Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsPhotography Showcase - Page 3 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Photography Showcase

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty22/4/2013, 14:10

@Everyone

Thanks so much for the congratulations!! I am still quite excited!! Hopefully I will continue doing as well in the competition! luv u

@Fantastic

WOW another stunning model and entry!! hearty luvs lovzzzz I put her up on the Model's Corner and your submission is under the assignment submissions section!!

Also, we have another entry from GreenDayGirl921 (The Officials)who is now completed all requirements for participating! mrprpl

@Nini and Flobo

Awesome submissions both of you!! Wow I LOVE seeing all of the artwork and photos you all are producing it is so inspirational!! lovzzzz

So Sign-ups are definitely still open Nini! I'd love for you to join!! mrprpl

What is going on right now is we STILL need a judge, so I'm doing my best to find one. Once we do, Sign-ups will be open for only a few days more but the deadline will be sometime after that since almost everyone has finished their first assignments. Those that joined later will have time obviously to complete it. But once we find another judge we can get the show on the road! mrprpl

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Dark_v24
Photography Showcase - Page 3 LOGO-3_zpse919e05e
Back to top Go down
ninisims
ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty22/4/2013, 21:32

Thanks for the compliments on my photos, Cooper and flobo :)

Flobo, I LOVE your photo, too.....and I also hate stickers....lol

Cooper, thanks for the info. I just haven't decided which model I want to use! I should have everything in by the weekend, is that okay?
Back to top Go down
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty23/4/2013, 16:16

@Nini

That is definitely fine!! I am STILL attempting to locate a judge... so hopefully I can find one soon! I may have to start bribing people angel

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty23/4/2013, 21:21

I think, well am pretty sure we have a judge, woot woot, she should come and let you know asap Cooper (coming from Facebook) she is also a member on here but mainly on FB hugs

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty24/4/2013, 01:30

@Ina

Thanks SO much, awesome awesome!!!! luv u luv u luv u Ina you are wonderful!!!

She just contacted me and we will be underway figuring out things. SO what this means is that, sign-ups will be OFFICIALLY open until MONDAY since most everyone has turned in everything required. Then the competition will get going!! Thanks for your patience everybody!!!

Back to top Go down
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty24/4/2013, 17:28

Hey everyone!

Going out of town until this Monday, I'll be available by messaging though I will check everyday! Final reserves and those that are interested get everything in by then!!

Back to top Go down
ninisims
ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty25/4/2013, 20:58

Okay.....got the head and body shots for my model. Working on the assignment!

CONTESTANT APPLICATION:
Contestant Name: Ninisims
Preferred Name: (if desired) You can use Nini
Model Name: Ehric Vanner

Model Headshot on white background
Photography Showcase - Page 3 Ehrichead_zpsff481619

Model Bodyshot on white background
Photography Showcase - Page 3 Ehricbody_zps604ea6e7
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty25/4/2013, 22:24

yay nini you joined and wow what a super smexy sim, he is absolutely draw dropping hunka hunka

Back to top Go down
ninisims
ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty26/4/2013, 01:20

Thanks, Ina :) I think I am in hunka Love with him!!!! He is now my absolute fave sim evah....sigh..... depopcorn I could watch him all day lovzzzz

Sorry...lol...anyway, wait til you see my assignment shot luv doctor
Back to top Go down
ninisims
ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty26/4/2013, 23:04

Double post....entering my assignment :)

Bone structure!

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Ehricdark_zpsf2af6deb
Back to top Go down
Smokytopaz

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty28/4/2013, 00:05

Oh my Nini......... hot stuff

Another casual submission.....

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Amd6wivborder_zpsb481db89
Back to top Go down
ninisims
ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty28/4/2013, 02:37

Thanks, Smoky :)

I love that photo! The blur editing really makes the movement realistic.
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty29/4/2013, 00:30

@ nini wow smokin hawt smexy drool worthy pic of your smokin hawt smexy drool worthy sim lovzzzz lovzzzz lovzzzz

@ smoky that is a fabulous pic, I love the effects used

heart spin heart spin

Back to top Go down
FantasticSims
Master member
Master member
FantasticSims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty29/4/2013, 01:54

WOW Nini!!! Fabulous!

Great pic Smokey!

The human desire to create has not changed...only the medium in which we use -free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
Photography Showcase - Page 3 W-940h10
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/fantasticSims
ninisims
ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty29/4/2013, 05:15

Thank you, Ina and Fantastic!

