Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

Casey Teril

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmbaAesthetic

PostSubject: Casey Teril   13/11/2013, 23:55

scanned by InaMac69

No.2 of my uploaded sims! Again be honest on what you think Very Happy(I don't use any mods which includes poses so that why they're not exactly the best!

MediFire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9lxgo5zdr562m50

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Casey Teril   14/11/2013, 00:19

SCANNED...waiting for another Admin
***Hi hun, I will wait for another Admin to try to run thru as each time I dl it doesn't run okay, but I don't think there is anything wrong with your sim at all.***

And yes, dl is short for download like Ina pointed out before. Sorry about that.

I think she's very lovely!!! lovzzzz lovzzzz There's no such thing as "not exactly the best" ....it's a matter of preference, style, and taste.....what you like. AND if you don't use any mods & if that includes no sliders, I tip my hat off to you my dear cuz I CAN'T make a sim without my sliders!!!! (unless you were just talking about the pose player?) lol ---Each time I do, I wanna cry the whole time!

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Casey Teril   14/11/2013, 07:35

all scanned and approved. She is a cutie. I agree with Amy everyone has a different style, a different way of making sims and to me each one of them are fabulous. It takes a lot of courage to share your sims and for that I applaud you hun. I am also a slider user, I do make sims without the sliders sometimes but on the whole I use sliders.
Thanks for sharing her with us here.

hugs love2u hugs 

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
AmbaAesthetic

PostSubject: Re: Casey Teril   14/11/2013, 11:28

ArtsyAmy495 wrote:
SCANNED...waiting for another Admin
***Hi hun, I will wait for another Admin to try to run thru as each time I dl it doesn't run okay, but I don't think there is anything wrong with your sim at all.***

And yes, dl is short for download like Ina pointed out before. Sorry about that.

I think she's very lovely!!! lovzzzz lovzzzz There's no such thing as "not exactly the best" ....it's a matter of preference, style, and taste.....what you like. AND if you don't use any mods & if that includes no sliders, I tip my hat off to you my dear cuz I CAN'T make a sim without my sliders!!!! (unless you were just talking about the pose player?) lol ---Each time I do, I wanna cry the whole time!
Thankyou both! And yes I do have modphobia! The only thing I download is CC clothes, Hair & Make Up! I didn't even really know you could get extra sliders lmao!! The 'poses' in the picture is just from animation in game, I bought a whole new computer in June that cost a lot of money and it was just to play the sims as my laptop gave up! And didn't really trust getting a bad mod and it ruining my game & computer lol

But thankyou Very Happy:HugLeZZ: hearty luvs heart spin 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Casey Teril   16/11/2013, 16:31

She looks lovely Amba. very nice work. and i love her eye shape. :) bravo 
Back to top Go down
AmbaAesthetic

PostSubject: Re: Casey Teril   16/11/2013, 17:02

Jack Wilson wrote:
She looks lovely Amba. very nice work. and i love her eye shape. :) bravo