Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

City Life - Sims 4 story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   7/12/2016, 17:53

Your welcome Amy cuddle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   7/12/2016, 18:47

"Tess..."
"Yeah?"
"There is something different about you."
"Crap. I'm getting fat aren't I. I know I've been putting on the pounds and working out at the gym everyday just isn't helping."
"No. That's not it. There's...something...else. I just can't figure it out."
"Is that your way of being nice and not admitting to the fact that my boobs are humongous and my derrière matches in size?"
"Hahaha. No. I mean it Tess. You are not fat, your boobs are perfect and so is your derrière....Wait! Now I know!"
"Know what?"
"What's so different about you. Your tattoos are gone. Why?"
"Well after some major soul searching, I decided that if I am going to be a more presentable woman in the next Presidents life, I need to change my image."
"But Tess. We already had this discussion. I thought we were all good on that subject."
"Well to be honest, Landdy, I wasn't good with it."
"You don't have to change who you are to be my wife, President or not."
"I know. I'm not changing who I am, just my image. I'm still that painter. That will never change."

Later that week
"How was your day, Landon?"
"Fine. Discovered and came clean with the public about a money scandal that was going on."
"Oh?"
"I immediately exposed the councilwoman and her husband pocketing money that was to go into the general fund for projects around the cities. All cities, here, Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Newcrest, Magnolia Prominade and they had also embezzled money from the wild life fund for Granite Falls. I knew that once I had all the facts, I had to come clean to the people and hopefully they appreciate it and this won't affect my running as they were also deeply involved with political affairs in my office."
"I'm sure the people appreciated hearing it from you and not on the news first. If that would of happened, they may not have believed you or in you and accuse you of not having their back."
"I sure do hope you're right. Oh and by the way, I like the new hair style."
"Oh...thanks..."
"I think it makes you look very sexy, smart and classy."
"Thank you again Landon."

"Mommy. How come Mr. Angel isn't here anymore?"
"Tatum, he had to leave."
"But why? I liked him. He was funny."
"I know sweetheart, but he was getting kinda old and he asked me if he could resign."
"Oh."
"Give Mr. Chaflik a chance hunny."
"Ok. I will."
"So pumpkin. Are you all ready for your Christmas concert?"
"Uh huh! Miss Purple said that every time I practice my solo, she gets tears in her eyes."
"What song are you singing?
"Mary did you know"
"Oh that is a very lovely song. I'm sure the whole audience will be crying afterwards."
"Are you and daddy still coming?"
"I will be there and as far as I know your dad will be there too."

"Hi! My name is Tatum. How are you?"
"Well hello Miss Tatum. My name is Mr. Khaled Chaflik. You can call me Hal, if you wish."
"Mommy said it is proper to call you Mr. Chaflik."
"Your mommy is a smart lady. But if you wish to call me Mr. Chaflik or Hal, that is up to you. My feelings won't be hurt and I will not think any less of you."
"So....Mr. Chaflik, do you like to play dolls?"
"As a matter of fact Miss Tatum, I most certainly do!"
"Really? You're not joking me are you? What about games?"
"I most certainly am not joking you, Miss Tatum. I would never do such a thing. And yes, I do like to play games, just not on those box things. I'm not that smart of a man."
"I can teach you!"
"Hahaha. Miss Tatum, you certainly are a breath of fresh air. Now, don't you have some homework to do?"
"Yes sir, I do."
"Then you best get your work done and then you can play."
"Ok."

"Mr. Chaflik, would you like to accompany us to Tatum's school Christmas concert?"
"Oh Madame, that would not be very professional of me. Thank you for the offer but I must decline."
"Well okay...but just so that you know, we aren't that uppity or snooty. And we wouldn't think twice if another households butler or maid even came to a school's function."
"Yes, Ma'am, well maybe some other time then."
"Okay. You're going to miss some of the best holiday skits and music."
"I'm sure there will be another one at another time."
"I do have another favor to ask."
"Anything Ma'am."
"First please call me Tess. Ma'am and Madame make me sound old! Second, could you please bring down all the Christmas decorations? We will be getting a tree after the concert and Tatum will want to decorate when we get home."
"Yes, Ma...Mrs. Grissom."
"Tess."
"Mrs. Grissom."
"No. Please call me Tess. Mrs. Grissom is my mother-in-law."
"Ok then Ms. Tess."
"Fine. I guess that will have to work."
"Have a good evening out with your family, Ms. Tess."
"Thank you Mr. Chaflik. Enjoy your evening of not having to chase Tatum around, playing dolls and whatever else she has you do."
"She is a delightful child. Full of spirit! Reminds me of my granddaughter."
"Where is your family? Would you like some time off to go see them for Christmas?"
"We will talk about my family some other time, Ms. Tess."
"Okay then."

