Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

Mallissa Willard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shanz_is

PostSubject: Mallissa Willard   25/2/2014, 08:44

Scanned By Jacko

Malissa Willard

This download has the Sim.file only
Download at your own risk. if CC Hair has been used and you don't have the right one installed in your game it could crash.

please dont claim as your own or use as a base. id love to see her in your game

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mallissa Willard   25/2/2014, 13:22

Hi ya hun. Just wanted to let you know that I downloaded her to scan her in order to put up the approved badge. But the file isn't the download file. It downloaded as a sim file?

She is stunning, love the hair color!  more love 

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
Tacha75
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mallissa Willard   25/2/2014, 16:15

Love her especially her hair.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mallissa Willard   25/2/2014, 21:07

Very nice Shanz. also have you used any cc skin or hair on this sim. as you have only the Sim.file for download there is a risk of game crashing if the person downloading this Sim don't have the right hair in their game ?? :) XX

@ mamaj i've scanned her with Delphy Dashboard and she is clean. also most if not all Sim.files should be clean as they have just only the sim. but i've had to add a Caution as we don't know if any CC Hair has been used.:) XX
Back to top Go down
Shanz_is

PostSubject: Re: Mallissa Willard   26/2/2014, 00:18

my game wont export sims 3 packages. i used i think a pralinesims skin. if i get my game fixed ill get another file for her. cc hair was a re texture of a cazy hair. ive never had my sims crash other peoples games because of missing content. usually the game just replaces it with something base game

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mallissa Willard   26/2/2014, 04:09

Jack's Creations (Jacko) wrote:
Very nice Shanz. also have you used any cc skin or hair on this sim. as you have only the Sim.file for download there is a risk of game crashing if the person downloading this Sim don't have the right hair in their game ?? :) XX

@ mamaj i've scanned her with Delphy Dashboard and she is clean. also most if not all Sim.files should be clean as they have just only the sim. but i've had to add a Caution as we don't know if any CC Hair has been used.:) XX

Thanks Jack. I don't know why I didn't think of using Delphy's Dashboard to scan it.

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mallissa Willard   26/2/2014, 11:20

@ Shanz. not to worry it's just so people know. also links to where you got the cc are always helpful to. :) XX

@ mamaj no problem hun. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Shanz_is

PostSubject: Re: Mallissa Willard   26/2/2014, 11:54

due to being lazy i havent really included much with her but now ive fixed my issue im exporting sims properly and currently with only skin and a few other things as cc due to slowly putting everything back in

Back to top Go down

Mallissa Willard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: The Sim Games :: Sim Games :: The Sims 3 :: Members Creations :: Sims :: Female Sims-
Jump to: