Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

How It All Started

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: How It All Started   4/1/2012, 16:21

The Jenson's & The Wilson's    How it all Started

This is a Story about two old School friend lose contact for several years and out of the blue, they bump it to each other. at this stage where the story will start. both girls.Leah Jenson & Jenna Wilson are in their early 20's.

It's quite dark out on a Sunday afternoon. Leah is out at the local horse stables with her son 1 year old Luke. and then suddenly she bumps in to an old School friend.

Leah: OMG is that Jenna (Wood) From Green Hill School ???
Jenna: yes, well i use to be Jenna (Wood) but now it's Wilson.
Leah: So you must be Married to Jack Wilson then ??
Jenna: mmmm yes i am. so tell me who you are and how do you know my Jack ???
Leah: please don't tell me you don't recognise me. we where like sisters in high School. ??
Jenna: OMG it's not is it, Leah Jones ??
Yes yes yes Well i Married to. it's now Jenson. me and my hubby Steven also have a lovely 2 Year old son Luke.
Jenna: So thats why you know my Jack.LOL yes we are still together. my first and last love. and we to have children. two girls, Sarah as just turned this week  4 and Roseanna. yes named after your dear Mum. is 1 year old.
Leah: With teary eyes. OMG you named your daughter after my Mum. she would have been so happy to have known that.
Jenna: Why you say she would have been happy ??
Leah: You Mum past way last year. But happy to say she went in her sleep.
Jenna: I'm so sorry to hear that. she was like a second Mum to me as mine was to you. My mum also past way 3 years ago and my Dad the year before that.
Leah: Well you know i never knew my father.
Jenna: So your Mum did everything then.
Leah: she did indeed. So tell me are you living around here now. ??
Jenna: yes we live at 311 Sweet apple Ridge Way. do you know it ??
Leah: OMG yes i do. My Steven owns his own building company and he built your house. lol we to live it that road. we are in the one thats being built now. we where going to stay living in what is now your house. but after Steven worked out what we spent on doing the house. we over spent a bit. but we also own the ground rights for the hole road. so you pay us ground maintenance. lol
Jenna: OMG. so our money go's to you. lol well it's nice to know where it's going. lol  mmmm yes we both thought someone had spent alot of money on the house. it's really dose look like a show home. your Steven really knows how to build a house.
Leah: So what do you both do for work ??
Jenna: Well lets just say it was a bad time for us to buy the house. i stay at home with the little one. Jack was in the building word to, up in till two weeks ago. when his firm laid him off. as the firm went bankrupt.
so Jack is looking for work at the moment.
Leah: thats bad for you guys. mmmmm Maybe this is one of those days we where ment to meet again. Let me chat to my Steven about this. i think he mite be able to give Jack some work with him. if you give me you number i can call you and let you know what he says.
Jenna: that would be so good if he could. maybe we where ment to meet again at this time. lol well i must be going. hope to hear and see you again soon. Take care.
Leah: see you soon. and i will call you and let you know.

A few moment later.Leah has that chat with her hubby Steven. about finding some work for Jack.

Leah: Omg guess who i bumped in to to day.
Steven: Who ??
Leah: My old School friend Jenna. She hasn't changed much.
Steven: is that the one you are always talking about ??
Leah: and your never guess where she lives ??
Steven: in this Town ??
Leah: Yes. But not only this town. she lives in our road and our house you built.
Steven: OMG. so they have been there for about a month and we didn't know. wow
Leah: but hun, i need to ask a favour.
Steven: don't tell me. you want me to babysit so you can go for drinks with Jenna ???
Leah: lol now hun. not that. Jenna's Jack was also working in the building world but his old firm went bankrupt. so now he has know job. and they have that lovely house and now money coming in at the moment. do you think you could give him some work ???
Steven: mmmmm not really Leah. it's not really a good time.
Leah: there must be some thing you can do. please hun. He's a really good guy to. Jenna and Jack have been together for a long time. i meet Jack when they first got together. he is really nice and friendly.
Steven: ok ok. I will see what i can find him to do. But first i need to know what he can and can't do.
Leah: So can I call Jenna and let her know we can help them ???
Steven: ok. but remember, i'm only doing this because they are your friends.

Leah: Thay are like family to me. i love you so much. Thank you. xx

Steven: i love you to. now go and call your friend. i'm sure she is waiting to hear from you.

So Leah calls to give Jenna and Jack the good news.

Last edited by Jack's Creations (Jacko) on 8/2/2015, 20:48; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   4/1/2012, 16:37

OMG I am hooked already this is fabulous hun, keep it coming......and the sims wowee they are just stunning too kissy kissy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   4/1/2012, 20:12

Thanks hun. i'm glad you like it. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   4/1/2012, 20:34

Part 2 The Good news.

Jenna: At the other end of the phone. Hello
Leah: Hi Jenna. it's Leah.
Jenna: oh Hi. that was quick. i like only spoke to you about 2hrs ago. lol
Leah: lol Yeah i do work fast. Right i spoke to Steven about giving Jack some Work. and he said he will sort something out for him. for now Jack can help us finish of the House we are doing now. This is the one down the road from you. So Jack won't have to use him car and waste fuel. and  Steven will pay Jack for what ever work he dose. and then Steven said we will see how it all go's from there.
Jenna: Thats fantastic news. Jack will be so happy with that. I really owe you two big time.
Leah: don't be silly Jenna. We are like family. But thats only the good news. here is the great new. you know that Ground maintenance that you pay us.
Jenna: Yes. what about it??
Leah: well. you still have 1 year and 11 Months and you pay now more. well steven said he will call his Finance people in the morning and tell them to stop taking payments. and also he said if someone works for him. he likes to see his workers enjoy like a bit more. so this will help you out a bit more.
Jenna: is now jumping with joy. OMG. give your Steven a big kiss and a very big hug from me and say we are very greatful.
Leah: well what are you both doing tomorrow evening say about 7:30 ??
Jenna: we won't be doing anything why. ??
Leah: well. Bring Jack and the girls down to us tomorrow evening and you can thank Steven yourself. and Steven wants to have a chat with jack anyway. so he knows what Jack can and can't do.
Jenna: k so we will see you about 7:30 tomorrow then.
Leah. Ok se you tomorrow. Bye.

so Jenna go's off to tell Jack all the good new.

Jenna: Jack ??
Jack: yes Jenna.
Jenna: when i came home earlier i told you i bumped in to Leah. and i told you all about that we pay them Ground maintenance and that her hubby Steven owns his own Building company and that he built this house. well i let it out that your not working and that i stay at home with the girls. and.
Jack:Slow down. just hold on a minit. you said what. you told them everythng. how could you with out talking to me first.
Jenna: You know Leah is like family to me. God Jack thats why we name our daughter Roseanna after Leah's Mum. Oh and by the way Leah's Mum past away last Year Just before Roseanna was born. so tell me do you want the good news or the great news. ??
Jack: what. sorry i was just thinking of Leah's Mum passing away. the good new.

Jenna: Well i have just got of the phone with Leah. And her Steven said you can go and do some work for him. starting with helping him finish their house down the road. and then he will see how it go's.
Jack: Thats great news. when dose he want me to start ??
Jenna: this is the great news. Steven is going to call his finance people in the morning to tell them to stop taking payment for the Ground maintenance. and he said he likes to see his workers enjoy life a bit more. so this will make thing easier for us.
Jack: OMG. thats great. he sounds like a really nice guy. so when can i start ??
Jenna: Leah said for us to go to see them with the girls about 7:30 tomorrow evening. as Steven wants to chat with you to find out what you can and can't do.
Jack: Ok. that sounds good.

Last edited by Jack Wilson on 14/12/2013, 23:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   4/1/2012, 21:23

next next next installment please ....ermm.....now !!!!

this is fab honey way to go you...... more love more love more love

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   5/1/2012, 02:52

omg! Loving this already! bounce Can't wait to see what happens!! :cheers: :cheers:

More please! haha!
hearty luvs
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   8/1/2012, 19:25

thank you everyone. i'm glad you like my story. :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   8/1/2012, 21:08

It's 7:20 on a Saturday Evening. The Wilson's are on their way to see the Jenson's

The Wilson's arive at the Jenson's and Leah comes to greet them.

Leah: hi Jenna
Jenna: Hi Leah. thank you so much for everything. i don't know what we would have done with out you both.

Leah: Your most welcome Jenna. after all we are like family. and familys take care of each other.
Jenna: well both me and Jack are very grateful. and Jack is so eager to start work.

Jack: Hi Leah. it's been a long time.
Leah: that it has.
Jack: thank you so much for helping us. i really don't know what to say apart from i'm very grateful and i wont let you and Steven down.

Leah: your welcome Jack. like i said to Jenna and Steven. you and Jenna are like family to me.
Jack: and you to us aswell. so tell me what i need to do and i will get straight on it.
Leah: well you can chat to Steven about all that. i just do the books and take phone calls ect.

Steven: hi Jack
Jack: Hi Steven.
Steven: Please call me Stev. so you want to do some work then.
Jack: yes indeed. i can't wait to start. and thank you so much for doing this for us. you don't know how much this means to us.
Stev: i kind of can imagine. i to have gone through a bad time in the past.
Jack: well we are very grateful.
Stev: So you and Jenna have known Leah for a long time then ??
Jack: yeh you could say that. we have known each other since high School.
Stev: So i guess you have lots of stories to tell. lol
Jack: Lol yeh but not now. if you know what i mean ??
Steve: ok i will just have to wait then. LOL
So when do yo want to start work ??
Jack: mmmmm now. LOLStev: thats a good one.
Stev: how about Monday morning. i just need to get a key cut for you so you can get through the gate.
Jack: That sounds great. thanks again Stev. i wont let you down.
Stev: so about this house. all of the main building work is done as far as windows, doors and stairs. just need to finish off the inside.
Jack: No problems with me doing any of that. i'm quite good at painting and decorating,plastering and flooring. but i will let you be the judge of my work.
Steve: well we will see. so what other building work can you do and what can't you do.
Jack: well fitting windows and doors i'm ok with. and i'm ok with roofing. as for brick work. i'm not that great yet. but i'm ok with building foundations.
Stev: well i have two good bricklayer at the moment and i do quite a lot myself to save on the money. i also have three good labourers.
Jack: ok with you saying all that. how are your labourers going to be with me working for you aswell.
Stev: well put it this way. all my workers work very hard. and i always make sure they are payed well for there work. i also give a good bonus to who ever dose overtime ect.
Jack: but wont they be threatened by me being here.

Stev: Not at all Jack. i'm looking to exspand out with my company anyway. so they will just see it as that.
Jack: ok so i will see you here Monday morning.
Stev: ok. be here say about 7:00.
Jack: ok will do.
Steve: and don't worry about bringing food or drink. you can have that all here. you can have a shower here after work aswell so not to take all the work dirt home.
Jack: thants great. Jenna will be happy about that. not having to do my food for work and do more dirty foot prints. lol
Stev: ok so i will see you Monday.

Last edited by Jack Wilson on 14/12/2013, 23:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   8/1/2012, 21:22

keep it coming Jacko, this is very good so far

kissy kissy kissy

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   8/1/2012, 22:40

thanks hun. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
Nahala
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   27/2/2012, 16:04

Hmmm, I wonder what will happen next. It seems innocent enough now but will the plot thicken?...I wonder evilevil
Back to top Go down
http://www.isys77.wix.com/nahala
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 00:09

Ok Jack, I just saw this today! Very Nice indeedy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] * [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 02:07

@ Nahala & Amy i will try to get some more done soon. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 18:53

It's Sunday morning in the Jenson's house. and it's Luke's Birthday.

here comes the change.

As it's Luke's Birthday and he need some new clothes, Leah has decided to take Luke for a makeover.

Luke is very happy with his new look. so he go's off to find where his mum is.

Luke: Thank you for my new clothes mummy, i really love them. i love you mummy.
Leah: your welcome Luke, and i love you to. and i think your dad it going to love them to.

When Luke & Leah got home Luke ran to show his dad his new clothes.

Luke: what do you think of my new clothes dad ??
Stev: i thing they look great.

Luke: mum said you would like them.
Stev: i think they make you look very handsome.
Luke: thank you dad, love you.
Stev: love you to son.

It's Monday morning in the Wilson house. Jacks wakes up early and eager to start his first day at work for Steven Jenson.
so Jack starts his day off with a bowl cereal.

as it's only just down the road to work, Jack walks. When he gets there he sees Stev making a gap in the fence.

Jack: Good morning Stev.
Stev: Good morning Jack, Nice and early i see.
Jack: The early bird catches the worm as they say.
Stev: I like the sound of that, your going to fit in just fine here, i can already tell.
Jack: I'm so happy to hear that, i was a bit nervous to start with as i don't really know you yet.
Stev: Well Jack, we will get to know each other very quick as you are now part of the team. Talking about the team, i wish they were all as early as you.
But i do give a little freedome on time as they all work hard.
Jack: ok, so where would you like me to start ??
Stev: Right. First have you had any breakfast ??
Jack: I have, I always have breackfast, I think it's the most important meal of the day.
Stev. mmm. Me to. Right come with me and i will show you around the house and you came pick where to start yourself.
Jack: Ok. So i've not been asked to pick where to start myself before.
Stev: This is my way of seeing what your motivation is like.
Jack: I've not heard of anyone do that before. But that sounds like a great idea.
Steve: Right here iswhere the kitchen will be.

Stev: And then leading in to diningroom. And then the lounge as you can see the lounge is done.
One of the other workers wanted to do the lounge first. lol

Steve: Upstairs is the same layout as yours. In the basement will be a large gym and showroom, and a large games room.
Jack: Ok. So where is all the laundry things going??
Stev: Well pointed out you, they will all go in the garage. But don't worry about that. That will get done when the temp building comes down.
Once the temp building comes down it will be rebuilt on the next plot readlly for phase 1 of the next house. and myself and you will remain here to finish off the rest of this house together. We will go on to the next house once this one is done.
Jack: That sounds like a good plain. I've not even started work yet and i'm really enjoying it here.
Stev. Right Jack i will leave you to it for a wile. Everything you will need you will find it in here.

Jack: Ok Stev thanks.
Stev: If you need anything to drink or eat, help yourself to anything you want in the temp building. Leah will be in there somewhere doing paperwork. so if you need me for anything and can't find me, Leah can call me on my mobile. Talking about mobiles, i will get one for you tomorrow.
Jack: Ok thanks Stev.

So Jack decides to start with the floor tiles and the bathroom wall tiles.

And then Jack starts to work on the downstairs toilets.

Sorry for the lack of pic's in this post.

Last edited by Jack's Creations (Jacko) on 8/2/2015, 20:47; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 20:09

Luke is such a cutie, loving the spiky hair and whitwhoo (wolf whistle) look at Jack all hot and sexy looking in his workman stuff LOL and I so want those tiles in my bathroom LOL keep it coming hun this is awesome

love2u love2u love2u

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 20:25

thanks hun. i'm glad you like everything. and i will sort out the tiels for you. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 21:44

Nice Jack, this is great bravo Love Luke's makeover and the house is awsome! love2u Nice work Jack, I already want to know what else you come up with in this story Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://vk.com/id265044950
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 22:35

thanks for the comments francheska05. once the house in the story is finished being built i will be uploading it and sharing it here. :)
Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 23:09

coolcool I know it will be great! :cheers:

Back to top Go down
Nahala
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   28/2/2012, 23:48

I can tell you really know your stuff, I just reonovated my bathroom and it was hell. I have a better appreciation for the people who have to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.isys77.wix.com/nahala
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   29/2/2012, 01:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I can tell you really know your stuff, I just reonovated my bathroom and it was hell. I have a better appreciation for the people who have to do it.

i love to do building in real life. and i've done a few bathroom to. :) XX

@francheska05 i'm hoping everyone will think it's great. it's not looking to bad so far. :)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   29/2/2012, 17:10

Very, Very, Nice again!!! You guys are making me want to start a story!!! Very Happy
@ INAmazing...Wait, I've got Jacks's response for you: "Thanks Hun, i'm glad you like it" Very Happy XXX very funny very funny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] * [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   29/2/2012, 17:24

Amy hun that was the edited version at first I got, now wait for it, its a biggy, ready....."Thanks hun :)XX" that was it, oh how I love my man

very funny very funny lol1 lol1 very funny very funny

Back to top Go down
francheska05
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   29/2/2012, 21:59

lol1 You guys just made me laugh lol1

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   1/3/2012, 00:23

@ everyone viewing what i say to Ina when she comments on my things. for me it's weird saying thing on here to her when she is sat right next to me. so i do say more to here at home. :) LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How It All Started   

Back to top Go down

How It All Started
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next