Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

Custom Content Installation Failed? {ISSUE RESOLVED}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelsea_Summers9

PostSubject: Custom Content Installation Failed? {ISSUE RESOLVED}   3/4/2014, 05:52

I really need some help and expert advice on what to do:

I have the following EPs and SPs installed:

EPs: Base Game, Pets, Ambitions, Generations, Uni Life, World Adventures, Late Night, Show Time basic, Supernatural and Seasons.

SPs: Town Life, High End Loft (HELS), Outdoor Living, MasterSuite, 70s,80s&90s

My game is currently updated at Version 1.67.2.024017. I have custom content that I am trying to install from http://jameessims3.blogspot.com/p/sims-3-sets.html when I go to download gives me an error. The Error says: Installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again. It says that the content is DECRAPPIFIED (not sure what that means) and I've got the fixes needed for that but it still won't let me install the content.

I've checked for updates constantly and store patches too which are all up to date as well. I've checked my Mods folder over and over again and haven't found any CC that is corrupted. I use Twallans Mods and they are also up to date.

I do have quite a bit of CC but not very much of it is in .package format, most of the .package files I have are horse and pet markings and sliders. I've exhausted every solution I can find.

Ive done a FACTORY RESET on my game, UNINSTALLED and REINSTALLED the Base Game, WA, AMB and HELS and it still hasn't helped.

Can anyone help me with this problem?  felix Brain fart afraid 1 Suspect help me

Last edited by Chelsea_Summers9 on 3/4/2014, 10:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.GoldenMeadowsStables.weebly.com
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Custom Content Installation Failed? {ISSUE RESOLVED}   3/4/2014, 10:25

It's all down to the items you were trying to install were not unlocked. i have posted the unlocked one's in your other thread for you.

DECRAPPIFIED just means unlocked. :)

http://simtech.forumotion.co.uk/t3186-iams-pet-starter-kit
Back to top Go down

Custom Content Installation Failed? {ISSUE RESOLVED}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1