Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsHillarious video, but not sim related!!! 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JustMe
Top Poster
Top Poster
JustMe

Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!   Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty19/12/2012, 19:40

Okay so I know this is not a Sim related video, but I didn't know where else to post it. It was so hillarious that I had to share it. I hope you all find it as funny as I did

Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Kyler

“Legalism says God will love us if we change. The gospel says God will change us because He loves us.”
Back to top Go down
deviouslyvivid
Top Poster
Top Poster
deviouslyvivid

PostSubject: Re: Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!   Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty20/12/2012, 00:32

Haha, that was funny! What's next? Peeing with the door open?!
Back to top Go down
http://simanarchy.wordpress.com
JustMe
Top Poster
Top Poster
JustMe

PostSubject: Re: Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!   Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty20/12/2012, 04:35

Hahahaha I thought it was funny and had to share it. By the way, DV, I sent you a friend request.

“Legalism says God will love us if we change. The gospel says God will change us because He loves us.”
Back to top Go down
deviouslyvivid
Top Poster
Top Poster
deviouslyvivid

PostSubject: Re: Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!   Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty22/12/2012, 03:09

OMG! I just had a total blonde moment! shy me I thought, cool a friend request. So I rushed over to my TS3 account was like what the heck!? Where's my request EA? Ohhhhhh, you meant on here too funny I totally forget we have those here.
Back to top Go down
http://simanarchy.wordpress.com
Eden777
Top Poster
Top Poster
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!   Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty22/12/2012, 05:22

That was hilarious! I actually had an ex boyfriend who thought it was hysterical to do that all the time, which he did because he ate Mexican food for lunch almost every food. Trust me, it's not that funny in real life!

Back to top Go down
http://edens-sims.blogspot.com/
JustMe
Top Poster
Top Poster
JustMe

PostSubject: Re: Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!   Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty22/12/2012, 12:07

@Eden oh I am sure you are right. That would be truly disgusting in real life

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!   Hillarious video, but not sim related!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillarious video, but not sim related!!!
Page 1 of 1