Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   22/2/2012, 04:19

Hi! :) I want to share with you guys one of my favorite stories that I wrote more love I hope you guys like it, I won a contest called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hosted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in The Sims 3 community forum :) Pepper and her staff are the creators of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this story got published in their second Issue :cheers: I also got [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love2u Here is the story...

P.S. English is not my main language, so, if you guys see some mistakes, I'm sorry. I hope you all like it Very Happy

heart spin Love Beyond Time and Distance heart spin

more love By: Francheska05 more love

It was winter, a cold day, I cannot forget the way he looked at me before saying good bye. Tears were rolling down my cheek while his arms were around me, hugging me so tight like he didn’t want to let me go.

But it was time. He looked at me with loving eyes, and gently, he dried up my tears. He wanted to be strong, but in his face I could see the pain, the same one my heart was feeling. But life is like that, and changes happen. He had to fly to a country far away to follow his dream. I still cannot forget that kiss, that last kiss he gave me. So tender, so loving, and so sweet, that everything faded around us.

When our lips woke up from that enchanting moment, he said: “I Love you my dear, and I promise someday I will come back.” Those words gave me hope and strength.

Then he walked away without losing sight of me, he waved his hand, he blew me a kiss, and with tears rolling down his face, he entered the plane to chase after his dream.

Now, here I am, reading this week’s letter, he has been sending me letters every week since he left. He tells me how different are things there, how beautiful is the city and how much he misses me. Every time I read his letters, it bright my day, I can’t help but to have a huge smile in my face.

I can’t wait to get to see him again. Even though it have been two years already after our farewell, he still always in my thoughts, in my dreams, in my praying.

The world keeps on moving the same way. Many times I hear: “You should just move on”, or, “He will never come back”,

but here I am, waiting for him, for the love of my life to come back. I know they are wrong, I know he wants to be with me again as much as I do.

Today I’m anxiously waiting for this week’s letter. I wonder how he’s doing, if he has been thinking about me as much as I do, if he misses me, I wonder what amazing experiences he has to tell me. The mail is here,

I open the letter, but the only thing it says is: “This is going to be my last letter.”

My heart is starting to beat faster; my eyes are filled with tears, I can feel my heart breaking apart of sadness and disappointment. I cannot believe he gave up that way. After so much waiting, after all we went through. He doesn’t love me enough? I should have listened to the ones who told me this was a mistake, how I could be so ingenuous.

Devastated, I break the letter, I throw it in to the garbage and I go back to my apartment. I open the door, and I go to the kitchen to get a glass of water, hoping I could drown on it. Suddenly, I feel a gentle hand caressing my hair. I turn around and I see him, standing right there in front of me with a huge smile on his face. I cannot believe this; it is like a dream come true.

I jump on him and hug him, I feel like the time stopped. I can feel the pieces of my broken heart get back together as I finally feel his body close to mine again. There are no words to explain what I’m feeling.

As we embrace ourselves, I begin to feel my tears of immense happiness running down my cheeks like a flooding river. He is finally here, with me.

Without letting him go from my arms, with my face against his chest, and with tears still running down my cheek, I say: “I thought you were never come back again”. To what he answered: “Because of the letter? I’m sorry; I just wanted to surprise you. I promised to you my beloved, that I was going to come back, and now here I am, that letter was the last one because now, there is no force on earth that makes me leaving you again. I missed you so much. I love you my dear.” After saying those sweet words, he gives me a tender kiss in my forehead and he hugs me even tighter while tears start rolling down his face as well.

I wish this moment last forever. Now, with him by my side my life is complete and with all this happiness I have, I can finally say, this is life.

You can also read it in the second Issue of the Simultitude magazine. You just have to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and look for page 68-69. There are also pictures that I made that goes with the story :) You can give it a look Wink

Well, I hope you guys liked it bigbounce Thanks for taking a chance to read it luv u

I added pictures to the story! Very Happy I hope you guys like it more love

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by francheska05 on 28/2/2012, 17:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id265044950
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   22/2/2012, 06:57

OMG this is brilliant, I also went and read it in the mag too and the pics were so good. You should definately write more stories I think you have a natural talent for writing and I for one would love to read more

love2u love2u love2u love2u love2u

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   22/2/2012, 14:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
OMG this is brilliant, I also went and read it in the mag too and the pics were so good. You should definately write more stories I think you have a natural talent for writing and I for one would love to read more

love2u love2u love2u love2u love2u

Awww how sweet Ina! Thank you! luv u I do write stories, I love writing and it's one of my hobbies :) But most of them are in Spanish since that's my main language Laughing When I get some free time to write, I'll do it in English and I'll share it with you guys hearty luvs I'm really glad you liked it Ina, thanks for the compliment again, you are so sweet Very Happy cuddle

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   22/2/2012, 21:45

Very Nice Francheska!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] * [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   22/2/2012, 22:55

Very Nice Francheska!!

Thank you Amy luv u

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   23/2/2012, 00:27

I LOVE THIS!! more love
I totally agree with everyone, you have a natural talent here and should write more!!
cuddle
:teddlove:
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   23/2/2012, 00:32

I LOVE THIS!! more love
I totally agree with everyone, you have a natural talent here and should write more!!
cuddle
:teddlove:

i agree to. i don't read many stories. but this is good. :)
Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   23/2/2012, 00:40

@ isla: Thank you so mch! hearty luvs That's very nice from you! luv u As I told Ina, for sure when I get to be free from college I'll write more stories to share with you guys hearty luvs

@ Jack: That's nice to hear. I'm flatered lol!

--> It feels really nice that all of you guys liked my story love2u

Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   28/2/2012, 17:58

I aded some pictures to the story people! :cheers: Hope you guys like them! more love

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   28/2/2012, 18:15

awww those pics just make it more real, awesome

hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   28/2/2012, 18:18

awww those pics just make it more real, awesome

hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

Thank you Ina! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   28/2/2012, 19:23

we need more. :)
Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   28/2/2012, 19:43

Jack Wilson wrote:
we need more. :)

Hehe Very Happy I promise I'll write another one soon more love Maybe during the weekend if I feel inspired hehehe Wink

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   28/2/2012, 19:54

ok francheska05. i look forward to reading more. i've just posted more on mine to. :)
Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   29/2/2012, 05:01

Jack Wilson wrote:
ok francheska05. i look forward to reading more. i've just posted more on mine to. :)

Saw it! Very Happy And commented it Lol Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05   

Back to top Go down

Love Beyond Time and Distance by Francheska05
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1