Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

The speculation has begun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: The speculation has begun!   18/5/2016, 16:25

So first you need to read the latest patch notes to know what the topic to this thread is all about.

There are several threads relating to the very bottom of the patch notes, (Here’s to hoping your days are counted in Sim days (because then you’d get to live 3,011,903,080,114,070,519,031,513,091,407 nanoseconds on average).

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

Now I'm not a numbers person and I'm not ashamed to say that in high school I was one of those kids who took the easiest math class available. (I graduated in 1984, so there weren't the requirements back then, yeah I'm OLD! As there is now.) If you look at the part of the quote I put above, it's the string of numbers that has the simming community buzzing.

There is speculation that it means CAS changes are coming, which also brings on a whole slue of what those changes are from hair conversions to possible toddlers. If you're a numbers person and can figure out if these numbers are indeed a "hidden code" share your thoughts on what it could mean.

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay

The speculation has begun!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1