Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   19/2/2017, 19:35

@mamajanaynay Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your husband! I hope and pray he will get better. We certainly understand. Please, please, please take care of yourself and him, and I wish you all the best! heart spin hugs

@heather1307 Your entry is very lovely! more love

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   19/2/2017, 19:38

Everyone,

Ina hasn't been feeling well. I know she will respond to you as soon as she is able to. I just wanted you all to know. Please be just a little patient with us.

I hope and pray you feel better soon @Inamac69
heart spin more love luv u

Back to top Go down
nursestabby
Magazine Staff
Magazine Staff

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   20/2/2017, 14:15

Sorry to hear that @Inamac69 - hope you come back soon and feeling 100% hugs xxx hugs

What about you Amy ... are you doing better too?
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   20/2/2017, 17:14

@ArtsyAmy495 wrote:
@mamajanaynay Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your husband! I hope and pray he will get better. We certainly understand. Please, please, please take care of yourself and him, and I wish you all the best! heart spin hugs

Thank you Amy, unfortunately my husband is terminally ill, fortunately we have NOT received the dreaded news of "your husband only has XX time." But in reality we both know he is living on borrowed time. unhappy

I will keep Ina in my prayers as well.

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
wbombje

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   21/2/2017, 03:02

@inamac69 I hope you are feeling better soon!
@ArtsyAmy495 I hope that you are feeling better now. Thank you ladies for being awesome hosts love2u
@mamajanaynay I am so sorry to hear about your husband's health :(. I can't imagine what that must be like. I wish you both strength through these hard times.
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   3/3/2017, 00:13

@wbombje thank you.

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   5/3/2017, 19:22

@nursestabby wrote:
Sorry to hear that @Inamac69 - hope you come back soon and feeling 100% hugs xxx hugs

What about you Amy ... are you doing better too?

I was doing a bit better for a brief moment, but then several things started happening which have unfortuneately restricted from using my computer for awhile. I am back to bed rest until I get clearing from three different doctors now. And, to get cleared, it will require several weeks of monitoring, Dr. appts. and labs. icky unhappy I am able to use my phone occasionally though. (I will be sharing more to all the magazine staff soon.) more love

Quote :

Thank you Amy, unfortunately my husband is terminally ill, fortunately we have NOT received the dreaded news of "your husband only has XX time." But in reality we both know he is living on borrowed time. unhappy

I will keep Ina in my prayers as well.

You're welcome...so sorry to hear that! I hope you enjoy every precious moment!!! cuddle hugs

@wbombje wrote:
@inamac69 I hope you are feeling better soon!
@ArtsyAmy495 I hope that you are feeling better now.  Thank you ladies for being awesome hosts love2u
@mamajanaynay I am so sorry to hear about your husband's health :(.  I can't imagine what that must be like. I wish you both strength through these hard times.

Aww, thank you! cuddle I was doing better for a short moment, but I will unfortunately have to take a bit longer to get better.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   5/3/2017, 19:36

heart spin Hello Everyone! heart spin

I just wanted to post to say that I sincerely apologize to you ALL for not being actively able to participate in the Simming Community
for the past several weeks. I unfortunately have to take a leave for awhile until I can get cleared by several of my doctors. I was put
back on bed rest and cannot use my computer until I am better. This should be a temporary problem, but I sadly deal with some health
issues that can potentially turn my current symptoms into long term concerns if not dealt with quickly and with stronger doctor orders.  
Also, I haven't heard from Ina in awhile, and haven't gotten any responses from messages either.

Regrettably, we will need to postpone the competition until Ina is able to get online again. I am able to send responses and check in only
on my phone, but I'm not "allowed" on my computer right now. crys

I will check in, but please be patient if my response are slower right now.

I thank you all so very much for your awesome creativity and your friendly interactions with each others and us! You are all simply amazing
& I can't wait to be able to get back to simming!
 love2u   more love   luv u

Back to top Go down
X-tina

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   6/3/2017, 11:21

Hope you all get better soon guys, sending you much love & hugs! luv u

and don't worry about the comp, health is much more important! flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bare Essentials Sims 3 & 4   

Back to top Go down