Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 00:58

Scanned By Jacko
Rurby Macky

Anything with an * needs to be downloaded and will not come with sim if not done!!!! Thank you kissy
Credit goes to the following
Skin AYF Default Ephemera 2.2
*Hair 1* Peggy retex. 766-767 Paint Stroke
Hair 2 NewSea Free Hair
Blush Inamac Valentine Blush
Eyes TIfa at Simcave need Reg.
lips YukeySims3
Jewerly Helen sims
Formal dress  SH*SIM
Nails Klavix
Clothing EA Store or EA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 01:23

outstanding CB. she is lovely. i think i mite even put her with one of my guys. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 01:39

cheer2 cheer2 YAYAYAYAY!!! dance dance Thanks Jack!!! kissy
Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 01:41

Awww CB hun she is GORGEOUS!! :cheers: :cheers:

more love more love
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 01:46

kissy Thanks Isssss baby!!! I just can't tell you enough, so glad Jack and Ina has helped in us getting to be all such great friends!!! I am having a total blast doing this contest with ya!!!! kissy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 01:50

your most welcome CB. as for the comp. i know i can be a bit harsh in judging but my way of being fair. but i do have something i'm thinking of to help out a bit. i've just pm'd isla so she can feel you in on that. :) X
Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 01:51

Yessss it's a good plan! :cheers:

I'll pm you CB (again haha!)

more love
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   16/2/2012, 07:57

wow wow wow she is super hot, and thankyou for using the blush loves ya sweetie pie you rock

@ isla.CB and Jack

the comp is going great and I cant wait for cycle 2 hehehe and I agree we are a proper little family here and it would not be the same without you

smushy moment

hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Population_TS3

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   19/2/2012, 22:19

She is AMAZING Tasha I love her, I just love seeing your work period!!! more love lovzzzz lovzzzz
Back to top Go down
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   20/2/2012, 11:05

kissy kissy Awww!!! Thanks lovely kissy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!   

Back to top Go down

Rurby Macky "The Simtech Sweet Heart" late but, accounted for LOL!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1