Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)
Share | 

Re Building my P.C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re Building my P.C   10/9/2013, 02:14

hi everyone. i'm sorry to say you wont see any sim related stuff from me for a few days. i'm having to re build my p.c. it's been playing up for weeks now. so i spent almost 4hrs looking through my harddrive and my external harddrive compressing files and moving them to a 8GB pendrive. then i had to re format both harddrives and they both had a virus on them. just finished installing Windows 7 & anti virus program and not updating the anti virus. then i need to wait till it's all updated before i re install all the Sims3 games. so for now i'm on the spare P.C. the boys p.c. lol

and i have to say it's s**t. here are some pic's of the spec. lol

i hope i don't have to use this for to long. :(
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Re Building my P.C   10/9/2013, 08:12

Oh dear honey, I am sure you will get yours back up and running in no time

hugs love2u hugs 

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Re Building my P.C   10/9/2013, 12:13

So sorry to hear about your pc problems Jack! I know how frustrating that is!!!! Hope you get everything worked out quickly and without losing much hair in the process!!! lol luv u 
Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Re Building my P.C   10/9/2013, 14:12

@ArtsyAmy495 wrote:
So sorry to hear about your pc problems Jack! I know how frustrating that is!!!! Hope you get everything worked out quickly and without losing much hair in the process!!! lol luv u 
Thanks sis. it's all done. i just need to do all the 100's of updates to come. lol. i had to format my harddrives. and there was only one way to do it. i had to install my spare harddrive. so i had to in my pc. so now i have a 2T harddrive and a ( 320GB spare) then i had to make the 320GB the prim one so i could format the 2T harddrive. so then i had a clean virus free harddrive. then i had to format my external harddrive. then i took out the 320GB harddrive. so then i had a non working p.c as it had no data on it. so i then installed a copy of windows 7 home premium. then installed my anti virus software. so now it's all fixed. just got to do all the updates. :) XX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Re Building my P.C   10/9/2013, 14:54

P.C now all fixed. and i can start all the updates. :)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Re Building my P.C   12/9/2013, 00:26

i'm slowly getting there. two days and 153 updates and two Sims3 games installed. i should have it all done by tomorrow. :)
Back to top Go down

Re Building my P.C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simtech :: Help Centre :: Help Centre :: PC Issues-
Jump to: