Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

Premium Service, Advanced counter placement tut & Unlocking Hidden Lots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Premium Service, Advanced counter placement tut & Unlocking Hidden Lots   6/9/2014, 15:15

So I was scoping out TSR as there was an announcement made yesterday that the first batch of CC through them would be released today. I haven't been able to locate that CC yet but I did happen to check out what other interesting tidbits are out there.

First- SimsVIP released a bit on the Premium Service that could possibly be out in October.  

Second- Hidden lots inside TS4 neighborhoods. Interesting to say the least, I will be checking this out and see if these tips from SimsVIP work.

And third- Want to know how to make those curved counters? Wait till you see this handy dandy little trick. Sim Supply has done a wonderful job in this tut, check it out below

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay

Premium Service, Advanced counter placement tut & Unlocking Hidden Lots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1