Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA
 
HomePortalDownloadsFarm Girl 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Share
 

 Farm Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmbaAesthetic
Active Member
Active Member
AmbaAesthetic


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty12/11/2013, 09:53

Farm Girl Approv10
Scanned by ArtsyAmy495

Hey all,
This is a sim I done a quick bit of work on this morning and well I don't usually share my sims just builds but I quite liked her..

She's actually a little farm girl who took over her dads farm when he passed away!

Please let me know and be as honest as you like!

Thanks <3



Farm Girl 2woesyb
Farm Girl 2a0koiu
Farm Girl Iqvqe0

Omg :DThanks everyone I will get her uploaded to mediafire Very Happy<3


HERE YOU GO! : mediafire.com ?5d4bww8edak5nnd


Farm Girl 8605d467-6525-4cdf-99aa-44048fcb7ab0_zps4a76fbeb


Last edited by AmbaAesthetic on 12/11/2013, 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty12/11/2013, 12:22

Aww, she's adorable! love2u 

She looks like she has a ton of personality, and she has such pretty eyes - go for it! :DI'm sure everyone will love her!

more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty12/11/2013, 13:20

I agree  yep I would upload her, she is very pretty indeedy you rock 


**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag
ArtsyAmy495


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty12/11/2013, 22:12

thinking thinking thinking 




thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking 



thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking 

Uh Y-E-A-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should share her!!!1 beautiful simmie!!!! lovzzzz lovzzzz lovzzzz 



Farm Girl Simsaholics_Forever_Sig


Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
FantasticSims
Master member
Master member
FantasticSims


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty12/11/2013, 22:22

Shes lovely!!!!! lovzzzz lovzzzz lovzzzz 


The human desire to create has not changed...only the medium in which we use -free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Farm Girl W-940h10
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fantasticSims
AmbaAesthetic
Active Member
Active Member
AmbaAesthetic


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty12/11/2013, 23:01

Omg :DThanks everyone I will get her uploaded to mediafire Very Happy<3


HERE YOU GO! : mediafire.com ?5d4bww8edak5nnd


Farm Girl 8605d467-6525-4cdf-99aa-44048fcb7ab0_zps4a76fbeb


Last edited by AmbaAesthetic on 12/11/2013, 23:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added mediafire link)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag
ArtsyAmy495


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty13/11/2013, 00:48

Thank you Amba for sharing!!!!lovzzzz lovzzzz  I added your link to your first post & dl.more love 



Farm Girl Simsaholics_Forever_Sig


Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
AmbaAesthetic
Active Member
Active Member
AmbaAesthetic


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty13/11/2013, 11:51

@ArtsyAmy495 wrote:
Thank you Amba for sharing!!!!lovzzzz lovzzzz  I added your link to your first post & dl.more love 
Thankyou Amy! Sorry I was going to do that however my internet decided it wanted to cut out last night! And what's dl? Sorry I only joined the other day still getting used to this site though I love it already Very Happy I may have some other sims I can upload :) Thanks again <3


Farm Girl 8605d467-6525-4cdf-99aa-44048fcb7ab0_zps4a76fbeb
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty13/11/2013, 12:17

Hi Amba. you said to be honest. well for me, and this is only a personal thing not to say others would agree with me. but for me her eyes are a little on the large size. but then saying that like isla said they do give her a ton of personality. everything else about your Sim is perfect. hshe has a lovely shaped face. her nose is just right for her face shape to. and i really honestly think you should share more often. great work can't waight to see more of your Sims and more pictures of them to. :)
Back to top Go down
AmbaAesthetic
Active Member
Active Member
AmbaAesthetic


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty13/11/2013, 12:30

Jack Wilson wrote:
Hi Amba. you said to be honest. well for me, and this is only a personal thing not to say others would agree with me. but for me her eyes are a little on the large size. but then saying that like isla said they do give her a ton of personality. everything else about your Sim is perfect. hshe has a lovely shaped face. her nose is just right for her face shape to. and i really honestly think you should share more often. great work can't waight to see more of your Sims and more pictures of them to. :)
Thankyou for being honest! I always seem to automatically make eyes quite big as I always thing you can read a person through the eyes! I also have quite big eyes myself so guess it's what I'm used to lol I have a few sims I made a while back to share and will make some new ones and take what you said into consideration :DThanks again <3


Farm Girl 8605d467-6525-4cdf-99aa-44048fcb7ab0_zps4a76fbeb
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin
mamajanaynay


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty13/11/2013, 13:40

She is very lovely luv u 
Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty13/11/2013, 14:58

ta  for sharing her with us Amba. hugs hugs 

ps. I moved her to the members download section as she has a mediafire link. And dl ----> download

love2u love2u 


**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
AmbaAesthetic
Active Member
Active Member
AmbaAesthetic


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty13/11/2013, 15:01

@InaMac69 wrote:
ta   for sharing her with us Amba. hugs hugs 

ps. I moved her to the members download section as she has a mediafire link. And dl ----> download

love2u love2u 
Ohh that makes sense! And so if I upload other sims with mediafire link I put them in the members section? more love thankyou 


Farm Girl 8605d467-6525-4cdf-99aa-44048fcb7ab0_zps4a76fbeb
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty16/11/2013, 01:35

@AmbaAesthetic wrote:
@InaMac69 wrote:
ta   for sharing her with us Amba. hugs hugs 

ps. I moved her to the members download section as she has a mediafire link. And dl ----> download

love2u love2u 
Ohh that makes sense! And so if I upload other sims with mediafire link I put them in the members section? more love thankyou 
That's right Amba. if any of your creations that you are posting come with a mediafire download link they can go in the members download section. they only go in the off site downloads if the link you supply go's to another site, blog or the Sims3 exchange.

and i would love to see more of them. :)
Back to top Go down
AmbaAesthetic
Active Member
Active Member
AmbaAesthetic


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty16/11/2013, 11:34

Jack Wilson wrote:
@AmbaAesthetic wrote:
@InaMac69 wrote:
ta   for sharing her with us Amba. hugs hugs 

ps. I moved her to the members download section as she has a mediafire link. And dl ----> download

love2u love2u 
Ohh that makes sense! And so if I upload other sims with mediafire link I put them in the members section? more love thankyou 
That's right Amba. if any of your creations that you are posting come with a mediafire download link they can go in the members download section. they only go in the off site downloads if the link you supply go's to another site, blog or the Sims3 exchange.

and i would love to see more of them. :)
Ok thats awesome Very Happy
I have already uploaded another sim called Casey Teril keep an eye out for her I took in what you said about the eyes so would love your opinion!


Farm Girl 8605d467-6525-4cdf-99aa-44048fcb7ab0_zps4a76fbeb
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin


Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty16/11/2013, 16:34

I've just had a look at your Casey and left a comment. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Farm Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm Girl   Farm Girl Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Farm Girl
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Universe 2 packs (Cyclops/Marvel Girl - Wolverine Sabretooth)
» Caramel Girl's 3 wishes
» The Perfect Girl (Genie Meanie Miney Mo Part 2)
» Magician Girl
» Anime girl generator

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: The Sim Games :: Sim Games :: The Sims 3 :: Members Creations :: Sims :: Female Sims-
Jump to: