Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

A Hot Day Last Summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: A Hot Day Last Summer   12/11/2014, 07:57

Hiya guys! This is a story I started writing. I love writing; anything really, stories, poems...and I do it often. But I don't post a lot of my creations since I feel like some of them are kind of personal, but the main reason is because almost all of them are in Spanish haha! lol1 But this time I thought, hey, it have been so long since I posted a story online, so let's make something for my fellows to enjoy mrprpl I know I'm not really that good at this, but it's something I really enjoy doing as a stress reliever luv doctor Anyways, this story IS NOT FINISHED YET, so I'll be updating it every time I get to come up with something new more love I really hope you guys like it so far. Enjoy! hugs

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Hot Day Last Summer

I never believed in love at first sight, I always thought it could happen just in movies, but I guess I was wrong. Everything started on a hot day last summer. My best friend Lía asked me to go with her to a pool party at her crush’s house, one of the most recognized young business men in town. I really didn’t feel like going since I am a really shy person and being surrounded by strangers makes me feel uncomfortable, but at the end she convinced me to go. Even though Lía is my best friend, sometimes her attitude gets me mad. She’s one of those girls that think they are the center of the universe. But she’s the only friend I have and she says I don’t need any other. We arrived; it was a huge modern house with a huge pool. There was a lot of people drinking, eating, dancing, swimming and more. Since the moment we arrived, I wanted to leave, there were too many people! Besides, Lía was going to be trying to get her crush to notice her, so, there was no reason for me to be there. I felt out of place. But as always, Lía dragged me into the spot. Everyone started staring at us; well, at her, since she was desired by all men. She ignored everyone and we went directly were her crush was. She poked his back and when he turned around I felt hot blood running inside my veins all the way to my face. He was the most handsome guy I ever met. I felt my heart beating as loud as a drum.

- “Hi!” – He said.
          - “Hi hun, I’m here as I promised.” – Lía said, while biting her lips and playing with her hair.
          - “That’s nice.” – He said, with no emotion on his face.
          - “Who’s your friend?” – He had a sweet smile while asking, a smile that made my heart shake even more.
          - “Oh, that’s just Farah.” – She said while rolling her eyes.
          - “Nice to meet you Farah.”- He kissed my hand and he still had that cute smile on his face. I was so nervous that I started blushing and I couldn’t even say a word.
          - “It is really hot today. Do you girls want to change and dive into the pool?”
          - “Of course! I just bought a really nice and sexy bikini just for you.” – Lía said acting like an easy girl.
          - “But not Farah, she’s just too shy to show up her body like that” – After saying those words, Lía started giggling in a mean way and it got me really upset.
          - “Come on Farah, there’s no need to feel that way. You came here to have fun, didn’t you?” – He said looking at me with   those cute eyes and I felt I was melting like an ice cream on a hot day.
          - “Well, I…”
          - “Don’t even bother to try Jayden (Giggles). Don’t worry about her, I’m here.” – She interrupted me and after saying those    words, she winked at him in a flirty way then pulled his arm and dragged him inside the house.

There was nothing for me to do, so as soon as they left, I prowled looking for a place to sit to get away from the madness. When I did, little after, I noticed I could see them inside the house through the window from where I was sitting. I couldn’t hear what she was telling him, but by looking at his face, it seemed like it wasn’t a really interesting conversation. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and made like a “wait” sign with her right hand and walked away to the bathroom in a sexy way. He looked back and caught me looking at him; at that moment, I was just hoping I wasn’t drooling so I looked away. But that just made him get out the house and walk straight to where I was. Every step he took, it was like a punch in my heart, I couldn’t help but to be as nervous as a Chihuahua. He kept on walking towards me and my heart beats were getting stronger, so strong, that I touched my chest to make sure my heart wasn’t coming out. In an instant, and a few heart attacks later, he was in front of me and said:

- “Aren’t you going to change?”
          - “Ummm…”
          - “Come on, I’ll take you to the bathroom upstairs.” – He grabbed my hand to guide me all the way to the bathroom. His    hands felt so soft and warm. Even though my nervousness, I was praying the lord for him to not let my hand go.
          - “Here it is.” – That smile, that sweet smile. I never saw such a beautiful smile before, it was enchanting, perfect.

I went into the bathroom, and thought: “What am I going to do?!” I did have a swimsuit, but I was so shy to show my body like that to everyone out there at the party, I was never going to be as sexy and pretty as Lía. Minutes were passing, and I was still inside the bathroom, I couldn’t stay there forever so I filled myself with strength and I changed into my swimsuit. I walked downstairs and I could see Lía getting out the bathroom as well with a tiny bikini looking like a goddess. I walked right behind her and when she opened the door everyone looked. She walked forward shaking her hips with every step and everyone was staring. Every step she took away, uncovered the figure behind her, me. I walked out as well and I felt kind of awkward, then I realized, they weren’t looking at Lía, they were looking at me! But how?! It was the first time people noticed me. It felt so nice not being invisible for the first time. Jayden turned around and when he saw me he seemed stunned. He walked towards me, grabbed my hands and told me:

- “You look beautiful Farah; I don’t even know why you were so worried for.” – He couldn’t stop looking at me, what made me start blushing again. I smiled at him but words couldn’t come out my mouth yet.

Lía realized she was not being the center of attention, and when she looked back and saw Jayden grabbing my hand and I smiling at him, she couldn’t help it but to get like a volcano ready to erupt. She walked toward us looking like a furious bull and yelled:

- “Are you serious Jayden?! Are you really going to prefer this looser than me?! Look at me! She’s not even half of the   woman I am.”
          - “You are right Lía, she’s not, because she’s not a fake and superficial person like you are.”
          - “What?! (Scream)” – She screamed of anger like a sick gorilla, she grabbed her stuff and left the place.
          - “Are you ok?” – Jayden said while lovingly grabbing my chin with his soft hands.
          - “Yes.” – I said.

Next Chapter coming soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by francheska05 on 13/11/2014, 00:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id265044950
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day Last Summer   12/11/2014, 09:12

awesome start to the story hun, you had me hooked after the first line love2u
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day Last Summer   12/11/2014, 13:25

This is awesome francheska. looking forward to reading more. :) XX
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day Last Summer   12/11/2014, 16:19

WOW! I'm hooked. This is awesome! you rock wow

Ina dear...I just had a brilliant...I say BRILLIANT thought! For the Simtech section of the mag, maybe do a small incerp of stories from on here? Something like this:

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day Last Summer   12/11/2014, 20:05

I already started a story highlighted page in the last issue on the simtech pages, each issue will feature 2 stories by our members, I think last issue was Jacks and one by Chelsea.

You know what they say Mj, great minds think alike love2u love2u
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day Last Summer   13/11/2014, 02:23

big duh I'm such a ditz! I read that highlight too.

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day Last Summer   13/11/2014, 04:29

@Ina: Awe, I'm so glad you liked it hunny, makes me happy hehe cuddle cuddle  

@Jack: Thanks Jack! I'm happy you liked it more love  more love Hopefully I'll get some free time and inspiration soon to finish it hehe :3

@mamaj: Awww, thanks mamaj, that's very sweet more love It's great you liked it as well hugs  hugs
Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id265044950
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hot Day Last Summer   

Back to top Go down

A Hot Day Last Summer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1