Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

City Life - Sims 4 story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: City Life - Sims 4 story   6/11/2016, 20:43

City Life is centered around two best friends, Landon Grissom and Tess Downing, who have decided to make a break from Windenburg and try out life in the City of San Myshuno. Landon has inspired to be in Politics since childhood and Tess dreams of being an artist.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After graduating from high school, both Landon and Tess bought a small home in Windenburg by pooling their graduation money together. Landon grabbed a job in business but hopes he will be able to pursue his childhood dream of becoming a VIS (Very Important Sim) in the political arena and thinks his best shot will be to move to the City. Tess had learned at very young age how to Master the Arts by watching he mother paint, going to every art museum she could, researching techniques online and taking Art Class in school right up to graduation. She has had some success in selling her Art to collectors but feels she could be making a lot more money. She read in the newspaper that in San Myshuno there are other Artists who have been able to sell their paintings at the flee market, but to travel there even once a week would cost more than what she would make.

While these two are best friends, Tess has been able to keep Landon all to herself with no competition from the other females in Windenburg and they do have a relationship that not many in their little corner of the world know of, least of all their parents. In the ninth grade when taking a camping trip with their class, their crushes on each other grew into something than just a bit more than friendship and they would be seen wondering off into the woods together and speculation among their classmates rose. Landon's male classmates would try to get him to "fess up with what's going on with Tess" and he would shy them off with, "We're only friends, dude!" with a sly smirk. Landon did whatever it took to protect Tess's reputation and he certainly did not want the Munch boy's to think she was "easy". Tess's girlfriends would just gather around her, giggle like most school girls do and tell her she was the luckiest girl in their school to land Landon Grissom even though Tess would exclaim up and down they "are only friends".  

Landon knows how he feels for Tess and Tess knows how she feels for Landon, but neither one is brave enough to admit to the other their true feelings in fear that the other one will reject them and their relationship will end.  Will they be able to keep up just being friends and Friends with Benefits in the city? Will they find other sims they want to spend their time with intimately? Will Tess or Landon be able to sit back and watch their roommate be with another in an intimate relationship? Or will city life be just what these two need to realize that their relationship is more than just friends and friends with benefits and make the ultimate sacrifice and come clean with their true feelings for each other.

Stay tuned for this story to continue....

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   6/11/2016, 20:59

Okayyyy, I most definitely will stay tuned! The interesting intro leaves no other choice but to wait!!! depopcorn LYHO

Very nice story, can't wait for more, and awwww such a sweet couple, I hope!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] * [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   7/11/2016, 08:26

love the intro MJ, and they both are gorgeous. Cant wait to see what happens here more love

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   7/11/2016, 14:36

Thanks Amy and Ina. More will be coming shortly! cuddle

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   7/11/2016, 17:22

Making of the Decision

"Tess"
"Uh huh"
"Ever since 10th grade we said that we both wanted to move to San Myshuno, remember?"
"Ummm...yeah I do Landdy. Why do you ask?"
"Well, you know I've always wanted to be in politics and my dream is to become President. I was thinking that...I've been wondering...."
"You want to move to San Myshuno, right?"
"Yeah. I do...I think it'll be my best chance to get into the political world. I know I could try to run for office here, in Windenburg, but my chances of reaching the top would be difficult because of the President that's in office now. He's been in there since we were babes!"
"Haha, yeah you are right about that one. Well I guess we should start making arrangements then huh?"
"Wait! You mean you'd move with me? To San Myshuno, Tess?"
"Why wouldn't I! You're my buddy, my bestie, the lo......, yeah I'll move with ya."
"What were you about to say at the end Tess?"
"Nothing. All I said was that you are my bestie and my bud. Besides, someone's gotta keep an eye on you and all those fresh new gorgeous females that'll be swarming you."
"No. It was after you said I'm your bestie. You know you started to say the...."
"Landdy, just drop it okay?"
"No I won't drop it, Tess. What were you going to say?"
"Nothing. Okay? Nothing that really matters anyway. We should let our parents know, list this house and look to see what's available in San Myshuno."
"But Tess..."
"Landdy....just don't. Don't look into things that just aren't there. Okay?"

Landon you are so stupid! You know you are in love with Tess, have been since the ninth grade and that first time you and her....man that was the best damn night of my life! No other female could ever top Tess. She's smart, loyal, talented...very talented and beautiful...no gorgeous is the word and even though she is all inked up, she is still the sexiest woman out there. Why can't you bring yourself to tell her that you love her? You are such a chicken shit, Landon. Grow some balls and backbone already before it's too late and she is in the arms of another man. Once we get to the city, she'll be around all kinds of artists and...and....oh God I can't stand the thought of her with anyone else!

