Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsAspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio 210FAQSearchRegisterLog in
We are moving to SimsaholicsForever.com. Everyone is welcome at our new site being set up now. Come and visit us!
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. (Simsaholics Forever is AD-FREE to members and guests.)

Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shanz_is
Shanz_is

Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Empty
PostSubject: Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio   Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Empty5/9/2013, 15:41

my friend was very very gracious to make me a photography studio. it can be found over on her tumblr.

Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Tumblr10

DETAILS:

So this building is a residential lot sized 30x40 if I remember correctly! It’s designed to be a series of sets in the one lot for all your picture taking funsie needs. Included above are some picture examples of some of the sets, but there are a total of 13 sets you can explore in full when you download the place!

All CC is simpack and should transfer with the lot. I claim NO CREDIT for the CC, all the glory belongs to their amazing, wonderful creators!

A lot of stuff is from various expansions and stuff packs. I tried to stick with the main ones people tend to own but a few things here and there may not show up in your game if you don’t have that particular pack.

ROOMS/SETS:

Vintage kitchen
Moroccan Living
Manly Garage
Creepy Cemetary
Under the sea!
Bridal white party
The Gentleman’s library
The Sensual bedroom
Garden tea party (For your little fairy lasses!)
Mr Science! (For your budding young Mr Hyde’s!)
1960’s Sunlounge
Masculine Gym
Mistro Music Room

In addition, there is a bathroom and dressing room as well as a generous lobby and reception should you wish to use the lot to represent a business!

KNOWN ISSUES!

The roof is horrible. Part of one set sticks out a little but there wasn’t much I could do to make the damn thing work. Pretty sure you won’t be looking at the roof though so it’s all good.
You will need to add more lighting. I’ve kept it super basic so you can determine what you want lit and how. For some fun effects, I’d also suggest playing around with light colours too!
You’ll need to place a pose player in the building if you intend to use it.
Again, if you don’t have the pack items are from, they’ll be replaced with something else. Get creative and redesign things if you need to!

without further ado, the link!

http://aspenchronicles.tumblr.com/post/60355313019/holy-buffalo-wings-batman-its-my-first-ever

Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Marty10
Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Taylsig_zpsbb1f0391
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin
mamajanaynay

PostSubject: Re: Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio   Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Empty5/9/2013, 17:10

Thanks for sharing this! I'll keep this lot in mind for possible later use.
Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
Admin
Founder
Founder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio   Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Empty5/9/2013, 18:14

Thank for sharing Shanz. that could be very useful. :) XX
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag
InaMac69

PostSubject: Re: Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio   Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Empty5/9/2013, 19:18

awesome, thanks for sharing shanz hunny hugs hugs 

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Shanz_is
Shanz_is

PostSubject: Re: Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio   Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Empty5/9/2013, 23:05

No problems :)

Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Marty10
Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Taylsig_zpsbb1f0391
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio   Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspenchronicles: Shannon Star Studio
Page 1 of 1