|Subject: Eve 16/6/2013, 08:47|| |
Scanned By Jacko
- Sim is packed with base game items, if you want her to look exactly like mine, please consult the CC Used, Default Replacements, and Sliders mentioned in this post.
- Defaults and Sliders
- Credit for the poses belongs to their respective creators. If you would like to know about any of the poses featured, please feel free to leave me a message.
- CC Used: Miss Skitty (Skin-Tone), Mochi029 (Tattoo), Escand (Contacts), Shock ‘n’ Shame (Eyebrows), Oreotea (Eyeshadow), Shyne (Cheek Pores), Lemonleaf (Lipstick), Cloudwalker (Nails), Sleepless Angel (Nose Piercing), Land of Woe (Piercings and Rings), Sanxtv (Pants)
- Other CC Used: Hair (Sims 3 Store-Sim Point Bundle), Shirt (Sims 3 Store)
- Mods Used: I used Nraas Master Controller to allow multiple accessories per location. You can find it under Master Controller, Settings, Cas, Multiple Accessories.
Note: The hair was part of a Sim Point Bundle called Frightful Hair of Monstrous Proportions. The hair itself is called Full Moon. I am not sure if anyone has done a re-texture of it with the mesh included, but the little research I did, showed it was available at two places, but unfortunately the links are dead. The Sims 3 Store does offer a hair that is 'similar' in style called the Femme Hawk Fatale or even The Shuffle.
Download (.Sim File)
|Subject: Re: Eve 17/6/2013, 16:06|| |
Lovely! This one is a keeper.
|Subject: Re: Eve 17/6/2013, 17:33|| |
|Subject: Re: Eve 19/6/2013, 03:10|| |
Oh I LOVE her!!!!
The human desire to create has not changed...only the medium in which we use -
|Subject: Re: Eve 19/6/2013, 12:00|| |
|Subject: Re: Eve 19/6/2013, 13:58|| |
|Subject: Re: Eve 2/7/2013, 16:40|| |
she is so so wonderful, i love that skin and the hair awesome job
**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
|Subject: Re: Eve 2/7/2013, 17:52|| |