"Are you okay? Landdy?"
"Yeah. Why do you ask?"
"Well I thought I heard you talking to yourself while I was in the kitchen. And I thought I heard you say something about just telling me something already."
"Oh it was nothing. Really."
"Okay then."
"Tess..."
"Yeah Landdy?"
"Um...when we get to our new digs in San Myshuno..."
"Yeah?"
"Can you...can you not walk around in the nude anymore?"
"What?"
"Tess. I know you sleep in the nude and well, yeah I've seen you walking around here nude in the mornings."
"Does that bother you, Landdy?"
"Well....well...no...but well just in case I meet someone and she...you know...and we, you know.....I just don't want her to feel uneasy seeing you buck ass naked walking around the place."
"Why Landdy...you naughty little boy. Sneaking a peek are you?"
"Oh come on Tess. You know I already know what you look like naked. Have since the ninth grade."
"Ah yes. The ninth grade and Granite Falls. That was fun wasn't it? Well, Landdy, it's always fun with you. But I promise I will try not to let any of your future city women see me...buck ass naked...as you said?"
"Thank you Tess. And yes Granite Falls was a lot of fun."
"We should do that again sometime, huh?"
"Granite Falls? Yeah a camping trip would be kinda cool."
"No silly boy, that wasn't what I was referring too. But camping would be kinda cool."
"Tess. I don't know...aren't you afraid that...that...if we keep doing that, it'll make our relationship...it'll be hard on our relationship especially if we find someone else and...you know with that other person..."
"Crickets, Landdy! We are just friends...who just happen to enjoy each others company...in more ways than most friends do. There are no emotional ties here. Neither one of us in love with the other...right?"
"Yeah you're right, Tess. No emotional ties...just friendship."

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   7/11/2016, 17:49

ooooh, they are such a fab couple, friends indeed MJ there is soooooo much more going on here me thinks lovzzzz

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   8/11/2016, 15:44

Haha, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], there is something more going on between these two, um, friends. Tess does have ulterior motives as to why she sleeps in the nude (or does she really?) and walks around the house in her birthday suit. Is it to drive Landon insane? Is it to entice him? Or is it to remind him or let him know that deep down these two are really meant for each other and this is a way to tell him that she is just comfortable around him and if he chooses, he can have her all to himself. We already know Landon feels like an idiot and is battling with himself in coming clean with her, but will he wait too long? Only time will tell.

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   8/11/2016, 18:38

The Countdown begins

"Good morning sunshine!"
"Good morning yourself, Tess. What's got you all chipper?"
"Oh just had a busy night last night after you went to bed is all."
"Oh? Did you go out and meet up with some friends?"
"No. Nothing that fun. Hahaha. Although that does sound like a great idea! Thanks Landdy!"
"Don't mention it." Great you moron! Now she'll go out, probably meet some hot new guy, they'll dance, drink, flirt and wham! You are such a dork! Look you just better suck it up buttercup and commit or guess what you'll be too bloody late.
"Laddy...oh earth to Laddy..."
"Oh..um...yeah?"
"Where did you go? I was asking you if you wanted to see what I did last night."
"Oh I'm sorry Tess. I must of just got caught up in what's on TV, is all."
"Well it looked more like you just checked out and wondered off into another galaxy."
"So what were you saying about looking at what you did last night? Does it have to do with what you are wearing?"
"Huh? oh these ole duds. No goofy, I put these on before I came out. I know my streaking around bothers you and I did promise."
"You're streaking doesn't bother me, Tess. Like I said I've seen you naked before, it doesn't bother me at all. I was just saying..." There you go again idiot! Insert foot, chomp vigorously. Now you won't see her naked ever again because now she thinks it doesn't bother you and you're not trying desperately to control yourself. Way to go! Woo you deserve the golden dumb butt award!
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Only when/if you have a lady ho..I mean friend over and you two do the tango. Whatever Laddy, whatever. If they can't understand that we are best friends and we live together and they can't take me for all my glory, then they don't belong in our lives much less yours." Dang it girl! Have you lost your edge?
"Anyway, back to what I want to show you. I went on the computer last night and listed our house!"
"You did what?"
"You're mad, Laddy? I thought that this is what we decided? We, you and I, are going to move to San Myshuno?"
"No I'm not mad...just that I didn't think we wanted to go this quickly. I mean I still haven't even told my parents!"
"Oh. I guess I should of waited then. I'm sorry. I just go excited."
"I guess I'll just call my mom after I eat here and give her the news."
"I haven't told my folks yet either, but it's not like they are going to be too surprised anyway." I really don't think they'll care either way. If they knew me and Laddy have done the tango, there is no way they would of let me move in with him. So I had to tell them that he is gay. I'm going to go to Hell for that, I just know it and if Laddy ever finds out I told them that, Oh Lord I will be getting the express line to Hell for sure.

"So are you going to show me the listing?"
"Sure! Let me grab my phone and bring it up. It's with Realtors Are Us, here in Windenburg. I think they did a nice job."

