Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Nathanial & Holly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Nathanial & Holly   29/12/2011, 20:44

Today I went into game for the first time to actually play the sims for goodness knows how long, and to my horror I discovered that since I got rid of all my CC then re-installed it most of my legacy family are either bald or are walking round naked LOL, so instead of playing them as I am too lazy to go in and sort them out I decided to snatch a couple of sims from my bin and pop them into a house. Of course I then had to decorate the house the match their favourite colours, so I didnt really get a chance to play them at all. I did however manage to snap some shots for you...

May I introduce Nathanial and Holly Pierce

bet you cant guess what colours they like scratch scratch

I think she was beating him at Mario LOL Look at his face hehehehe

awww a nice cuddle on the sofa

not your usual "bedroom shots" so tame and safe, I think they knew I was watching, will have to try and sneak up on them next time haha

nathanial is the cook, ok not exactly cooking is it a salad, but hey he is looking after his lady

He does look really sweet though dont you think? And lastly one more shot of the young couple, I think he is going in for a smooch.
Best leave it there just now, sorry for the pic spam, no am not LOL hehehehe

more love more love

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
isla87

PostSubject: Re: Nathanial & Holly   30/12/2011, 00:25

Awww, they are such a cute couple! I love his face in the video game pic hahaha!!

And the bald/naked thing happened to me too after I re-installed my game and deleted 90% of my CC! So funny!

Plus I made a sim, saved her, then quit and decided to switch to a default replacement skin - so I did. Then loaded back up... the camera was zoomed right in on the sims face when it loaded and her skin was that weird horrible charcoal colour! It scared the life out of me lol!!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Nathanial & Holly   30/12/2011, 01:48

sadly it happens all too often, the scary charcoal effect always creeps me out LOL, I just noticed Holly has a fish mouth LOL never mind she can always have plastic surgery.
He makes the most hilarious faces i will have to try get some of the more funny ones, like earlier he was staring into space then jumped up and clapped I absolutely cr***ed meself jeez, silly man very funny

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nathanial & Holly   30/12/2011, 12:21

So funny!!! Love these two, my favorite color is green, I love that Angle picture in the bedroom so cool!!! I love her hair to, where did you get that? kissy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathanial & Holly   

Back to top Go down

Nathanial & Holly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1