Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   26/2/2012, 01:30

So in my first gimp gif, Pull up and hmmm Bella is driving and Emmett gets shot gun??? Didn't see that coming, lol.
Then everyone gets out of this little car like clowns at a circus. I haven't played in game in like very close to a year, So I am LMAO!!! too funny too funny too funny Guess, I didn't see the other six people in the back. Then all of a sudden Rosalie runs into the middle of the street to the other side of the road and you can see Alice turn her head thinking what has gotten into that girl?
Edward and Bella decide to race to there new home in excitment and leave everyone else behind!!!! Awww, it's so beautiful!!! wow wow wow Out of no where Emmett wants to take a jog so he changes. Maybe he went to look for Rosalie lol!!! brb dance dance dance dance

So everyone settles in and thinks it would be nice after the big move depopcorn :Woo: soft drink lurk eeeeeppppp to watch a movie. Expect Edward and Bella which seem to always be in there own world anyway, so let the games begin PILLOW FIGHT!!!! Hide

I will make pictures bigger next time. Hope you will enjoy!!!!! kissy 2 kissy 2 kissy 2
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   26/2/2012, 06:24

Very Happy Very nice!!! Very Happy

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   26/2/2012, 08:10

Thanks Amy, I had a blast you have no idea, it felt like crap having all EPs and almost all SPs and not being able to use them. How have ya been? Hadn't seen ya in awhile!!! cuddle cuddle kissy kissy
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   26/2/2012, 10:42

awesome CB more love more love

Why dont you do a story in the writers room all about the "Cullens" it would be like a mini twilight hearty luvs hearty luvs

@Amy hey hun good to see you on hearty luvs hearty luvs

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   26/2/2012, 13:19

Aaaahahahahahaha! very funny

This is brilliant hun!! I love how in the last one when Bella & Edward are having a pillow fight he's like "Sorry, sorry!"

more love more love
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   27/2/2012, 22:58

the pic's are looking great CB Hun. :) XX
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   27/2/2012, 23:17

@ CB Yes, I have been having some kids stuff to sort out that has been very slow moving & takes up a lot of my days right now....have only been jumping on later at night or sometimes early morning

@ INA I think that is an excellent idea CB.....keep us posted as the Cullens progress with their fabulous new life!!! cuddle

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???   

Back to top Go down

The Cullens have just moved in!!!! Ready for a little comedy???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1