Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Share | 

Dose your p.c freeze while on the internet ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Dose your p.c freeze while on the internet ???   16/1/2014, 01:08

Hi everyone. here is a little bit of info. for quite sometime my p.c randomly kept freezing on me while using Mozilla Firefox. The new version has lots of bugs. i visited a firefox forum and found this out.

so if you are using Mozilla Firefox and getting the freezing problems. uninstall your version and download this one. Mozilla Firefox 26.0
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dose your p.c freeze while on the internet ???   16/1/2014, 01:40

Funny you should bring this up! I was going through a patch here tonight where it wasn't actually freezing up, but it would keep loosing server connection. I thought it was Firefox so I tried IE and Google. Both of those were also giving me major frustration issues. But now it's all better and running smoother. I just think there may have been something either going on with my internet provider (cable company, which wouldn't surprise me one bit) or there were just too many people on! LOL
Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Dose your p.c freeze while on the internet ???   16/1/2014, 11:36

It mite just be the sever hun. it's the most likely one. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dose your p.c freeze while on the internet ???   

Back to top Go down

Dose your p.c freeze while on the internet ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: Help Centre :: Help Centre :: PC Issues-
Jump to: