Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   3/11/2016, 08:23

Welcome to Talking Teenagers.....

Don't try to change someone to meet your own needs, accept them as they are and all your needs will be met!

Last edited by Jendowoz on 5/11/2016, 23:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   3/11/2016, 08:25

What sort of teenager can your Sim be?

Hi everyone. I’ve been wanting to do a teenage feature for a while now and decided to give it a go here and see what response I get.

This is not a competition, it is a fun activity that isn't competitive, its a chance for everyone to be involved and spread their creative wings accompanied with a bit of fun.

InaMac, ArtsyAmy and I will be your coaches and give feedback on how adaptable you can be with a chosen teenage Sim to fit a theme...probably 7-10 days between rounds, but if you need more time, you just need to ask. Other comments by each other are welcome, but please be constructive. I will provide real life examples of the current theme so as not to cramp your creative style.

There will be no eliminations, winners or losers it is simply a fun challenge. After all it’s not about winning or losing it’s more about experimenting with your Sim to try out different looks and tapping in to your creativity.

Each round we would prefer that you use the same Sim so we can keep track of who’s who. Males or females are welcome.

*If you want to change colours of hair, eyes, change hairstyles, makeup, clothing of course is a must for the current round theme, but the others are optional, you are welcome to change those things, as long as I can recognise that it is your model.

If you would like to join please provide a full or 3/4 body shot, as I will make up a model wall, of all your wonderful teen Sims or you can use any existing teens you already have. Present your Sim in jeans and a top of your choice. The only stipulation is that they are human.

*Please include: a first and last name, his or her traits, and aspiration along with a short bio of your sim so we can get to know them. Some basic story telling will be included

*No editing or photoshop is necessary unless you choose to use them. Any background is okay, in-game, CAS or a chosen google one. You may want to set up a background to fit the themes later on.

*Maxis clothes and/or CC only can be used.

There is no restrictions except to match the theme and I will provide tips and ideas for each round. I have 12 rounds planned and if all goes well I will put out a new one each 7- 10 days with a brief and examples of the expectations for that round.  

Only one shot is needed so, choose the one that you feel best fits the theme. If it is a distant shot you can add one other closer to see your models in more detail.

If there is enough interest I will watch this thread for the posts of your teens and we can get started as soon as I get a reasonable number of participants. The first 12 people will be accepted. That is the maximum number at this stage, so it's first come...first serve, so to speak.

~~Questions and suggestions are welcome, and if you have any problems, concerns or queries please PM me~~

cuddle  Remember, it's all about having fun and enjoying yourself  cuddle  

Don't try to change someone to meet your own needs, accept them as they are and all your needs will be met!

Last edited by Jendowoz on 6/11/2016, 23:55; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   3/11/2016, 08:25

**Meet the coaches**

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:08; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

Here is the Model Wall folks, there is enough room to add the last two if they end up putting up their sim. I made it so they could all fit.

Reserved
1. NShippudenFan with Marissa          
2. out              
3. xjojox with Abby                                      
4. simsORIGfan with London  
5. wrswrs2 with Mandy  
6. out   
7. JennaCatz with Octavia
8. out  
9. wbombje with Cayden
10.higgenbocker with Lilian

Last edited by Jendowoz on 9/1/2017, 04:36; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   3/11/2016, 08:26

Round 1 - "Gym Junkie"

Like a Star @ heaven m11kj with Andrew Yeo Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven xJojox with Abby Greene Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven SimmerMoon with Estelle Dalton Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven wrswrs2 with Mandy Redecker Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven strawberrigurl with JAYLA MALLARD Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven wbomje with Cayden Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven SimORIGfan with London Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven JennaCatz with Octavia Jarvis Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven NShippudenFan with Marissa Moore Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven higgenbocker with Lilian WhitlockLike a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 2- "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

Entries

Like a Star @ heavenm11kj with Andrew Yeo Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heavenxJojox with Abby Greene Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven SimmerMoon with Estelle Dalton Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heavenwrswrs2 with Mandy RedeckerLike a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven strawberrigurl with JAYLA MALLARD Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven wbomje with Cayden Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven SimORIGfan with London :star
:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven JennaCatz with Octavia Jarvis Like a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven NShippudenFan with Marissa Moore Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven higgenbocker with Lilian WhitlockLike a Star @ heaven

