Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsLipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty
PostSubject: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 19:12

LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Approv15
Scanned By Jacko

Yep I have done another one for you, I am totally hooked on making these LOL hope you enjoy

LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* LipsDD

Free download
Here

ATTENTION

I have updated this lipgloss with a CAS thumbnail. To download the updated version click the pic below

LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Lipglo13

kissy kissy  kissy

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**

Last edited by InaMac69 on 19/2/2012, 17:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 22:37

ooh I love this one too!! My game is going to be full of these! lol! Very Happy

more love more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 22:45

thankyou sweetie pie, I am going to attempt a male one tomorrow fingers crossed it works lol

more love more love

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 23:02

Ooooh a male one would be good! There's not many of those around and sticking with the stock lips for them is just not an option haha!

It should work exactly the same way as the female ones, you'll just be using the male overlay, specular & mask instead Very Happy

more love more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 23:07

while your here hun, in the bit where you do the mask/overlay etc at the bottom it says opacity or something, what is that for?

kissy kissy

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 23:23

I've never seen anything that tells you to change that, but I presume it just works like any other opacity setting ... the higher the setting the more opaque the texture will be?

Not 100% sure lol but I can't think what else it could be, although it seems a bit pointless, if I wanted to change the opacity I'd do it while I was making the actual texture rather than afterwards!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 23:25

i think i will leave it lone until i get too nosey and just need to press it lol then i can say nope not worth it lol

kissy kissy

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty8/12/2011, 23:30

Oh I had a fiddle around with it just then and it doesn't do anything that you can see in the preview at least lol it might change things in game or something, no idea haha!!

more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty19/2/2012, 17:03

updated with CAS thumbnail

wootwoot wootwoot

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*   LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image* Empty

Back to top Go down

LipglossDD by InaMac69 *needs image*
Page 1 of 1