"How did they get the pictures?"
"Oh I went around and snapped them before we moved in."
"Oh okay. What should we do about the furniture?"
"I was thinking maybe leave it behind? With what we have saved and if we can get the 18 simoleons for it, then we should be able to get a place quickly without going broke right off the bat."
"Sounds like a good idea. You're so dang smart Tess!" Then tell her! Tell her that she is the most beautiful creature you have ever laid eyes on. Tell her that you are madly in love with her. Tell her you can't stop thinking about you and her and having kids with her. You know you have fantasized her being big and round with baby and starting a family with her. Tell her you dream of her and you every night, holding her while she sleeps. Tell her before someone else does!
"Gee thanks Laddy. You're pretty smart too you know." And hot! Dang dude check out all those muscles. Ugh. Cold shower here I come. I should just tell him already. Just look him in the eye and tell him, I love you Laddy! Do it! Do it! JUST DO IT!

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   8/11/2016, 19:35

OMG !! what a pair they make LOL yes just tell her/him for goodness sake too funny Love it MJ cuddle

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   9/11/2016, 15:29

LOL. I think it's going to take some time before these two or at least one of them will finally cave. We shall see though...a new city is awaiting them....

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   9/11/2016, 17:28

It's a new day...in a new home

"Tess! You are not going to believe this!"
"What Landdy? You look like you are about to explode!"
"Well, while you were in the shower, I was looking at the apartments available in San Myshuno. I know that you'd like to live in the Arts district but the apartments there just aren't big enough for us and so well I took the liberty of paying for one up in Up Town. You...are...going....to...love it! I know you will!"
"Oh Landdy! I really wish we would could of made this decision together."
"You're mad? I can cancel it."
"No, no. I'm not mad. I just don't want us to find ourselves having to beg for food or anything if we can only afford rent, is all. How much is it a month and I'm sure I will love it." If you're there, Landdy, I know I will love it. As long as you stay there and don't find someone else to share your home with, I'd be happy living in a cardboard box with you.
"Well, it's bout 7000.00 a month. But before you freak out, I have some other news too!"
"Okaaaay..."
"We sold the house..."
"We did? It's sold? So quickly...wow!"
"But that's not all Tess. Your mom called and my dad called. Your parents bought the house and they, along with my parents are giving us an additional 200,000 to get us set up."
"Why did my parents buy this house? And they are both giving us 200,000 or 100,000 each."
"They bought it in case we or one of us ever wants to come back some day. You know in case things don't work out in the city for either of us. And it's 100,000 each."
"Huh. Well as much as I don't like to take money from my parents, it's just as equally hard to get them to take any back. So we are doing this then hey? We are ready to move to San Myshuno!"
"Yes Tess! We are moving to San Myshuno! Pack your bags cause we are leaving today!"

"Sorry Tess. I didn't mean to get carried away. I just got so caught up in the moment."
"Well look at it this way, Landdy. I didn't mind and what a great way to say goodbye to this house we have shared. Maybe when we get to our new digs we should...you know...welcome each other to our new home?"
"Oh Tess. We can't be doing this. It's just not right. I won't feel right about myself if I hurt you." Which I would never do! I am making a promise to myself that I will not pursue any other female in the city. Let's just hope she feels that way too.
"Oh alright. Party pooper. Let's get up and strip the sheets off this bed. If I know my mother she will be coming by to "tidy up" the place and the last thing I want her to do is pull back the covers and see...you know."
"But she'll just think that I or you even had a friend over. She won't know about us."
"Yeah, you're right. But still I'd rather her not even think of either. I'll never the hear the end of it! I can hear that phone conversation already. "Tess darling, I don't know who slept in the front bedroom but really you children should be thinking about protection. You know you can catch Lord knows what from some of these people out there these days. And you certainly don't want to throw your dreams away by ending up pregnant and no husband, like that friend of yours, Kali. Poor girl raising twins on her own. I just don't know how people can do that to their children." Give me a break! No siree, I do not want to have that conversation with her."
"Hahaha. Tess you are so funny. But okay. Let's get this done before the day escapes us."

"I absolutely LOVE this place, Landdy! Have you seen the pool downstairs? and OMG the patio is perfect for me to paint at! I LOVE the kitchen, I LOVE the view!"
"I'm happy you like the place Tess. I'm going to take full responsibility of the rent. You don't have to worry about anything but painting and living life."
"Landon! Why? I want to help. This is just as much my responsibility as yours."
"Tess. I'm not going to argue about this. Besides, I've also got a job! I start tomorrow. So don't worry. I got this!"
"Landdy. Really. I'm going to help."
"Well, saved by the bell. Sounds like we have our very first neighbors stopping by!"

