Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloads2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty23/5/2012, 14:41

This. Is. Amazing!
lovzzzz

2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Rammonsterts3pic1

Download at Fresh-Prince Creations below:

2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Downlo10
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty23/5/2012, 16:38

OMG I freking love this just gotts ahve a monster truck to drive around in hearty luvs hearty luvs

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty23/5/2012, 16:44

Can you imagine having some really pretty elegant sim, all dressed up in her posh evening dress and massive heels, walk out of the house and get into one of these beasts haha!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag
ArtsyAmy495

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty24/5/2012, 00:10

Oh YEAH!!!! I'm defo doing that for sure Isla!!! & I totally agree Ina....who DOESN'T need a monster truck???? lovzzzz

2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Simsaholics_Forever_Sig

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty24/5/2012, 00:29

Haha screenshots at the ready girls! I've got this one downloaded and ready to install next time I need to go in game! sunshine
One set of ridiculous monster truck shots coming right up!
too funny

more love more love
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty25/5/2012, 01:58

And here are some ridiculous shots of what I have now affectionately re-named 'The Beast'
https://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/t1019-random-monster-truck-shots-because-i-got-so-bored-d#9091

Yeah ... I got really bored haha! :P

more love more love
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag
ArtsyAmy495

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty26/5/2012, 05:18

too funny You are too funny!!!! I have already checked out the pics & that is one insane truck! too funny But I tell you.....that model of yours needs to take out some ads in a Men's magazine!!! too funny too funny I think all the male simmys will be lining out FOR SURE!!! Very, VERY, Nice!!!! I'm so glad you were bored.....makes for nice Eye Candy. lovzzzz

2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Simsaholics_Forever_Sig

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty26/5/2012, 14:01

Hahaha aww thanks hun! love2u

it's just Allie the sim I posted a couple of days ago with a ridiculous make over haha!
I love doing shoots like that, purely because I can use all the random donation CC and bits I can't remember where I got them from without having to mess about finding links or worrying about what will transfer with the sim and if the creator is ok with it being used with sims and a million other things LOL.
Although in this case I think I know where it all came from...
too funny

more love more love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince   2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Dodge Ram Monster Truck by Fresh-Prince
Page 1 of 1