Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsHenry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! 210SearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty
PostSubject: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty20/5/2012, 12:33

Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Approv12
scanned by Inamac69

What I've learned from this is not to take on a request when my brain tells me I've got time before my exams start haha!
Life will always conspire against me to make sure I'm sick or having computer issues.

Never mind, he's done now! Sorry for keeping you waiting so long Eden!
Definitely one of the hardest celebrity sims I've ever tried to do. I think he comes second in my list of hard people to simmify haha!
There are parts of his face that are impossible to recreate no matter how many custom sliders.
He's not perfect, but I did my best, and he turned out ok!

Not many pictures with this one, I still haven't got my cooling plate and my laptop was burning up so I had to be quick!

Anything that's not CC should be base game, but I've got a feeling something from an expansion creeped in there haha!
Nothing to worry about though, anything that needs to be replaced if you don't have the expansion is nothing that will make a difference to the sim.

Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Scree652
Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! The-ne10
Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Scree653
Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Scree654
Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Scree655
Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Cavill11

No CC Version:
Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Scree657

Download Sims3pack

Download .sim

Download No CC Version Sims3pack

Download No CC Version .sim

Custom Content:

Content marked with asterisks (**) is package file CC, this will not transfer with the sim and needs to be downloaded separately.
I hope I've got them marked up properly haha! - if there's something missing that I've said will transfer, just let me know!

Skin used with the sim will not transfer, so you'll need to download it if you want him to look exactly the same - but it's not needed to have him show up properly in your game.
Skin used was Ephemera's old V1 default, which is not currently available, but Ephemera's new default/non-default skin is pretty much exactly the same, so if you don't have the old default or non-defaults and want the same skin, download the new one here and it'll look fine.

**Eyes by -Shady-**
**Eyebrows and Eye Bags by Arisuka**
**Cheek Pore Blush by Shyne**
Everyday Top by Juliana
Jeans by Darko
Everyday Boots by Darko
Formalwear from All About Style (Double Breasted Suit Reshaped)

Custom CAS Sliders:
Sliders not required to have the sim show up properly in game, but you'll need them if you want to edit the SHAPE of his face or body in CAS

aWT's Upper Lip Shape Sliders
aWT's Jaw Line Sliders
Johna's Body Sliders
Facial Sliders by Ahmad

more love more love

Last edited by isla87 on 15/1/2014, 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty21/5/2012, 15:48

lovzzzz oooh hunkalicious sim isla hun, you hav done an amazing job on him woot woot you are a very talented simmer indeedy

more love more love more love

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty21/5/2012, 15:56

very good isla. great work. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty21/5/2012, 16:46

Aww thanks!! love2u

He was so hard to make! He very nearly ended up with an alien nose haha!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty22/5/2012, 08:24

haha an alien nose now that would have been a funny looking simmie sweetie hearty luvs hearty luvs

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty22/5/2012, 12:11

I wish I hadn't deleted all my CAS screenshots I was using to compare to the pic of the real Henry all the way through!
Then I could have shown you the alien nose he had for about half an hour while I sat there getting annoyed trying to figure out how to fix it hahaha!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster
Tasha Seventyseven Sims

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty25/5/2012, 05:32

OMG, really I am totally freaking out how awesome and on point you have this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truely a winner right here kissy kissy kissy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty25/5/2012, 11:33

Haha thanks hun!! luv u
He was such a pain in the backside, but you know what I'm like, I love a challenge!
more love more love
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Top Poster
Top Poster
Eden777

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty25/5/2012, 19:39

Now I just have to find him the perfect girlfriend!

Back to top Go down
http://edens-sims.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty25/5/2012, 21:31

Ohhh now that's a whole new issue haha! I'm sure you'll have him with the perfect girl, then we need to see the babies!
too funny

more love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!   Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim! Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry Cavill - Eden's Requested Sim!
Page 1 of 1