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   8/12/2016, 18:54

"Guess what today is, daddy?"
"Um...I don't know, Tat. I think it's Monday."
"Noooo...daddy! I know it's Monday. But guess what's happening today?"
"Let's see...it is....wait! I know, it's Christmas Eve!"
"Daaddyy! I know it's Christmas Eve. Guess what else today is."
"I don't know Tatum, why don't you tell me what else today is."
"It's MY BIRTHDAY!"
"Noooo. I think you better check with mommy on that. I seem to remember her saying that you weren't going to have one this year."
"Daadddyyy. You can't do that!"
"I know sweety. I'm just fooling with you. Let me be the first one to say Happy Birthday!"
"Thanks daddy."

Later in the afternoon

"Come sit with me Mr. Chaflik."
"Anything wrong Ms. Tess?"
"No...nothing is wrong. I just want to talk is all."
"Ok. What shall we talk about Ms. Tess?"
"Your family."
"Oh, Ms. Tess. I...I don't think that is very appropriate. A servant should never speak of their families to any member of the family they are serving."
"Oh stop with that non-sense, Hal. You don't mind if I call you Hal do you?"
"Well no...but it isn't..."
"I know. I know. It is appropriate. Do you know what I feel about all this nonsense?"
"...."
"Well, I think that first of all, you are not just our butler or servant. You are a Sim being and your family does matter to this family. I don't care what those snooty uppity class think. I think they treat their butlers and maids wrong. And second, you are serving as a butler in the household of the possible next President and I know for a fact that his whole campaign message has been about the equality of all sims, the mistreatment all sims have been getting and how he plans on stopping it."
"Ms. Tess. It is in our teaching at Windenburg Academy on how to portray our service to the households we serve in. I really don't think your husband could possibly change that."
"Don't be so sure about that. Why don't you talk to Landon when he gets home tonight. You may find out that he is on your side and does care about all sims, including those who are attending Windenburg Academy. Now. Tell me about your family. Where do they live? Is there a Mrs. Chaflik? You mentioned you have a granddaughter, how many children do you have and are they sons or daughters? Do you have any siblings?"
"Ms. Tess. So many questions and I'm not entirely sure I feel comfortable talking to you about my family."
"Well when you are ready, just know that you are free to speak to me or even Landon about your family. So I'm also going to assume that you have no intentions of going to visit them for Christmas. It is Christmas Eve after all."
"No. I haven't made any arrangements to go for a visit."
"When was the last time you went home for Christmas, Mr. Chaflik.?"
"Oh, many years ago. I went home during breaks at the Academy and then for a short spell after graduation."
"Mr. Chaflik! I have to insist that you go home for this Christmas and I will not expect you back until after the New Year."
"But Ms. Tess...I don't have any...."
"You just leave it to me, Mr. Chaflik. I'll take care of all the arrangements. Now I want you to go call you family and tell them the news and pack!"
"Are you sure about this Ms. Tess, in your condition and all?"
"Absolutely! I have run this house before all by myself and I'm sure I can do it again. Now go pack and call your family."
"Yes Ms. Tess."

Early evening
"Are you ready for your birthday, Tatum?"
"You bet! I'm going to be a teenager! Woot!"
"Lord help us all."

"Well Tatum, seeings how your birthday happens to fall on Christmas Eve and we allow you to have one present, do you want to open up one?"
"No, I don't think so. I'll save it for tomorrow. But I do want to know what news mom has!"
"Oh? Tess? You have some news?"
"As a matter of fact I do."
"Well spill it mom!"
"Yes Tess. Do spill it, as Tatum put it."
"Well okay then....we are going to have a baby!"
"What! Tess! We're having a baby?"
"Dad...that's what she said! When? Is it going to be a boy or girl?"
"Haha. I don't know Tatum. I don't want to know before it's time. And how did you know I had some news?"
"Hal told me that you told him to go home for Christmas and he asked if I would help you around the house during break because he is concerned about you being on your feet too much because of your condition. And then he told me what he suspected."
"He said the same thing to me about running this house while he was gone. I don't know how he knew when I didn't find out until this afternoon."
"Wait...our butler is going home for Christmas? When did all this happen?"
"Landon. I told Mr. Chaflik to go home for Christmas and not to come back until after the new year. We will discuss this later."
"Oh. Alright."

