Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love   28/1/2012, 21:26

checked by Inamac69

I would like to dedicate my first ever CC to someone very important to me, who has shown to be there no matter what!!! You mean alot to me and I am putting myself out there for you, if all we ever where after getting to know you just friends than I would be ever so happy!!! cuddle cuddle  luv u  luv u

So first some pictures going to show 1 in game picture and one that shows all 8 pictures you will get in just one download only in a sims3pack. This mesh is by Helensims. The paintings are by JW Studio's created by Jian WU, he is the artist of these beautiful paintings I do not take credit for them in the least. I hope you will enjoy them.

kissy 2  kissy 2  kissy 2

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love   28/1/2012, 22:22

CB you are a truly amazing person and I love that we are friends thankyu so much for this dedication it means so much to me, your paintings are truly amazing and they are going in my game right now.

loves ya sweetie

bluelov bluelov bluelov

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love   28/1/2012, 22:46

@ CB: So AWESOME that you did this! Very Happy
@ INAmazing--- You soooooo deserve this! Very Happy

SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love   29/1/2012, 00:25

Wowwwww! Those paintings are stunning!! love2u These are awesome CB honey!! Very Happy Very Happy

happy dance!
lovepanda

haha!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love   29/1/2012, 00:27

@ CB. you really need to give yourself a good pat on the back. they look fantastic. and it's only your first go to. as a friend i'm very proud of you. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love   29/1/2012, 08:51

Thanks everyone your words have all touched my heart truely!!! Thanks sooo very much kissy kissy kissy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love   

Back to top Go down

JW Studios Art by CB Dedicated to Inamac with love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1