Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA
 
HomePortalDownloadsJax Wright 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Share
 

 Jax Wright

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 11:51

Jax Wright Approv12
scanned by Inamac69

Meet Mr. Wright, Jax Wright that is. I didn't start off creating Jax with anyone in mind, but  after I was done with him I realized he resembled my brother a bit! I guess I was thinking of him subconsciously.


Jax Wright 5yf6fq


Jax Wright 5uh11y


Jax Wright Zw11g5


Jax Wright 28u7osz


Download

Sim file and Sims 3 pack included in download

Eyes and Eyebrows by Praline Sims are sims 3 pack files should transfer. All other cc is package format

Jacket by Prada Sims here

Pants by Shojoangel  here

Timberland boots by Darko Sims  here

Hair by Modish Kitten here

Beard No. 5 by R2M Creations here

Skin by I Like Teh Sims Sugar Rush here

These are the sliders I have used:

Sliders

AWT lip tip width and eyeball sliders here

Jonha sliders here

Bella3lek4 facial sliders here

Heiret chin to neck slider here

Allie Cheekbone size slider  here

All other clothes are EA Base except Seasons Outerwear

Watch is EA Base

Terms of Use

Do not reupload or claim as your own
Do not use my creations as a base
Do not upload any of my creations to any paysites nor The Exchange
If you are going to use my Sims in any movie, stories, competitions, etc, please notify me thank you!


Jax Wright 2ewmck4


Last edited by sojourn98 on 29/9/2013, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 11:57

oooh I say he is hunky lovzzzz  thanks for sharing him with us here hun, also can I use him in my 100 baby challenge Tamara baby maker - here

hugs 


**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 11:58

@InaMac69 wrote:
oooh I say he is hunky lovzzzz  thanks for sharing him with us here hun, also can I use him in my 100 baby challenge Tamara baby maker - here

hugs 

Thanks for asking! Of course! I am glad you like him!


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 12:04

oooh Tamara will be so happy hugs hugs 


**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 12:13

LOL, good I am glad for her!cuddle 


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 12:15

Tamara is really pretty!


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 15:46

aww thankyou sweetie, I cant wait to see what their babies will look like hugs hugs 


**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 16:06

nice looking Sim sojourn it's nice to see a Ethnic Sim as we are low on them. :) we need more more more. lol :)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag
ArtsyAmy495


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 16:50

This is truly 1 very hot stuff sim!!!! LOVES!!! lovzzzz 
Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 21:41

Jack Wilson wrote:
nice looking Sim sojourn it's nice to see a Ethnic Sim as we are low on them. :) we need more more more. lol :)
Thank you Jack, you make beautiful Sims! So do so many others on here. I am glad you like Jax. Yes I love having a variety of Simmies to play with and create for downloading. Where I grew up it was so ethnically diverse and it's just what I am used to so I like my Sims world to reflect that hugs 


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 21:42

@ArtsyAmy495 wrote:
This is truly 1 very hot stuff sim!!!! LOVES!!! lovzzzz 
Thank you so much! I appreciate you showing Jax some love. This is my first download ever and I was extremely nervous with the whole process!


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty29/9/2013, 21:43

@InaMac69 wrote:
aww thankyou sweetie, I cant wait to see what their babies will look like hugs hugs 
They would definitely make some cute babies! I can't wait to see them!


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty30/9/2013, 00:04

@sojourn98 wrote:
Jack Wilson wrote:
nice looking Sim sojourn it's nice to see a Ethnic Sim as we are low on them. :) we need more more more. lol :)
Thank you Jack, you make beautiful Sims! So do so many others on here. I am glad you like Jax. Yes I love having a variety of Simmies to play with and create for downloading. Where I grew up it was so ethnically diverse and it's just what I am used to so I like my Sims world to reflect that  hugs 
Your most welcome sojourn. i to grew up in a ethnically diverse Town. my old School was made up of mixed origin ( Race ) but most of my good friends were of Ethnic type some of them use to take the micky because i was just like them but not if you kinow what i mean ( I'm White ) lol it's funny how two different races can be so a like. :)
Back to top Go down
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty30/9/2013, 00:30

Jack Wilson wrote:
@sojourn98 wrote:
Jack Wilson wrote:
nice looking Sim sojourn it's nice to see a Ethnic Sim as we are low on them. :) we need more more more. lol :)
Thank you Jack, you make beautiful Sims! So do so many others on here. I am glad you like Jax. Yes I love having a variety of Simmies to play with and create for downloading. Where I grew up it was so ethnically diverse and it's just what I am used to so I like my Sims world to reflect that  hugs 
Your most welcome sojourn. i to grew up in a ethnically diverse Town. my old School was made up of mixed origin ( Race ) but most of my good friends were of Ethnic type some of them use to take the micky because i was just like them but not if you kinow what i mean ( I'm White ) lol it's funny how two different races can be so a like. :)
What is "micky"? Is that a UK/Scottish term? Sorry for my American ignorance. Yes I am black, but have different races in my background and all different colors in my family and the community I was born and raised in (Seattle, WA). I think if most people got to really know others that aren't from the same background as them, we would find we have more similarities than differences.


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
sojourn98
Top Poster
Top Poster
sojourn98


Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty30/9/2013, 00:34

Oh yes, just a little silly side note, I didn't misspell "I Like Teh Sims" that is the title of the Tumblr lol


Jax Wright 2ewmck4
Back to top Go down
http://www.reaganleeds.wordpress.com
Sponsored content




Jax Wright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jax Wright   Jax Wright Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Jax Wright
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: The Sim Games :: Sim Games :: The Sims 3 :: Members Creations :: Sims :: Male Sims-
Jump to: