Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Share | 

How to download from the forum (pictures included)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: How to download from the forum (pictures included)   20/1/2012, 22:54

Here is a step by step picture guide to download from the forum
This does NOT show you how to find your rar/zip program Or how to install it
This is only a guide to downloading from Simtech

For this tutorial I am using my own sim Eira found here

1. Click on the download badge or link

2. It will re-direct you to adfly (an ad on the forum), Wait 5 seconds then click the yellow skip ad, (if you have adblocker you might need to disable it for a few seconds to get the ad to come up

3. You will be directed to the download link, click the GREEN download bar

4. There will be a window pop up choose to open with your chosen rar/zip file program

5. Once downloaded you will see this or something similar,click to highlight, then right click, choose "open containing folder"

6. You will then be driected to your download file, right click on the file, click on extract here

7. This will open up the file, included in this download are the sims 3 pack and sim file, as shown

All that you need to do now is decide which one to use, the sim file will go directly into your saved sim folder and the sims 3 pack onto your launcher
Thats it folks. If you have any problems then feel free to ask any questions, our lovely staff here are always at hand to help.

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Glitt

PostSubject: Re: How to download from the forum (pictures included)   25/1/2012, 01:37

This is very helpful thank you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: How to download from the forum (pictures included)   25/1/2012, 02:13

I agree Glitt

@ INAmazing...you already know you saved my neck on this one! NOW, it's EA's loading that's a trip, but I AM getting better...I swear! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to download from the forum (pictures included)   

Back to top Go down

How to download from the forum (pictures included)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: Help Centre :: Help Centre :: How To ?-
Jump to: