Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   10/11/2016, 21:31

I will probably run it from the US site, everyone seems to be more familiar there, so I will copy everything in here that way others can see as well and might decided to join. @InaMac69 and @ArtsyAmy495 How can I add you as a friend Amy? Already have Ina but she requested me, I'm not sure where to go to request you.

Don't try to change someone to meet your own needs, accept them as they are and all your needs will be met!
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   10/11/2016, 21:54

NShippundonFan's teen shot and bio.

First Name: Marissa
Last name: Moore
traits, aspiration: romantic, self assured, and Soulmate aspiration

About Marissa:
Marissa has always been confident in herself, and she isn't afraid to let her personality/style show. She may not quite look it, but she's a total romantic, and hopes to find love some day. Growing up, she found she had crushes on both girls and boys. She hasn't found "The One" but she's not in too much of a rush. She's still young, and looks forward to meeting more people and one day finding her soulmate :).

Don't try to change someone to meet your own needs, accept them as they are and all your needs will be met!

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:18; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   10/11/2016, 22:00

xjojox's teen shot and bio

First Name: Abby
Last name: Greene
Traits: Spoilt, Dramatic, Jealous, Over-thinker

About: Abby is just one really confused girl ... Definitely at a spot in her life where she doesn't know what she wants or where she wants to be. One thing she is sure about is music. Lives it and breathes it, and sings like an angel. But due to a recent family break up Abby is on a different road from her normal life in another city that she doesn't really know. Away from her her dad and friends and forced to find something new. The only thing holding Abby above water right now is her boyfriend, and even that is like an inevitable sinking ship.

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:19; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   10/11/2016, 22:08

These are some beautiful teens! A+ @Jendowoz I put out a FR here to you. But it is under the Profile tab, then the sub tab "Friends and Foe" ---you can enter a few letters of the member and then * and the available names will pop up (or can type in the name directly) and click "add Firend" luv u

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   11/11/2016, 00:47

Might be best to write any comments about the teens put up on the US site, not sure how many venture here, @ArtsyAmy495

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   11/11/2016, 07:10

:woowoo: Another 3 have asked to be reserved, @InaMac69 and @ArtsyAmy495 they are, m11kj, JennaCatz, and wrswrs2. So as soon as their teens are up I'll put them here and then put up round 1. Then I'll begin to prepare the teen model wall. 7 is enough to at least begin anyway so that is excellent!

Ironknight35 has also asked to join, so now we have 8! A good number to start things rolling. coolcool

Last edited by Jendowoz on 11/11/2016, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   11/11/2016, 13:09

m11kj's teen shot and bio

Name: Andrew Yeo
Traits: Loner, Squeamish
Aspiration: Curator

Andrew's mom is from China and his dad is from Korea. As the only child of the family Andrew grew up like most kids of his generation, a bit spoiled and lonely. He likes to play video games alone, maybe with some friends online at most. His parents wanted him to be a bit more social-oriented (is that a phrase?), so they encouraged him to do modeling. At first Andrew felt really uncomfortable about it, but gradually he finds out that this is a nice and special way to express himself, and he could find peace through it, so he loves it now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:20; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   12/11/2016, 11:37

simsORIGfan's teen shot and bio

First Name: London
Last Name: McQueen
Traits - Art - Music - Romantic - Insider/Loves being IN and having Clubs

About: She is 17 - She comes from a Very Musical Family. She is in a Band and Sings With her Mom & Dad. She is a Total Retro Kind of Girl!! She has her own Club/Loving Clubs named "Da Shizzz Nitzzz" :smile: ... She Enjoys Karaoke and is always late getting home spending time in the Karaoke Clubs...But She is use to late nights when her and her Mom and Dad Perform Until late at night...Often late for school! She is a Bit of a Rebel but her Parents are very Lenient with her! She Lives in a Nice Apartment with her Family in the City all "Decked" Out with Posters and memorabilia of Heavy Metal & Rock Legends! Her Favorite Band is AC/DC!

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:21; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   13/11/2016, 10:39

Wow, @InaMac69 and @ArtsyAmy495 we have 10 that have joined now, I'm excited, hope you two are too. As soon as the last 3 put up their teen I'll put up the 1st round. :woowoo:

edit: Make that 11, wbombje joined too.

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   13/11/2016, 21:48

wbombje's teen shot and bio

Cayden Becket
Traits: Creative and Genius

Cayden loves music and art and aspires to be a painter. She is very intelligent, but doesn't take school too seriously. She's the kind of girl who can sleep through class but ace all of the tests. She loves to read and she also plays the drums. Cayden is wild and adventurous and loves to travel. She feels that she was born in the wrong decade. Even though she was not alive in the 90s, she is obsessed with 90s style and music. Unlike a lot of teens, she loves to be outdoors and engage in the world instead of obsessing over technology, social media and celebrities.

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:22; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   14/11/2016, 01:39

wrswrs2's teen shot and bio.

MANDY REDECKER
17 Yrs Old
hot headed & art lover

Mandy was born in the African country of Namibia to Afrikaner parents, her father was from South Africa and part Indian. Growing up was a bit difficult. Her father was much older than her mother and they never married, which caused controversy, as did the fact that her father was in a relationship with a man before meeting her mother and had an affair with the mother. This made Mandy's family the talk of much gossip growing up. Both of Mandy's parents were models as well as her younger 16 year old brother so she decided she wanted to try it out as well.

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   14/11/2016, 01:56

SimmerMoon's teen shot and bio

Estelle Dalton
16 years old
Computer Whiz
Quick Learner, Perfectionist, Unflirty

Estelle was the child of the CEO of an influential tech company and an actress. Ever since she was very young, she always looked up to her parents. She didn't see either of them very much growing up, since they were both workaholics, but she didn't mind. She knew both of her parents loved her very much, and she decided that one day, she would be just like them. She immersed herself in both theatre and computers. She loved working with computers, but she never quite took to acting. Her mother suggested she try modeling instead, and so Estelle decided to give it a shot.

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   14/11/2016, 14:05

JennaCatz teen shot and bio

Name: Octavia Jarvis
Traits: Goofball and Foodie

Octavia was a good student throughout her school years, she was smart and creative and loved to have a joke with her family. She had a fun loving personality. She enjoys going out to fancy dinners and spending time with her family. She wishes to pursue her dreams in Arts and others find her very talented in what she does. She is loyal towards her friends and family, who is also very well known as for all the people she knows adores her...

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   18/11/2016, 10:59

All these teens and Bio's are amazing, think you got a great bunch of contestants Jen love2u

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   18/11/2016, 11:09

I agree and with their unique bio's and traits it will make for an interesting activity. If you want to copy them all into Symmetry you are welcome to. I intend to put them up in Simtech but don't think I can keep up with 3 actually 4 since I'm running it at the Aussie forum as well. I'm really excited about it.

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   2/12/2016, 14:50

Lilian Whitlock
18 yrs old
Born in Newcrest
Aspiration: Big Happy Family
Traits: Materialistic, Outgoing, Domestic (The Domestic trait is from the Big Happy Family aspiration)

Lilian Whitlock was born in Newcrest to a stay-at-home mother, Priscilla Whitlock, and a world-renouned surgeon as a father, Jeff Whitlock. She has lived a life of money and power since the day she was born, and enjoys a luxurious lifestyle. She enjoys fashion, clothes shopping, and reading occasionally. Lilian is an only child, and got a lot of attention from her mother, and from her father when he wasn't working, but always wanted a sibling. This pushed her to desire a large family of her own. She has aimed to make her parents proud, and decided to follow in her fathers footsteps. She has already been accepted into Dartmouth College, in Hanover, New Hampshire. Her dream is to one day become as successful as her father, and as caring as her mother.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   28/12/2016, 10:18

Hi All, hearty luvs

I just wanted to let everyone know that Jen is currently without power & can't use her pc to get online right now except via phone. They are having some bad weather in her area & hopefully will get it fixed soon, but she isn't certain how long it will take for power & cable to be fixed.

I have submitted all feedback & she has everything ready to share, but needs to wait for pc use to do so.

i feel for you Jen, I know the feeling ALL too well!!! I certainly hope I've had my share of outages this winter too! I hope you get yours fixed very soon Dear! more love

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   

Back to top Go down

New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2