Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Cambridge Simtress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RGirl
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Cambridge Simtress   16/10/2015, 00:25

So, you guys help me so much and I got my Sims 3 game reinstalled and so far *knock on wood* it's running pretty well.  

Each day (if I'm not busy that is) I choose some more cc and put it in CC Magic.   I also take out any stuff that I wasn't happy with from the day before.  

I made Cambridge with minimal sliders (I still don't know if I'm happy with here, there's something wrong with her nose I think).

She's at the karaoke place when a paparazzi/cowboy starts taking pics of her.  

Even though she invited him back to her place, he said 'maybe another time' And that was disappointing.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   16/10/2015, 07:20

I think she looks fabulous, I like her nose, it suits her face (if that makes sense). Oh dear Mr Cowboy, you missed out haha, she is too pretty for him anyway lovzzzz lovzzzz

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
RGirl
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   17/10/2015, 22:25

Here is more Cambridge.  I like the look on their faces sometimes when they seem to be reflecting on some important life experience lol!  I know it sounds stupid because they're just sims!

Here's an fyi, not sure if you guys have the same thing but I can go back 3 years (that's when I started taking screenshots) and there I find almost all my sims are identical lol! (other than the skins and sliders) they are all basically the same sim as Cambridge.  

One of these days I'll go out of my comfort zone lol! But I love her as she is now.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   17/10/2015, 23:35

beautiful photo, can I use this as an ad in the magazine? love2u Full credit for the pic will go to you of course love2u

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
RGirl
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   18/10/2015, 00:08

oh my goodness, I'm flattered. Yes, of course thankyou
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   18/10/2015, 01:04

Great pic's RGirl. :) XX
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   18/10/2015, 16:16

She kinda looks like Beth ( Emily Kinney) from The Walking Dead!

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
RGirl
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   18/10/2015, 20:19

Oh my goodness! Yes she does now that you mention it.

My husband (who usually takes zero interest in my Sims game) told me that she looks like Paris Hilton and I said 'oh thank you' and he said 'it's not a compliment' lol! He doesnt like Paris but I think she's gorgeous.

Please don't tell me any spoilers about The Walking Dead. I'm trying to catch up to the current season but I'm way back on Season 4. They haven't even gotten to Terminus yet! So please no spoilers.

I'm lucky I haven't read any spoilers online considering I spend half my life on tumblr lolol!

Thank you Jack, I'm starting to see how pretty she is now :)

Back to top Go down
KrazyboutSimms

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   19/10/2015, 13:30

She is very pretty butterfly
Back to top Go down
RGirl
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   19/10/2015, 21:16

Thank you KrazyboutSimms kissy 2
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   20/10/2015, 15:27

Have you seen "The Grove" part yet? I won't say anything more unless you have seen it. When I watch TWD marathon's I leave when that one comes on. It's just too hard to handle.

I had to LYHO at what you said your hubby said. I particularly don't like Paris either but I do think she is kinda pretty and I would much rather see her face plastered on the internet than Kim Kardashian. And it really goats my nerves when they try to compare her to Princess Kate. Like there is any comparison!!!!!!!!! She wishes she could be as sophisticated at Kate.

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
RGirl
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Walking Dead Se 4 *spoilers*   21/10/2015, 02:22

Well, seeing as I don't know what "The Grove" is I'd have to say no I haven't seen it yet.

Here's what I've seen, I saw Carol and Tyrese with Lizzy, Mica and baby Judith. Most shocked I've been in a television show in a looooong time.

Then I've seen all the Terminus parts. And then the Church and then the splitting apart of the group. So I'm not sure what "The Grove" is. Right now we're (my husband's in on it now lol) at the ones where two of the group are in the big city at the hospital almost...I don't want to say too much in case someone reading this hasn't seen them yet.

Ok now on to Cambridge and how she resembles Paris Hilton.

Don't you find it ironic that people like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton have never done anything for society yet they're stinking rich and huge celebrities? I mean they don't contribute to society. They don't make movies to provide people with entertainment. They don't sing they don't do anything. How did they even get to be famous I wonder.

I have watched 'I am Cait' quite a few episodes of that show but never Keeping up with the Kardashians. I am really interested to see what Caitlin Jenner has been through.

In one episode, she has the girls over to her place. It's before her transformation was complete and she wanted to talk to her daughters and it was a huge thing for her. She wanted to tell them what she's gone through in her life and what she is going to go through. She was talking about a major event in her life and you know what those girls; Kim, Khloe and Kourtney were doing?! They were sitting opposite Caitlyn on a love seat and they were 1) twirling their hair 2) checking their nails 3) sending texts...To Each Other!!

Sorry dont even get me started with these clowns! They're superficial vain, money grabbing people and I have no time for them.

And who would ever compare them to Kate Middleton! omg! There's no comparison there at all.

*eeps* end of rant

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cambridge Simtress   

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Simtress
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1