I am thinking it is time to make him a gorgeous lady and do something with him :)
Back to top Go down
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty29/4/2013, 18:04

Hey everyone! Finally back from being out of town, I'm moving to a different city so looking for apartments has turned out more tedious than I imagined! But finally found somewhere!

GREAT and AMAZING entries everyone!! And wow, nini what a HANDSOME model!!! hot stuff hot stuff

I'll be working on updating stuff, putting up nini's profile on the model wall, and such stuff tonight! Thanks everyone for your patience! thankyou

Back to top Go down
ninisims
ninisims

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty30/4/2013, 22:45

Glad to have you back and that you found someplace :) Thanks for the comments, too!
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty1/5/2013, 07:50

good to see you back Coop hugs hugs

Back to top Go down
Smokytopaz

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty1/5/2013, 18:25

No updates? No new assignment?

Your entrants will wander away never to be seen again Coop................ Sleep
Back to top Go down
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty2/5/2013, 02:30

PLEASE READ THIS AND BELOW POST!

THE COMPETITION IS STILL GOING! BUT WITH MODIFICATIONS!

Sorry guys!!! Had some complications with paperwork for my apartment... yuck I definitely hate that aspect of it!!! But it is all settled now!

And thanks everyone for the welcomes back!! luv u

So, I haven't heard any word back from my hopeful other judge, so right now what I am think is canceling the MINI-COMPETITION side of things in terms of SCORING... Hopefully sometime in the future I will be able to host a full-fledge competition when things are more going. instead there will just be random assignments so you all can have fun and be creative!! So what that means, is that, since pretty much all of you guys are at Simtech who are participating, then the competition side on the Sims 3 Forums will not be updated as often. Instead I will be focusing on here!!!

So, to say again, the MINI-COMPETITION is canceled in terms of SCORING... however the competition will go on, just minus the scoring. So please continue to submit, comment, and such!

Consequently, the model wall will go down unfortunately, so you may use WHICHEVER MODEL you prefer for WHICHEVER ASSIGNMENT. I am looking forward to your art and photo submissions!! hearty luvs hearty luvs

THE NEXT ASSIGNMENTS ARE POSTED

These will be due in a week's time, so by MAY 9th. (extensions granted as needed)

*ALSO* I have been slow the past days so I will be moving the artwork from the previous challenge onto the submissions section!!! As well as the artwork I have yet to update!!

Thanks all for your patience!!! luv u

Last edited by CooperCorner on 2/5/2013, 03:02; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty2/5/2013, 02:43

So, for the photo submissions for the MINI-COMPETITION (no scoring):

(All rules still abide)

Like I said you may use ANY model you desire. So I guess this is the perfect opportunity to play around with your models, and to see how they photograph as well as to showcase them and your own work!

PLEASE list you model's name and such information in the rules for the submissions for the MINI-COMPETITION photo assignments.

And please, have fun!! I LOVE seeing all the work you guys produce and I am glad you all are participating!! luv u

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty2/5/2013, 07:22

thanks for the update Cooper, I wonder where Luana went, I can contact her if you want me to

heart spin heart spin

Back to top Go down
flobo
flobo

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty2/5/2013, 09:54

Ooo new assignment coolcool just checking, do we need to do both?

I wouldn't scrap the mini comp yet, you may still get a judge, I can post on fb (I have a lot of fb friends) and on the other site I frequent requesting one if you like?

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Siggie-4

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Dvl_si24_zps079fbad5
Back to top Go down
CooperCorner
CooperCorner

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty2/5/2013, 13:56

@Ina and Flobo

Thanks you both! I would definitely like to find somebody to judge, really just need one other than myself. I really would enjoy having a scoring aspect to the mini-competition, so if you both wouldn't mind helping to either contact luana or find somebody new that would be so appreciated!

And for the assignments, it is a requirement to do BOTH of them... depending how long it takes everyone, there will definitely be extensions granted!

Thanks all!! luv u

Back to top Go down
flobo
flobo

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty2/5/2013, 18:15

I may have found you a judge, she will be contacting you shortly cooper Very Happy

Got it, do both assignments! I have one done I will work on the other later tonight!

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Siggie-4

Photography Showcase - Page 3 Dvl_si24_zps079fbad5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photography Showcase   Photography Showcase - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Photography Showcase
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next