That Diego better stop hitting on Tess or I'm going to bounce him right outta here! He's gonna know right from the git she is mine and no he isn't going to just waltz in here and sweep her off her feet. Fellow artist or not! But she is cozying up to him just as much. Oh Please Tess don't tell me you are falling for this air bag.
"Landdy."
"Uh yeah?"
"I was just telling Diego here that you are going to eventually run for President and he said when you get elected that he will paint your portrait."
"Oh. Well thanks Diego. But that's a long time from now."
"I'll be around for a long time, dude. How are you liking our city so far?"
"We just got here today and Tess and I haven't had a chance to get out and look around. Maybe tomorrow."
"Tess. Would you mind giving me the honors of showing you around my find city? I can show you the art museum and then maybe grab a drink and see where things go after that?"
"Well, Diego. Thanks for the offer, really. But it's been a long day and I think I just want to hang out here at home for the night. But I will definitely take you up on that offer...all of it. Here's my number."
Really Tess? Really? You just met the man today and you're already giving him your number? Ready to just jump in the sack with him? Really?

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   10/11/2016, 20:01

Confessions

"Where were you?"
"Ahhhh...out with Diego...why?"
"Just wondering."
"Landdy, you've been acting really strange over the last few months. What's going on?"
"Nothing."
"Oh no you don't! There is obviously something going on."

"There is nothing going on Tess. Other than you spending waaaayyy to much time with that jerk Diego."
"Hey. He's my friend, Landdy! And that really hurts."
"Would appear to me that he is more than just a "friend", Tess."
"And what is that suppose to mean! What is going on with you!"
"What's going on with me! What's going on with you!! I'm not the one out there sleezing around."
"Landdy! I think that until you tell me what is going on, I think I may have to find somewhere else to stay."
"No Tess. I'm sorry. Don't go...please?"
"Landdy, I think it's for the best."
"Tess, I...I...just need to unwind. It's been a rough week. Come with me?"
"Are you serious? Really Landon? You call me names, accuse me of doing things I'm not doing and now you want ME to come and comfort you?"
"Well?"
"Crimminies Landdy! NO! I'm going to go stay at Diego's for the night. Maybe tomorrow you'll be more level headed and we can sit down and talk like normal adults. I'll call you tomorrow."

-5 months later-
"Hey girl!"
"Hi Lily!"
"Listen a bunch of us are heading down to the Greek festival. Wanna come?"
"That sounds great! Meet ya there!"

"Diego! I didn't know you would be here!"
"Hey Tess! Nice to see you. Did you see who else is here?"
"Yeah. I saw Landdy when I walked up. I was going to turn around and go back home but decided to just suck it up. I'm not going to let him spoil time out with my friends even if we are all in the same circle."
"That's the spirit! Listen. Before you find out...I talked to him."
"What! Why on earth for? After what he's called you and insinuated?"
"Look Tess. I had to clear the air with Landon. He misses you Tess. You really need to talk to him."
"Maybe. He's got a lot of apologizing to do."

While the gang enjoyed the Geek festival after it ended, Tess headed over to Planet Honey Pot. There she ran into another friend and decided to join her in singing a duet.

After the duet, Landon did corner Tess and invited her back to his place.

"Tess. I'm really sorry I've been acting the jerk. I really am sorry for everything mean and hurtful I've said to you."
"Ok Landdy. I accept your apology. I know you've been talking to Diego. He's told me."
"Yeah. After you left that night. I went in search of him. I was all prepared to beat him down."
"Oh Landdy..."
"Tess. He told me everything. That you and him don't do anything because well...you know why."
"And if you would of been more level headed I would of told you that we weren't because Diego has a boyfriend."
"Yeah. I feel like a complete idiot, Tess."
"Tess, will you please come home?"
"Landdy...I would but..."
"Tess...I love you."
"Excuse me...what?"
"I love you Tess! I have since the ninth grade."

"Oh Landdy...I love you too! Do you know how long I've waited to say that or hear you tell me?"
"Come home Tess. Come home."
"I am home, Landdy."

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   12/11/2016, 22:05

Doing it the right way

"Good morning sunshine!"
"Well. Someone's in a good mood this morning."
"Yup I am! I got my girl didn't I? It's a marvelous day! Already called mom and dad and told them."
"Oh?"
"Yup. They want to know when they'll be having grand kids. I told them soon."
"Excuse me? Soon? I don't have a say in this?"
"I didn't mean it that way. Of course you have a say in when. So when do you want to try to...you know...make a bundle of joy?"
"Geez Landdy, I just opened my eyes. I'm really not in the frame of mind to be thinking babies plus we aren't even married yet."
"Well? I can fix that. Will you marry me Tess?"
"Landdy! Really?"
"No you're right. That is not the right way. So how about this. How about we "date" for a bit, you know make it an official relationship."
"That sounds find by me. So that means you'll come over to my apartment and we'll have dinner and a movie then you'll leave, no more hanky panky till the wedding night?"
"Hell no! I want you to move back in here Tess, with me. Sublet your apartment if you don't want to give it up."
"I'll think about it, okay?"
"That's all I can ask for, right? I've got to go to work. Will you be here when I get home? Please say yes."
"Alright. I'll stay till you get home."
"Oh goody! And think about moving back home, here with me."
"I will, now you better go."

