Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsGrey Wolf by Arisuka 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Grey Wolf by Arisuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grey Wolf by Arisuka Empty
PostSubject: Grey Wolf by Arisuka   Grey Wolf by Arisuka Empty23/5/2012, 14:38

Because everyone needs a pet wolf!

Grey Wolf by Arisuka Wolf110
Grey Wolf by Arisuka Wolf210
Grey Wolf by Arisuka Wolf310

Grey Wolf by Arisuka MTS_Arisuka-1294413-WolfHeadnFullbody
Download at Mod The Sims below:

Grey Wolf by Arisuka Dl2-111
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Grey Wolf by Arisuka   Grey Wolf by Arisuka Empty23/5/2012, 16:37

love this and is going to be fab for stories and comp pics or just to have a wolfie in your game hearty luvs hearty luvs

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey Wolf by Arisuka   Grey Wolf by Arisuka Empty23/5/2012, 16:43

I wish my graphics were good enough to have the fur fluff render like that in game haha!
He looks so fluffy and cuddly ... not that you'd want to get anywhere near him.
I hope he's house trained!
too funny
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag
ArtsyAmy495

PostSubject: Re: Grey Wolf by Arisuka   Grey Wolf by Arisuka Empty23/5/2012, 23:31

Awww, he's actually very nice! I wish I still played Pets, but I un-installed it cuz I didn't really care for it as much. But this is fab work.....it would've went nice with my pet pandas I dl.

Grey Wolf by Arisuka Simsaholics_Forever_Sig

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grey Wolf by Arisuka   Grey Wolf by Arisuka Empty23/5/2012, 23:41

Yeah I don't really use the Pets stuff all that much, I'm playing in Starlight Shores mostly now and there's no room for Pet things haha!

I just wanted to have actual pets, but I think as a whole, Pets caused too many problems than it was worth (not for me, but for a lot of simmers)
- they didn't publicise the graphics requirements increase nearly enough, and those first few weeks without the patch were horrific with all the glitches.
- THEN there's the patch of all patches which literally broke more than it fixed!! 1.26 was an absolute nightmare.
No warning, nothing, just a "hey here's a great new patch ready for the new EP! ... Oh by the way, none of your furniture cc will work properly ... bye!"

Saying that, I still like it! ... The family I'm playing now is still my little Showtime demo girl Paige and her doggy and pet squirrel are very happy haha!

Wolfie must have taken forever to make though, I'm so jealous of Arisuka's patience haha!
more love more love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Wolf by Arisuka   Grey Wolf by Arisuka Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Wolf by Arisuka
Page 1 of 1