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 3 - "Casual Country"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Entries

xjojox with Abby

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

NshippundenFan with Marissa

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

wbombje with Cayden.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Higgenbogger with Lilian

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

JennaCatz with Octavia

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Strawberrigurl with Jayla

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

wrswrs2 with Mandy

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TEXASTWANGTONYA with London[/b
]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 4 - "Goth Guys and Gals" See US site

Round 5 - "Fantastic Fantasy" See US site

***CAMERA CONTROLS & TIPS*** If I add new tips below they will be bolded until the next round.

1. Press tab for free movement. From there you can zoom closer or use the following controls.
• Press Q  and down arrow – takes the camera down for a ground up view
• Press E  and up arrow – takes the camera up for a top-down view
• Hold Ctrl and down arrow – Camera dives much  lower
• Hold Ctrl and up arrow – Camera raises much higher

2. You can also change the camera to The sims 3 controls if you are used to that.

3. Try to model your Teen with eye contact to the camera where possible. Try to make the shot either a 3/4 or full body shot please but not too far away.

4. Make good use of the pause button to take your shots.

5. Others may be in the shot as long as your Sim teen model is the main focus.

6. Full feedback will only occur from the coaches and I once all your efforts are up so no-one is swayed by what is commented on.

Last edited by Jendowoz on 5/2/2017, 23:11; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   3/11/2016, 08:29

Yay! finally have round 6 comments up and round 7 is not far away.

Round 2 Entries

Spoiler:

Round 3 Entries

Spoiler:

Round 4 Entries

Spoiler:

Round 5 Entries

Spoiler:

Round 6 Entries

Spoiler:

Round 7 Entries

Round 7 - "Street Kids"

Spoiler:

Round 6 - "Uptown Kids"

Spoiler:

Round 5 - "Fantastic Fantasy"

Spoiler:

Round 4 - "Goth Guys and Gals"

Spoiler:

Round 3 - "Country Casual"

Spoiler:

Round 2 - "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

Round 7 - "Street Kids"
Spoiler:

Round 6 - "Uptown Kids"

Spoiler:

Round 5 - "Fantastic Fantasy"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 2 - "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

Round 7 - "Street Kids"
Spoiler:

Round 6 - "Uptown Kids"

Spoiler:

[b]

[b]Round 5 - "Fantastic Fantasy"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 2 - "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

Round 6 - "Uptown Kids"

Spoiler:

[b][b]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 2 - "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

Round 7 - "Street Kids"
Spoiler:

Round 6 - "Uptown Kids"

[/b][/b]
Spoiler:

[b][b]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 2 - "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

Round 7 - "Street Kids"
Spoiler:

Round 6 - "Uptown Kids"

[/b][/b][/b]
Spoiler:

[b][b][b]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 2 - "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Round 2 - "Geekmizer"

Spoiler:

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Last edited by Jendowoz on 10/3/2017, 06:55; edited 43 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   3/11/2016, 17:48

Can't wait to see some amazing teens Jen! Very nice & different type of simming fun!!! more love

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   4/11/2016, 07:24

I will put it in the US site also, would you two still be willing to be coaches with me there? This is the sort of thing we give in feedback, check it out. See Here

Last edited by Jendowoz on 29/12/2016, 03:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   4/11/2016, 09:25

Absolutely we will still be here to help you, I think we should pop it on the officials to get some interest hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Ajidivine

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 02:38

Does this include Sims 4 teens?
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 07:36

Absolutely, @Ajidivine Primarily sims 4 but sims 3 are welcome too.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 18:15

@Ajidivine I hope you will be joining in on this simming fun!!! more love

@Jendowoz Yes, I totally agree I agree Definitely should put this on the Officials....I think there will be some interest for sure! coolcool

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 21:57

Entries so far.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jendowoz on 9/1/2017, 10:41; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 22:07

@Jendowoz wrote:
Is it on Symmetry also, @ArtsyAmy495 would it be worth trying there first?

Oh, I think there will be interested models whichever you post.....Simmetry has a lot of models who left the Officials, but many models still do use the Officials too that aren't at Simtech OR Simmetry.

*After I came back to the community, I didn't know about Simmetry until InaMac69 told me about it. If you can handle all 3 forums, it would probably get the most interested simmers. more love

NOTE: Simmetry uses similar formats as here, so if you copy everything from here, you shouldn't have any problems with anything not showing correctly. bluelov

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 22:23

I've put up my banner and linked it to the comp here, @ArtsyAmy495 so if anyone is interested in the US site they will find their way here, so hope that is okay. I will probably only focus it here, otherwise I might get in over my head trying to keep up with 4 forums as it's on the Aussie site also, if that's okay. If anyone wants to be part of it, they can come here and put up their Sim here. thankyou and I'll run it from here or it will be too confusing. If it doesn't go anywhere, I'll run it from the US site, as some simmers may prefer a familiar forum format.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 23:45

@Jendowoz wrote:
I've put up my banner and linked it to the comp here, @ArtsyAmy495 so if anyone is interested in the US site they will find their way here, so hope that is okay. I will probably only focus it here, otherwise I might get in over my head trying to keep up with 4 forums as it's on the Aussie site also, if that's okay. If anyone wants to be part of it, they can come here and put up their Sim here. thankyou and I'll run it from here or it will be too confusing. If it doesn't go anywhere, I'll run it from the US site, as some simmers may prefer a familiar forum format.

I think that will work great. And it's easy to post and share here so I totally agree and understand about keeping things easier more love I can't wait to see who will join in on the fun!!1 bigbounce

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   5/11/2016, 23:58

Does this forum have the option for spoilers? I find it saves space and keeps things more organised.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   7/11/2016, 04:04

@Jendowoz wrote:
Does this forum have the option for spoilers? I find it saves space and keeps things more organised.

Yes, it does....(used in Style).

Use this code:
[spoiler="***word you want to show***"][img]***img link***[ /img][ /spoiler]

***just replace the highlighted red words with the correct info and remove any*** (you can hit the 'Preview' tab to see if it is working properly before you post & remove the spaces before the end bracket for the /img and /spoiler

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   7/11/2016, 04:08

There are 2 teens so far from Officials Nshippudenfan and strawberrigurl

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   7/11/2016, 04:10

Yes I saw, thank you @ArtsyAmy495  Getting excited :woowoo:

Let me try this spoiler

Spoiler:

okay looks like it did, thanks.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   7/11/2016, 08:30

love the coach shots Jen, and Amy how did I know you would go for green LOL

I am up and about today so will check all threads as soon as my caffeine kicks in heart spin

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   7/11/2016, 12:21

Thanks, So glad you are feeling better, @InaMac69 luv u

Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   9/11/2016, 10:59

Yay! @ArtsyAmy495 and @InaMac69 we have another participant, xjojox is joining as well.

We now have 4 so getting there slowly

Last edited by Jendowoz on 10/11/2016, 03:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jendowoz
Mag Editor
Mag Editor

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   9/11/2016, 11:07

Strawberrigurl's teen shot and bio

Jayla Mallard

16yrs old

Born in San Myshuno

Aspiration: Musical Genius
Traits: Muser, Insider, Outgoing (The muser trait is a bonus trait of having the Musical Genius aspiration
)[/center]

Jayla Mallard was born in San Myshuno to a stay-at-home mother, Isla Mallard, and a military, father Joe Lewis Mallard. Tragically, her father died overseas when Jayla was only three years old. Without the steady income her mother was forced to rejoin the workforce. Jayla is an only child and grew up very independent. Due to the fact that she was three years old when her father died she does not have memories of him that aren't somewhat faded by time. In his memory, she aims to make him proud. Her father is the driving force behind her passion and success. She's already been fast-tracked to Julliard in New York, NY to pursue her love of dance.

Despite her mother's busy schedule, she has always made time to be active in her daughter's passions, enrolling Jayla in ballet class when she was five, and watching her soar to new heights with her brand of meshing hip-hop and classical ballet! Jayla's dream is to one day be a performer on Broadway and eventually open her own dancing studio

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jendowoz on 19/11/2016, 02:11; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   10/11/2016, 18:14

@Jendowoz wrote:
Yay! @ArtsyAmy495 and @InaMac69 we have another participant, xjojox is joining as well.

We now have 4 so getting there slowly

:woowoo:

Strawberrigurl.... :fantastic: teen story!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims   

Back to top Go down

New Fun activity exclusively for your teen Sims
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next