3 months have passed and Landon stuck by his words and courted Tess. She finally came clean with her parents and that Landon is indeed not gay, never was. She didn't move back in with Landon right away but after a few weeks of spending almost every night with Landon at his apartment, she gave in and sublet her apartment. On one date they attended the Romance Festival that came to the city. Curious  what all the buzz was about, everyone just raved about how it is the best festival to come to the city, they decided to attend.

"Tess, this isn't how I pictured doing this but the atmosphere here makes it all seem so...right. Tess, will you do me the great honor of becoming my wife?"
"Oh Landdy! YES...yes I will!"

They weren't joking when it comes to the Romance Festival. Everyone around them seemed to be getting hit with the "love bug". After they ate a bit and chatted with some of the other patrons and each bought a t-shirt in remembrance of the festival Landon lured her over to a wedding arch.

"Tess. I know this isn't what you may of had in mind for our wedding. We have spent literally everyday together since childhood and I don't want to wait another second to make you my bride. I remember the day when my family moved to Windenburg and I started school. You were the only one to come up to me on the playground and ask if I wanted to play. Since that day you have become my friend, my best friend, my lover and now I want to make you my wife, mother of my children. I promise to love you, cherish you, spoil you and make your dreams come true just like you have made all of mine come true. This ring is a seal of my eternal love for you from now to the end of time. With this ring I thee wed."
"Landdy, Landon. I never would of guessed that day I saw you sitting on the bench in the playground yard all by yourself that you would of been the boy who has swept me off my feet. Even though I gave myself to you when we were only in the ninth grade...I was falling for you way before then. To become your wife after being your lover has been a dream I didn't think was going to happen. I promise to you that I will be the kind of wife you deserve, the kind of wife you will be proud of and the best mother to our children I can be, as long as you are by my side. This ring is a seal of my eternal love for you from now to the end of time. With this ring I thee wed."

No time for any honeymoon, Landon was busy climbing up that political ladder to the top spot and he didn't want to miss a minute. That was quite fine with Tess, as she was busy with her painting and trying to decide if she should just give up her apartment all together when she got a phone call.

"Hello?"
"May I speak with Tess Grissom?"
"This is?"
"Good day Mrs. Grissom. This is Dr. Williams office calling..."
"Yes? Did you get the results?"
"Yes we did Tess. You are pregnant. The Dr. will want to see you in about a week for you first ultrasound."
"Oh thank you! Yes I'll make one."

Later that day....

"Landdy...I have something to tell you."
"Yeah? Is everything okay? I know you went to see a Dr. Williams."
"Yes everything is perfect! You might want to let your parents know that they are about to become grandparents!"
"What! You're pregnant? Already?"
"Landdy...I've had a sneaking suspicion that I was pregnant 3 months ago. I guess breakup - makeup sex is what they say about it."
"Woohoo! I'm going to be a daddy!"

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   13/11/2016, 10:25

woo hoo wootwoot wootwoot

about time those 2 got together, a break up, make up, engagement, wedding and now a pregnancy all in one go, awesome update MJ lovepanda

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   13/11/2016, 17:56

Haha. Thanks Ina! more love

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   28/11/2016, 21:45

And Baby Makes Three!

After Tess told Landon she was pregnant, they discussed moving into a place a bit more roomy. They discussed moving into the apartment that Tess had rented out next door to her friend and fellow artist, Diego. It was a large 3 bedroom apartment but Landon had another idea in mind. He found the old warehouse had been renovated into a studio type apartment that had plenty of space for additional remodeling. Without consulting Tess on the building, he went ahead and arranged the move...

"Tess I have someplace to show you."
"Oh? And would that have anything to do with us moving?"
"Um...yeah it does. I hope you don't get mad that I went ahead with the arrangements and chose a place without discussing it first with you, but I had to jump on it as the landlord was showing the place to another couple after I spoke with him. I know we discussed possibly just moving over to your apartment but I wanted a place where we could build new...better memories. Your apartment was at a time when we went our separate ways and you were...well..."
"Come out with it Landdy. I was promiscuous...yes I know. But we could always buy a new bed or completely re furniture the place if that's what you wanted."
"No...it doesn't bother me that you had many partners while we were apart..."
"Landdy, don't lie. I know it bothered you. I know it bothered you that some of those "partners" as you call them were in fact other females. I was....I was just experimenting. You know? It's not like I'm..."
"Tess, you don't have to explain. We've been together for many years and I think I or I would like to think that I know you pretty well. You had to sow your wild oats. As you know I sowed a few of my own...just not with other guys."
"Ok. Landdy. Can we get off this subject already? Tell me about our new home."
"How about we go there?"
"Now?"
"Yup, now and we can move right in. I've already ordered and had delivered furniture and stuff."
"Well aren't you just full of surprises! What are we waiting for? Let's go to our new home!"

"This is it Tess."
"Landdy! I love it! I had thought about renting this place when we split, but by time I inquired on it, it was already taken."
"I'm glad you like it Tess. I think it will be perfect for our family."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Landdy, I'm going to pop over to Diego's for a minute."
"Okay...why?"
"Well first to tell him I won't be coming back as a neighbor so not to panic when his landlord lists the apartment and to tell him we are going to have a baby."
"Oh..ok. Tell Diego I said Howdy!"
"I will."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi Diego!"
"Tess, dawling! How are you?"
"I'm doing great De! I wanted to come over and tell you we moved to the old warehouse so I'll be contacting the landlord and let him know he can list the apartment and to tell you...."
"You and Landon are having a baby!"
"Yes, Diego. But how...?"
"Tess, look at you! You are absolutely glowing and who could miss that little baby bump! I'm so happy for both you and Landon."

"Good morning beautiful!"
"Good morning Landdy."
"And how is my little one?"
"He or she is doing fabulous but man the calisthenics that is going on inside me can stop!"
"Quite the active little tyke we got there then?"
"Oh very active! If he or she stays this active I just may deliver soon!"
"But it's too early! Are you having any problems, Tess? Maybe you should call the doctor or sit down and put your feet up or take a nice long relaxing bath or maybe..."
"Landdy...stop. No I'm not having any problems, I don't need to go to the doctors or sit down or take a bath. It's just that at times it feels like this baby wants to just come out."
"Oh okay. Well I still want you to take it easy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tess, I'm going to start working from home here. I've already talked to my boss and he is in agreement that because you are so close to delivery and we have chosen to do at home birth, I should be here for when the time arrives."
"Well Landdy, you won't have to wait long..."
"Tess...are you okay? You have a funny look on your face."
"Landdy...believe me when I say this...No I'm not okay! The baby is on his or her way!"
"Okay...okay...nobody panic! We have to call the doctor, the midwife, grab the baby stuff, get the hot water and towels...do we have plenty of towels?"
"Landdy! Stop! I already called the midwife, she's on her way and she will call the doctor when it gets closer to the time. We have plenty of towels but we won't need them or the hot water. You just need to calm down and relax and breathe. I'm going to go upstairs and lay down."
"Ok Tess. I'll help you upstairs."

Several hours have gone by, no baby yet but according to Landon he swears Tess was being possessed. She screamed and thrashed around and cursed everyone out. She even begged the midwife at one point to just reach in and pull the baby out (although not in those exact words). Then finally the doctor arrived and Tess began her final stage of delivery. Landon stood behind the doctor as the baby's head began to descend and that's when the midwife stepped in and ushered him out of the room as he went as pale as a ghost. Two hours later...

Baby girl Tatum Grissom was born.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   29/11/2016, 08:44

awwww she is such a little cutie, loved the update MJ and yes I can remember the thrashing like a demon possesed LOL lovzzzz

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   29/11/2016, 16:10

Thanks Ina! hugs

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   1/12/2016, 22:27

My how time does fly! Seems just like yesterday when our young couple moved to the big City of San Myshuno. Sure they've had their ups and downs, break ups and make ups that led to a quickie marriage and a baby!

Tess has done very well making her mark in the city and has profited greatly by selling her paintings when the flee market comes into town.

Landon has also achieved a spot in the community of San Myshuno in the Political career. He is advancing right up the ladder and not letting anyone stand in his way to reaching the coveted Presidential spot. He has made it his mission to make sure he stands for all Sims and what is best for them, hence his "Leave no Sim behind" stance. Right from starting protests

to holding speeches anywhere and everywhere, he has left his mark on just about every citizen and has accomplished getting the votes needed to hold the next spot, Public Official.

And while he isn't out campaigning, he makes sure the monsters under little Tatum's bed are properly sprayed....

"DADDY! DAAAAAADDDDDDY!"

"Wha! What is the matter Tat?"
"There's a monster under my bed, daddy!"
"A monster you say? And what does this monster look like?"
"He's real scarey with long arms!"
"Landdy, please go take care of the monster for Tat!"
"Ok. Alright dear. I'll go take care of the monster for Tat."

"All taken care of Tat. That monster won't scare you anymore. Now get some more sleep."
"Thanks daddy! I love you."
"I love you too pumpkin."

A few days later....
"Good morning sweetheart!"
"Morning mommy!"
"What's on the agenda today at school?"
"We will be practicing for our school Christmas concert. Can you and daddy come?"
"I'm sure we will. When is going to be?"
"Not till the end of the month, like before we break for Christmas."
"Oh ok. I'll mark it down on my calendar."
"Mommy?"
"Yes dear."
"What is snow?"
"What do you mean, what is snow."
"We have a new student in class and he came from a place where they have snow for Christmas. Is that something to eat?"
"No dear. What he means by they have snow for Christmas is that the weather they have it gets very, very cold. Cold enough to where when it rains it turns into soft fluffy white ice, but doesn't get slippery often like ice."
"Oh. It sounds weird. I'm glad we don't get snow."
"Oh but it looks very pretty, especially around Christmas time."
"I don't like the cold. I like it warm, like we have here."

