads :: Downloads :: Sims 3 Downloads-
Jump to: