Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)
Share | 

Submit Your Creation to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Submit Your Creation to the forum   22/2/2015, 12:05

Hello dear members, I thought I would do a step by step picture guide on how to upload your creations to the forum.
Don't worry its not long and it is easy peasy lemon squeezy cuddle

What this will not show you is :

How to include pictures for that go HERE OR you can use the IMG code from photobucket, flickr or any other image host you use.
How to include multi files in your download for that go HERE

Ready? Lets begin....

The 1st thing you need to do is scroll down the main forum page until you come to the "Submit Your Creation" section (we have one in the Sims 3 & Sims 4 sections) I am uploading a sims 3 sim for this tutorial so will be using the submit your creation in that area.

When you click on the banner (as shown in the pic above) it will take you to the instructions page

Once you have read the instructions click on new topic (shown in pic below)

This is where the uploading actually starts, type in your creation name (shown in pic below)

The next stage is where you will upload everything you want to show, pictures, links and credits. (Shown in pic below)

I have highlighted the img codes, I use photobucket to store my images, but you don't have to.
Next for me is to add in the custom content links I use. To use the links facility on the forum click the link icon, a small windo will open, use the top box for the http code (this is the code in your long browser bar) and the bottom box to add a name (Shown in pic below)

Once you have completed adding your creation details, I highlight everything and center my post (Shown in pic below). This is a personal preference, you do not have to center your post if you prefer not to.

When I have finished adding all the creation details I always preview my post to check everything is in place. (Shown in pic below)

Once checked and I am happy with how everything looks I then hit send (Shown in pic below)

Lets see if my images and links have shown up shall we

Everything has shown up as I wanted it to.

Once you have posted your creation, the next step is to wait. A member of the admin team will then move your creation to the appropriate section. For sims 3 creations we will scan with the custard tool. If your creation is approved you will receive an approved badge at the top of your post. If your sim creation has naked wear attached you will also have a badge stating "caution naked wear" this is so downloading simmers know what to expect. If your creation is corrupt or has a corrupt file attached we will lock your topic and contact you via private message.
Admin will also highlight your creation within the Daily Downloads and either Sims 3 or Sims 4 Download sections within the forum. We aim to do this within a few hours of you uploading. The reason we have the "Submit Your Creation" sections is so WE don't miss your upload.

Any questions you may have feel free to contact a member of staff. We are here to help.

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
LoopyLou
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your Creation to the forum   22/2/2015, 14:01

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Submit Your Creation to the forum   22/2/2015, 19:50