"Tatum has a Christmas concert coming up at school. She wants us to attend."
"I'll have to check with my assistant at work. Make sure there aren't any speeches or anything going on. When is it?"
"Not till they get ready to break. Landon, can't you just please for once make an effort to come to one of her concerts?"
"Tess. You know what I'm working for and that will give us a better life. This is important too!"
"Landon Grissom, you say that every time she has a program at school! Every parent-teacher conference! They are beginning to wonder if you're involved in your daughters life which isn't looking good for your "Leave no Sim behind" position. It would appear that you're leaving your daughter and wife behind in order to advance in your own agenda!"
"That is not true and you know it Tess! You and Tatum are the most important women in my life and you know it."
"Do I? Landon? Do I? Or are Tatum and I just a second wheel in your game. Your trophy wife and beautiful daughter."
"Tess!"
"No Landon. I'm done..."
"What do you mean your done?" With us? What!"
"I will not even answer that if the first thing that comes to your mind is a divorce. Unless that's what you want! Is it, Landon? Do you want a divorce?"
"Absolutely not! I love you Tess."
"I'm done talking about this. I'm going up for a shower and to dress."

Later that day...

"Tess. I do love you, you know. You are my life. You and Tatum. Please understand that I'm just trying to make our life better."
"Oh Landon. At the expense of what? Us? Me? Your daughter? She misses you just as much as I do, Landon."
"I'll make it up to her starting with this concert. My calendar has been cleared for that whole week. I'll or we can all go out shopping for a tree?"
"She'll like that a lot, Landon."
"And how about I make it up to you right now..."
"EWWWW! Gross!"
"Haha, Tatum sweetheart. Your mommy and I are just....talking"
"You were kissing mommy, daddy! Does that mean that I might have a baby brother or sister?"
"What? NO Tatum. That is not how it works."
"Jack says that if your parents kiss, you'll get a baby brother or sister. That's what happened when he saw his mommy and daddy kissing. He also said that they were under their covers and making some weird noises and..."
"Okay Tatum! That is quite enough. When it comes time, you mommy will tell you all about...that stuff. Now I think it's time to go off to bed. School tomorrow."
"Ok. Goodnight daddy, goodnight mommy!"
"Good night dear."
"Good heavens Tess! Did you hear that?"
"How could I have missed it! I was standing right here."
"Baby brother or sister, huh? Do you think she might be hinting at something? Like wanting a baby brother or sister?"
"Landon..."
"Do you want another baby?"
"I don't know. I've never really thought about it. Do you?"
"I've never thought about it either. I guess that we will just see what happens? Shall we at least 'practice'?"
"Landdy, we 'practice' almost every night and it hasn't made a difference. Tatum just may be the only child we have."
"Tess. I want to put some serious thought into this. Now that Tatum has brought it up, I wouldn't mind having another child. Of course you have the final say because you will be the one carrying that baby."
"I'll call the doctor tomorrow."
"Ok, good. Wouldn't that make a Christmas present for her! To find out that she will be getting a baby brother or sister. Shall we go up?"
"Sounds like a good idea. I'm bushed."
"Oh...ok."

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   2/12/2016, 11:58

My goodness how quick time has gone indeed, Tatum is adorable and yes I think she needs a younger sibling too hearty luvs

I hope Landon can put his political career on hold so he can attend the concert though love2u

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   2/12/2016, 15:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks! We shall see if Landon does, if Tatum will get her wish for a brother or sister or will this family simply fall apart. Christmas is coming and during this magical time of the year, maybe Landon will discover that there is more to life than becoming President....only the next chapters will reveal all. Wink

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   2/12/2016, 15:13

ooooh am looking forward to it MJ hugs hugs

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   4/12/2016, 01:20

After some pondering and waking up the next morning feeling a wee bit upset with Landon, even though he said he had cleared his calendar to attend Tatum's Christmas concert with her, it wouldn't be the first time that he had broken a promise made to her or to his daughter and Tess knew this. She had decided while showering not to tell Tatum about her father attending the concert nor his "plan" to take her out shopping for a Christmas tree. That will be left up to Tess again this year as it has in the past. Tess had decided to go to the gym and work out some of her frustration, anger and confusion over if she is cut out for the type of life Landon wants, instead of calling her doctor. She knew of course Landon would be asking her when he got home from work if she had and knowing he would be disappointed that she hadn't, Tess didn't feel guilty not doing it. Her frame of thought at the moment is, "Why bring a child into this world if I'm not even sure I want to be a part of Landon's?"

