Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsTenderWolf's Videos 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

TenderWolf's Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TenderWolf
Top Poster
Top Poster
TenderWolf

TenderWolf's Videos Empty
PostSubject: TenderWolf's Videos   TenderWolf's Videos Empty14/12/2013, 18:42

I decided I better go ahead and share the videos I've made! I do have more in the works, but right now I'm focusing on some other things.

I try to always tell a story with my videos, letting the lyrics explain what's happening, but sometimes I'll do a random one with a funny song (as evidenced in my old Guild Wars videos).

Anyway, in the meantime, enjoy these! We have some for SIFF Fall 2013 featuring Nemesis (you should recognize the lead guitar in that band as Hunter, Jillian Swansen's older brother), as well as a Whitney Cross music video and a tribute/story of Kenzie and Hayden.

Here you go!

For those of you who live in a country where YouTube blocks these videos, fear not! I didn't forget you! The videos are also available on Vimeo! :)

Kenzie and Hayden

Nemesis SIFF music video entry (Bully)

Whitney Cross music video (Cowboy Casanova)

TenderWolf's Videos J8z87n
Back to top Go down
http://tenderwolf87.blogspot.com
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

TenderWolf's Videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: TenderWolf's Videos   TenderWolf's Videos Empty14/12/2013, 21:20

oh my lordy  lovzzzz  all of these were superb, I must admit though my fav, was whitney, you had me bopping and singing along LOL

awesome, I wish i could do videos, they look fabulous

hugs hugs 

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/

TenderWolf's Videos
Page 1 of 1