"I'm so happy mom! A baby brother or sister! Someone to pick on now, instead of Hal."
"Miss Tatum, I don't mind at all. Now I will have another little one soon to play dolls with."
"What if he's a boy? Boys don't play with dolls!"
"Well if he is a boy, then I'll play trucks with him. Now if you'll excuse me Miss Tatum and Ms. Tess, I shall finish my duties before leaving."
"Your taxi will be here shortly Mr. Chaflik and there's an envelope on your bed for you. No questions, just buy some wonderful gifts for your family. Also I hope they will like the gift I sent them. Please give them our love."
"Thank you Ms. Tess and you shouldn't have. I'll repay you back."
"No need, just enjoy your time with your family! Now Tatum...I don't want you to spend your whole vacation watching me. I'll be fine!"
"But mom...you're going to have a baby."
"And that doesn't mean I can't do anything. I'm not a fragile flower."
"But I promised Hal."
"Tatum. I'll be fine and you need to be out with your friends during the school break."
"Well it won't be every day that I'll go hang out with my friends. They can come here and hang out you know."
"Yes I know that. Now go have a piece of your cake and Happy Birthday, sweetheart."
"Thanks mom. You're the best, I love you and this is the best Birthday/Christmas present ever!

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   9/12/2016, 07:09

Awesome chapters MJ, wow she is a teen already that was quick LOL Love the fact that Tess is sending the butler home for Christmas. She is the perfect boss and will make a wonderful first lady (sim style) luv u

I read the other chapter the other day and could have sworn I commented on it eeeeeppppp Oh dear I must have had one of those "cancel the action" moments haha shy me I am loving this story so far MJ

heart spin heart spin

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   9/12/2016, 16:51

"Cancel the action" LYHO LYHO LYHO

Thanks for reading Ina. Yes Tatum is now a teenager! afraid 1 Run for the hills eek scared, hide behind the couch Hide raging hormones abound! :laugh: Seriously though, this is one time when I do miss the the missing life stage, ie: TODDLERS! I didn't want two children in the home so in order to make it appear that years have gone by, as soon as Tatum got an "A" in school, I aged her up.

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   16/12/2016, 19:57

A New Year

Months have passed, Landon was confronted by his boss at work and persuaded to run for council, in which he won by a landslide. It would of appeared that his message on the inequality treatment of Sims caught the attention of many Sims, including those who were/are attending Windenburg Butlering Academy. Although being just a council person, Landon still didn't have the clout needed to really make a stand in changes across the lands, only what pertained to San Myshuno but that didn't stop him from spending countless hours on the phone with fellow council members and gaining new votes that would be needed when the time came.

Back at home Tess grew restless and tired of her ever expanding waist line. She had noticed a different feeling with this pregnancy than when she was expecting Tatum. With Tatum she spent hours just rubbing her belly and talking to the little one growing inside and her cravings of many things were immense. With this pregnancy however, she grew tired of being limited to activities and just couldn't wait for the day to arrive where she could finally deliver him or her. She found it difficult to stand for any length of time painting, so her art projects were placed on hold until after the baby was born.

Tatum on the other hand was excited about the upcoming new family member and spoke everyday to Hal about what her plans were going to be once her baby brother or sister arrives.

Up to current time:

"How is the little one doing today?"
"Restless! I think he or she wants out as much as I want this to be over."
"Aw, really Tess? It's been that bad?"
"No not bad, just, it's been some very long months. Not being able to pass time away painting has been hard."

"Well dear, it's almost over. So I'm also going to assume this means no more babies?"
"Landon, I can not answer that question right now. All I want is for this one to be over."
"But after Tatum was born, you couldn't wait to have another one and we tried so hard."
"Yes I know that Landon. I'm not saying I don't want or do want anymore babies. I'm just not thinking about that this moment."
"Then what are you thinking about? Are you feeling okay?"
"Actually, no. My back has been killing me all day long."
"Have you called your doctor? When did it start?"
"No I haven't called the doctor. It's just back pain from carrying this one. I noticed little twinges starting yesterday and just figured it was because I was on my feet more than I should have been but it's much worse today."
"Let me help you upstairs, give you a backrub and you should lay down for a while."
"That sounds like a good idea. Thanks."
"I could keep you company. You know make sure everything is okay?"
"Landon. I know what your up too and the answer is no. I'll be fine once I get off my feet."
"Okay, just asking. I'll stay with you though. That way if needed I will be right there."
"I'll be okay. If anything should happen I can always ring for Hal and he can alert you."
"Well turn around then."

A few hours later:
"Ugh! Landon! Hal!"
"What's wrong Tess?"
"It's the baby...it's cooomminng!"
"Have you called the midwife or doctor yet?"
"No. But Landon...I don't think there's much time."
"What do I do?"
"Just call them anyway and you'll have to deliver the baby. Hurry he's coming NOW! UGH, AHHHH."
"They are on their way. I've got the doctor on speaker, he's going to guide me through delivering the baby. Tess I need to help you out of your clothes and you have to lay down."
"If I lay down Landon, this baby will be out. I need to remain standing just a bit longer."
"Tess, this is Dr. Williams. You need to lay down and deliver that baby! Landon will do just fine if he follows everything I tell him. He is my eyes till I can get there."
"Oh alright doctor. But please do hurry. Uuuhhhh, ahhhh."

A few hours later:

"It was the most incredible thing I have ever witnessed! I'm telling you Diego, I have never been more proud of Tess than I am today, nor have I ever loved her so much!"
"Well delivering your own child has got to be quite the experience. Are you sure you want to stay in politics and don't want to become Dr. Grissom?"
"Haha. No Diego, I don't think I could be a doctor. Even though delivering our baby was exciting, that was just way too much blood and goo for me. I hand it to those who go in that career. They've got to have a stomach made out of steel or something."
"Wait! Mom had her baby! And you delivered dad? What did she have?"
"Why don't you go up and meet your new sibling Tatum. I think mom would like some help and company. She got pretty wore out from this one."
"Is the doctor still with her?"
"No he left a short while ago after he made sure mom was fine."
"Fine? Was there any problems?"
"Nothing your mom didn't handle like a champ. Don't worry Tatum, she is doing good. Just tired."

I would like to introduce the newest member of the Grissom family,

Gage Grissom.

"Hey mom! Is it okay to come in?"
"Sure sweetie! Come and see your baby brother."
"Bro...brother? I've got a little brother?"
"Yup, you are officially a big sister. And with that comes a lot of responsibilities."
"Can I see him?"
"Why don't you go over and hold him. Introduce yourself to him."
"What did you and dad name him?"
"Gage. Gage Landon Grissom."
"Well hello Gage, lil bro. I'm Tatum, but you can call me Tat or sis. Which ever you prefer. And just so you know...I'm not going to let anyone hurt you or be mean to you. Welcome to the family, I'm so happy you are here."

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   18/12/2016, 00:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh goody another addition! I am so far behind on my simming fun time, but I will get all caught up on this just after the December magazine release (in about a week).

ta for more fun simming story! I can't wait to read up on everything! mrprpl hearty luvs cuddle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] * [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   20/12/2016, 15:51

awesome update MJ lovzzzz lovzzzz

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   28/12/2016, 04:07

Moving on up

Time has passed for The Grissom family. Tatum is an A student and not far away from graduation and Gage is struggling a bit with his grades. Tatum sits down with him every night and they do homework together and like a good big sister, she helps him along with his. Tess has been painting and gathering up a stock pile of art work that she hopes the Art Gallery will buy. When she isn't painting or working off the extra weight gained from both pregnancies, she has been out pounding the streets of San Myshuno helping to spread her husbands agenda while he is often away on rallies in Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Magnolia Prominade and Windenburg. Election day is fast approaching and one night after Landon had been away on one of his rallies, he had received some news from one of his top campaign managers, he was leading in the polls and it looked very likely that he will pull off the win for Presidency.

"Tess, Tatum and Gage, can you please come sit at the table. I have some news to share with you."
"Sure dad!"
"But daaad, I was about to call some of my friends."
"Yes dear and Tatum...your friends can wait."
"Tatum, mom has kept me informed of your school work. You made the honor roll?"
"Yup! I did. Can I go to the prom?"
"Tatum. I told you not to bother your father with that. I would speak with him at the appropriate time."
"It's okay, Tess. As long as she keeps up her grades, I don't see any reason why she shouldn't be able to go."
"But Landon....prom? We all know about prom."
"I trust her Tess. She may be our daughter, but I don't see any of your wildness in her."
"Uh...guys? I'm right here!"
"Yes we know, Tat. But like your mother said, we'll discuss that later. I didn't call you all here just to congratulate you on making the honor roll. Now Gage. I also understand that you are some difficulties?"
"Um. Yeah."
"No need to be ashamed Gage. Some subjects just aren't everyone's...forte. What seems to be the problem? Maybe we need to look into hiring a tutor?"
"It's math! I just don't understand it! Even though Tat has tried to help, I just can't remember how she helped me get to the answer the next day."
"Landon, I've got some concerns about Gage and I've made an appointment with his doctor to have some tests run."
"What do you mean, Tess? What is wrong with my son?"
"I'm sure it isn't anything major, I just feel he has a bit of a hard time retaining some things. With the right help, I'm sure it is something he will outgrow."
"Well get that looked into. Tess. I hear from my campaign manager here in town that you have been out talking to people while I've been gone?"
"Yes I have. When I'm not painting or trying to work off all that extra weight gained from those two and all those holiday parties."
"Thank you. And I'll tell you about how you look later...."
"Guys! Children... here....in the room...hellllooo!"
"Yes Tatum. I am well aware of you two."
"Then quit looking at mom like you are undressing her with your eyes! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gross!"
"Yeah. Gross. Dad."
"Hahaha. Fair enough. But I can't help that your mother is the most gorgeous woman in the world."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We know dad. Mom is pretty. Mom is beautiful. Mom is gorgeous and we do agree. She is the best mom out there. Even our friends say so and their parents. They say she will make the best First Lady."
"Speaking of which. That is the whole reason for gathering you all together. I have spoken with one of my campaign managers and from the latest polls, I'm in the lead."
"That's great dad!"
"Yeah that's great!"
"Honey! That is good news!"
"So dad, does that mean you won't have to go out of town anymore?"
"Unfortunately Gage, that means I'll be gone more."
"More? Dad? But why?"
"Because that's the way it works Gage. You want dad to win and be the next President, don't you?"
"Yeah...but if he's in the lead then why do more?"
"To make sure I stay in the lead, Gage. Now it is even more important that I keep on the road and drive home a victory."
"We understand Landon. The kids have break coming up soon, maybe we can accompany you then. Would that sound like a plan Tatum and Gage?"
"YEAH!"
"That sounds like a great idea! I'll let Michael know and I think it would be great to have you all there on stage with me."
"Can I go now? I want to play up in my room."
"Yes Gage. You can go. See you in the morning if we don't see you before bed."
"Dad. If you win..."
"When I win..."
"Okay, WHEN you win. Does that mean we will have to move?"
"Yes we will Tatum."
"Where?"
"Well it will be here in San Myshuno. So no you won't have to change schools. The last President to live outside of San Myshuno was President..."
"President Bernard Von Haunt and his wife, Mimsy. Yeah I know. We studied about them in school and we went on a tour to their home in Windenburg. They said that their home, which by the way is supposedly haunted by them, is the last home to serve any President. Presidents after him till now are all housed in an apartment here in San Myshuno.They also say that President Von Haunt, who was formally known as Lord Von Haunt was a painter and he liked to burn his paintings and one such occasion he did and accidentally started the home on fire killing both Lord Van Haunt and Lady Mimsy Von Haunt. Such a sad story and in the formal dining room, even though they fixed it to look like it did back then, you can still smell smoke.  "
"Well yes, Tatum. That is correct."
"But why an apartment? Why can't we just keep our home?"
"They feel that an apartment, which is in one of the Landgrabb Estate Towers, offers better security for the President and his or her family. And it is less likely that like President Von Haunt and his wife won't get caught in a fire and die."
"Oh. It's just going to suck going from here to a tiny cramped apartment."
"Oh I assure you Tatum. It is not cramped. In fact, your mother knows which one it will be."
"I do?"
"She does?"
"Yes you do Tess. I wasn't going to say anything. I just found out the other day that the original Presidential apartment is undergoing some reconstruction and will not be done in time of the election and inauguration. So they bought another one."
"And I know where this one is..."
"You lived there. With me."
"Shut up! No way!"
"Where mom! Where?"
"It was the apartment that your dad and I first rented when we moved here after we graduated from school."
"You mean you guys lived together first before getting married?"
"Yes we did Tat. We were best friends. It was a long time before your dad admitted his true feelings for me and I kinda got pregnant before we were married. We had a fight and..."
"Okay stop. Way to much info there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Gross. I'm going to bed. Goodnight."
"See you in the morning dear!"
"Nice Tess."
"What?!"
"Let's go up. It's been an eventful night."
"Yes it has, yes it has."