"So what's on the agenda for you this morning, Tess?"
"Nothing much. I'm thinking of going to the gym to work off some of this weight I gained from having Tatum."
"Why? I mean why do that if you're going to or we are going to try for another baby?"
"Landon...I...I still don't know if I can. I mean it's been 8 years now and nothing. Maybe we aren't just meant to have another."
"Well, we haven't exactly put any major thought into this before, so therefore we didn't really try all that hard to get pregnant. You're still going to call the doctor today right?"
"What for? He won't be able to tell me if I can or not."
"Well at least talk to him and make an appointment. I still think news of another baby is what this family needs and would make Tat's Christmas the best! Just think...when she goes back to school and her teacher asks her what she got for Christmas, she can say "I'm getting a baby brother or sister!" I think all the kids in her class would be jealous."
"Gee Landon...I would have to think that maybe you're the one who really wants another child and not Tatum. She hasn't mentioned it since. And frankly I don't see how another baby is what this family needs. What this family needs is for their father and husband to be there for them, instead of trying to conquer the world."
"Tess. Where is that coming from? Are you not happy?"
"No Landon. No I'm not. I haven't been for a long time now."
"Fledge! I'm going to be late. Can we talk more tonight Tess?"
"Yeah sure. Whatever."
"Tess...I love you and don't you forget that."

"How was your day, Landon?"
"Grueling."
"Well dinner will be served shortly."
"Can we talk now?"
"No. We'll talk later."
"Ok, well then I'll go up and see what Tatum is up to. Maybe help her with her homework if she needs me too."
"Sounds like a good idea to me."

"Hey sweetheart? What ya doing?"
"Hi Daddy!"
"So tell me what's going on at school?"
"Well. Martha got hit by Jared and he got sent to the Principles office. His mom and dad had to come and get him and boy were they mad! Lisa kissed Mathew out at playtime and we all laughed and laughed and laughed. Mr. Turner, our Principle, came into our class to watch us practice our play for the Christmas concert and he clapped so loud after we were done and said that is the best play he has seen! Miss Purple, our choir teacher, picked ME to sing a solo piece, Away in the Manger, I'm so nervous!"
"Wow. That all happened today?"
"Yup!"
"I'm sure you will do just fine on your solo. You'll bring the house down!"
"Are you coming with mommy?"
"Well dear...you know daddy is a very busy person."
"Yeah, I know. I just wish you could come and see it."
"Tell you what, pumpkin, I'll try my best. Ok?"
"Ok daddy. I love you."
"I love you too. To the moon and back."

"Ok Tess. You can't spend the next whenever avoiding me."
"I'm not avoiding you Landon."
"Can we talk now? Pick up where we left off earlier?"
"I guess we can. There really isn't much left to say, Landon."
"Well I think there is! Why haven't you told me you feel so miserable?"
"Because Landon, you wouldn't of heard me anyway!
"Yes I would of. I would of heard you."
"Oh really. Well I have laid out plenty of hints."
"Tess. What can I do?"
"That's just it Landon...I don't know!"
"Well can you tell me what's making you feel unhappy? I mean other than my chosen profession, that you didn't seem to really be to bothered by it before."
"Look at me Landon! Just look at me! I'm covered in tat's, I'm not the most glamorous woman to be the wife of our worlds future President, now am I?"
"Is that what this is all about? Image? Tess. I don't care if you're covered in tat's, love to look at the art on your body and I think it is the most beautiful art I have ever seen. If the people can't accept you for who you are...then...then..."
"Then what Landon? You won't represent them? You won't defend them? You'll keep letting those old rats in office keep hurting them? I know better than that. You CAN'T turn your back on them. They love you! Everyone you talk to say's they are voting for you to be in Public Office, so why wouldn't they vote for you to be their President?"
"They'll just have to accept you Tess and that's the bottom line. Besides, everyone does accept you! They buy your art work don't they? You've made plenty of friends here and abroad haven't you? They accept you for who you are now, what makes you think they won't when/if I become the next President."
"I don't know."
"Because they will. They have. You are loved Tess. By them, by Tatum, by me. I know I haven't been the best husband. I haven't been here for you. I come home, eat, watch a bit of TV then drag you upstairs like you're a slave girl to me. That's not who I am and I can see it in your eyes and to be honest, Tess, I have felt it when we are, you know, and I'm sorry. I will stop breaking promises to you and stop breaking promises to Tatum. If I'm going to be the future President, then I better start acting like one and showing the world how much my family means to me. Will you give me, us another chance?"
"Yes Landon. I will give us another chance."
"Tess, I love you."
"I love you Landdy."

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   4/12/2016, 16:50

fab update MJ, love this wee family but the big question is will they be adding to the family or not??? Cant wait to find out hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   4/12/2016, 19:49

ta [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more story! It's snowing pretty bad where I'm at today & I'm a bit under the weather. I now can catch up on your recent chapters. Thank you so much for sharing!!! :fantastic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] * [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Life - Sims 4 story   

Back to top Go down

City Life - Sims 4 story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next