Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Share | 

SIFF loves Simtech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minraed

PostSubject: SIFF loves Simtech   6/9/2013, 11:44

Hello SIFF loving Simtechers

I want to show my support for Simtech and the Manly Man challenges since I've always had so much fun here and love playing with you.

Each year at SIFF we showcase photography that is related to the Red Carpet, Celebrities and such.
We have a number of ideas posted to inspire your photos... http://simatography.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9140513-siff-photography-fun-paparazzi-and-reporters-welcome?page=1

If you post photos there be sure to give a bit of info such as names and description of who the sims are so that I can add them in tabloid style to our BUZZ magazines.

In particular I would like to invite the Manly Man Models from Cycle 4 or previous. Post your pics here if it is easier and preferable, then you don't have to run over to another site. I might need a nudge if I miss the pics, so don't be afraid to ping me on Facebook to let me know.

Here are a few examples.
Sancho DiMorales - past Manly Man

Left - Kurt Schmidt and Middle - Sancho Di Morales - both past Manly Men

Back to top Go down
http://www.minraed.webs.com
Cam Everett

PostSubject: Re: SIFF loves Simtech   6/9/2013, 13:02

Just wondering where you get the backgrounds from?
They look pretty amazing.
mrprpl 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: SIFF loves Simtech   6/9/2013, 16:02

@Cam Everett wrote:

Just wondering where you get the backgrounds from?
They look pretty amazing.
mrprpl 
Google City backdrops Or Backgrounds. that's quite good. :)
Back to top Go down
Minraed

PostSubject: Re: SIFF loves Simtech   7/9/2013, 01:35

The first pic was taken at the top of the main street running through Bridgeport. If you follow the boulevard through downtown, at the end you find a set of stairs I believe. That was where I set this one up.

As Jack said, the second one I did with a city background, most likely from The Sims Resource. I am having some trouble with my internet or browser right now so I can't seem to get things to work, otherwise I would post a link. I'll come back later with it if I remember. Terrible memory, but I will try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.minraed.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIFF loves Simtech   

Back to top Go down

SIFF loves Simtech
Page 1 of 1