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   29/12/2016, 10:12

loved the update MJ, way to go Landon and Tess is working so hard on his behalf. Hope Gage is ok and there is nothing major going on with him.

hugs hugs

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   29/12/2016, 21:29

Thanks Ina! hugs

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   29/12/2016, 22:04

Scandals

With every election, no matter what the type, there is bound to be someone watching your every move and someone who will feed fuel to a fire, regardless if it is truth or an attempt to spread propaganda. The same holds true in Sim worlds. No one is safe from spying eyes.

"LANDON!"
"What Tess? What's wrong? Why are you screaming?"
"Do you mind telling me just what the smark this is all about?"
"What are you talking about?"
"THIS, Landon. Take a look at the Sims Daily Newspaper. You've made headlines along with your apparent new lover?"
"What in the smark are you talking about? I have no other lover except for you and you know that!"
"Well apparently while your children and I were sound to sleep here at home you where out and about in over in Windenburg having quite the time of your life!"
"All I did was meet with Diego out for a..."
"DIEGO? You are seriously going to try to drag my best friend Diego into this...this messy little love triangle you apparently have going on?"
"Tess. Calm down."
"Calm down? You want me to calm down when I find out from a news reporter that my husband is out drinking and dancing and flirting and messing around with another female at a club in Windenburg? NO! I will NOT calm down, not until you are truthful with me. Geez Landon! Think of the children! Think of what they are going to face in school come Monday morning! Of all in rotten, shameful things you could of done, you go out and mess around with another female and then come home in the wee hours of the morning and expect me to....oh no mister. OH SMARK NO! You have just found yourself sleeping on the couch or better yet bunk up with Hal. I'm sure he won't mind."
"Tess. Please be reasonable. I am telling you the truth. You can call Diego and ask him for yourself. He texted and asked if I wanted to meet at the Narwahl Arms. He had a hard week and needed someone to talk to. I met him, we sat at the bar all night and talked. Yes I did talk to some of the other patrons there, both female AND male. I was even able to score up some more votes. I don't know where this newspaper gets off writing a story like this when I was not out dancing and flirting and I certainly DID NOT go into any closets or kiss any females!"
"Oh you better believe I'll be asking him. Not sure if I will be able to believe him but I will undoubtedly be asking him. You can count on THAT!"
"Well while you are doing that, I've got to call my campaign manager. This has got to be nipped in the bud right now."

Later that day...

"So sweetie I have to tell you something."
"What's that dad?"
"Well you are probably going to hear in school a lie that was printed in the Sims Daily Newspaper. I just want you and your brother to know I did nothing wrong and I love your mother very much. She is the light of my world and I would do anything for her as I would do anything for you two."
"Dad, where's this coming from?"
"The newspaper printed a headline story that I was out cheating on your mother at a club in Windenburg. I certainly was not."
"Where you at the club dad?"
"Well that part is true, but I met a friend there and that's all."
"Was that a lady friend?"
"Tat, what makes you ask that?"
"Because I was the one to read that newspaper first and gave it to mom. Don't worry dad. I can handle myself in school. You just worry about me not stomping you at this hoop challenge!"
"Bring it on daughter, bring it on."

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   31/12/2016, 00:42

No Apologies Needed

At the latest Flea Market to come to San Myshuno, Tess took advantage of it and put some of her art work out for sale and being the wife of a Presidential candidate, she was not off limits to paparazzi and making headline news.

"Hello Tess!"
"Lily! It's good to see you. Would you care to purchase one of my pieces?"
"That's what I'm here to do. I just love your work. I think you will be the next Picasso."
"Oh don't be silly. I am not nearly that good or great!"
"Listen Tess. I also wanted to talk to you about something."
"Oh? And what would that be?"
"I read what that sleazy reporter said about Landon in the newspaper. I just want to let you know that had he come inside the club that night, he would of known that was not what was going on. Landon did not dance or flirt or go into any closet with any of the young ladies there. He spent the entire night sitting at the bar with Diego talking."
"That's what he said and that is what Diego had told me. I feel like such a idiot for not believing in my husband."
"Tess, honey, both you and Landon are such lovable people and just a joy to be around. It's no surprise to me that there would be haters in this community. I'm sure no one in Windenburg believes it either, seeings how you both are from there and your parents are still there."
"I just don't understand why anyone would spread such hateful lies! That could of broke up a family!"
"Well you just don't pay any attention to the filth that is printed in that paper. They really need to do some house cleaning in that paper. So many sleazy reporters looking to make a name for themselves. I'll take this one and this one. Gotta reserve some wall space for more!"
"Oh thank you Lily and thank you for your kindness and friendship."
"No problem my dear, no problem. Call me sometime and we'll go out for a drink just to see what that sleaze of a newspaper can spew!"
"Oh Lily you are too funny. But yes we should!"

"So you must be that retched Rep. Grissom's wife."
"Um excuse me? And who are you?"
"Stella. Stella McCourt. But you can call me Ms. McCourt."
"Well, Ms. McCourt, why would you call my husband retched? What has he done to you?"
"First of all I do not understand how any woman would want to stay married to a man who is obviously cheating on her and with such younger little things. Can only mean one thing if you ask me. You aren't putting out as well as you used to in your younger more youthful days. After children things get stretched and boobs sag."
"Would you please not look at my boobs. And besides I will have you know I am as tight in those area's you are referring to as I was before I had our children! And if it is any of your business, my husband does not have to go looking for anything at anytime for any reason and he knows that. Besides, you shouldn't believe all the gossip spread unless you were there? At the club? That night?"
"Humph. I would never set foot in a place of such sin! And as I was saying. The second is I will not let you or your husband move into my building!"
"You live in the tower that they are renovating? You do know that both Landon and I once lived there. In that very apartment that they are planning on renovating."
"Ah yes. So you two were the young couple living in sin in my apartment building. I was never so glad to find out it came empty. I prayed for such a thing to happen as we don't need the devil doing his dirty work around the rest of us."
"What on earth are you talking about? Landon and I have been best friends since grade school and we lived in that apartment in a platonic relationship."
"Say what you will. That still does not change the fact that I have gotten signatures from every resident in that building and it has been sent to the city council. We oppose any President coming into our building. Period."
"Ms. McCourt, may I ask you a question?"
"Depends on the question."
"Well. Would you oppose this if it were the President that would be moving in there instead of possibly my husband and our family?"
"...."
"I thought so. Now if you wouldn't mind. I'd like to get back to attending to my sale."
"Humph. Good day Mrs. Grissom."
"Good day to you too!"

Later that evening

"Landdy, I have something I need to say to you."
"What's up love? Come and sit."
"Oh Landdy, I am so so sorry I didn't believe you about that night at the club."
"Ah honey. There's no need to apologize. I should of told you I was going out with Diego."
"I should of had more faith in you and not believe such horrible things."
"Listen Tess. Like I said before. I will always love you and only you and I will only need you and no one else."
"I love you Landon."
"I love you too Tess. How about some lovin."
"My pleasure Landdy. I've missed you."

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   31/12/2016, 09:53

I knew ir couldnt be true, that rotten paper angry As for that snooty woman not wanting them to stay in the apartment, well if I was Tess she would have got a bloody nose for how she spoke to her hspital

Awesome update MJ heart spin

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   31/12/2016, 18:23

Thanks Ina! hugs

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   1/1/2017, 01:11

Mind yourself!

"Hey. Are you Tatum's boyfriend?"
"Uh...no? I'm just a friend of hers."
"Gage!"
"What?"
"Mind your own business! You don't go asking every guy I know if he's my boyfriend."
"I was just wondering."
"But still. You don't just ask people that."

"Boo!"
"AHHHHHH!"
"Did I scare you Hal?"
"Why my dear boy, you nearly scared this drink right out of my hands!"
"Hahaha."
"Have you finished your homework my good boy?"
"Nah. I'll do it later."
"I think you should do it now instead of later. That way everything you learned will still be fresh."
"I'll remember it. It's only stupid math anyway."

A few minutes later:
"Gage! Have you done your homework?"
"Yes ma!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes ma."
"Hal tells me you told him you would do it later. I've been hearing you, Tatum and her friend doing nothing put playing games."
"....."
"Gage? Did you hear me? Stop playing that game and do your homework mister! Or I'm going to tell your dad!"

"Hal, can you help me with my math homework?"
"Why haven't you gotten it done by now?"
"I didn't feel like doing it then."
"But Gage. If you had done it then, you would of remembered what you were doing in school and it would of made doing your homework easier."
"I guess. Can you help me?"
"I will help you, but from now on homework before play. Is that understood?"
"Yes sir."

"Ms.Tess. Gage seems to be slacking a bit on getting his homework done."
"Yes I know, Hal. Thank you for being such a good butler and friend to the children."
"It is my pleasure Ms.Tess....Is there something bothering you Ms.Tess?"
"Oh Hal, I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to tell you this..."
"You have to let me go. I understand Ms.Tess. Please do not feel that you will make me mad. I have enjoyed being with you and your family."
"Oh Hal. I'm so sorry. Please understand that I really do want you to move with us, but apparently that is not my decision to make."
"I understand Ms. Tess."
"I will call the Academy tomorrow to let them know and I am also going to tell them that you will traveling home to spend a mini vacation with them."
"There is no need for that Ms.Tess."
"I insist and both Landon and I have agreed that you will be compensated greatly."
"Ms.Tess there is no need for that."
"We insist Hal end of debate."

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   1/1/2017, 01:36

A New Home

It's moving day for the Grissom family. Landon has won the election by a landslide and is now the new National Leader and President. But before jumping into the story, how about a tour of the new homestead.

The latest headline news while our young family is settling into their new digs.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   1/1/2017, 10:54

wow MJ, did you build that? I love it, love the decor too. more love

Congrats to Landon on getting the Presidency wootwoot wootwoot

Loved the update depopcorn waiting for more depopcorn

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   1/1/2017, 18:31

Yeah I did. I bulldozed the one (penthouse that's the only part that could be rebuilt) that was there and redid it. Thanks for reading! love2u

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   29/1/2017, 21:51

Calming the masses

"Landon. I really thing you should talk to the people about this little town those boys discovered."
"You are right, Tess. Everyone seems to be doing a lot of speculation and rumors are flying about. But first before I do, I want to hear what this journalist, Mj, they call her, has to say about this town and the people who are living there."
"Do you think it's wise to wait that long? What if things get out of control and people just start doing stupid stuff?"
Like what Tess?"
"Well if those people are indeed vampires, and that has been the latest rumor, people might start to get scared and go on a "witch hunt" so to speak. Do you really want that kind of chaos in your presidency? People will then say that your statement of welcoming them and then sitting by while they are getting slaughtered isn't what you've promised to everyone."
"You bring up some good points, Tess. But I really doubt that anyone will actually go that far. I'll tell you what. I'll have some of my people keep an eye on what's going on and if it looks like things are reaching a troubling point, then I'll step in and calm the masses down. For now, my statement in the newspaper should keep them at bay, especially since there is already a journalist who has reached out to anyone who is residing in that town and she is leaving to go there in a few days time."
"I certainly do hope you are right, Landon. Especially where those other people are concerned. Maybe there is a good reason why they haven't bothered with the rest of us, which is why in the last census that was done just 6 months ago, they didn't respond. They meant to keep the rest of us away."
"You worry to much Tess. But then again, you have always had a big heart and that is why I fell in love with you."
"I just don't want anyone to get hurt."

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   30/1/2017, 18:01

ooooh intrigue has me on the edge of my seat here MJ, love this keep it coming hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   

Back to top Go down

City Life - Sims 4 story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2