Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senhime_Kumoi

PostSubject: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   17/3/2013, 20:10

Good evening everyone, I am giving this 100 baby challenge a shot with my sim, Janelle McCoy. Our current location is Moonlight Falls and she is currently gossiping with Blade Hoffman at their new home, in the bathroom no less.

After gossiping about random townies and how Janelle actually liking her new world that she is inhabiting with Blade as Adam cook dinner for the group of men and their female guest.

Eating macaroni and cheese while talking about necessity of sleep and computers, a few flirts were passed during the conversation, here and there. When dinner was finished, Janelle offered to help with the dishes, but they were already taken care of by Adam like usual. Only a few minutes later, Abraham and Janelle got caught up in conversation while Aidan was finishing his second bowl of macaroni and cheese and Gio just watching the two silently observing them.

Once the conversation was over, Janelle bid the men good bye. When Janelle got home, she wrote a love letter with an invitation to go out with her the next day. Hmmm, I wonder who she wrote the invitation too? Actually, I do... but you all will see.

~~~~~~~~~~

Male Sims Featured So Far:
Gio Arnez, Abraham, Adam and Blade Hoffman - InaMac69
Jacko Simself - Jack Wilson
Aiden - Cloudwalkersims
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   17/3/2013, 21:41

oooh fabulous start, haha you are using my boys LOL and Jacks simself too. I wonder who she is writing to, now you have me wondering and waiting for the next instalment

love2u love2u love2u

btw Janelle is a stunner and any one of those guys would be lucky to have her.

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Senhime_Kumoi

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   18/3/2013, 05:47

The next day, Janelle went on her date with the lucky man.... Gio! Yay Gio! Okay, let's stop the cheering now.

After a short conversation, the two decided to play shoot out to see who would win and have some fun. First up, Janelle against the shirtless Gio.

With the first shot making it in the net, the two shared a chuckle and Gio let Janelle try again, only for Janelle to get distracted by his shirtless chest.

Yes Gio, we all know that you are sexy either shirtless or not shirtless and that's why she was distracted. Now it was Janelle's turn to defend the goal against Gio.

Oh yeah Janelle redeem yourself after being distracted by Gio. After they share a laugh, Gio decided to try again to distract Janelle with the flirt thrown between them.

Apparently that flirt worked as Gio scored a goal as their first outgoing slash date came to close due to someone interrupting their game. Now Janelle was on the way home in the taxi. As she thinking about how attractive Gio was as she knew that they would meet again.

Well another installment is done and a few more to go.

@Ina: Well they were all sexy and would work for good baby making purpose. Thank you, something happened with the game that lost a few of her hair styles and clothes. So I had to change her mid-game.
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   18/3/2013, 08:20

yay she picked Gio. Awesome update and looking forward to more hugs (not good you lost some stuff while in game though)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   18/3/2013, 11:51

looks great Senhime_Kumoi. and thank you for picking my Simself for your legacie. :) luv u
Back to top Go down
Senhime_Kumoi

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   19/3/2013, 17:33

@Ina and Jack: Thank you both for the support.

Now, the next installment of the Baby Making Factory.

On their next date, Gio and Janelle found themselves near the gypsy caravan in town. They were supposed to have their fortune told together as I guess the two didn't know what the fates had in store for them.

As the two talk about the stars, Janelle couldn't keep her feelings for Gio hidden for long and made the first move. Apparently shocking Gio effectively with her bold tactic.

Gio wasn't complaining as he return her feelings as they were making out near the caravan, where they decided to take things a bit further. Moving so fast, aren't they?

Taking their woohooing the caravan, you can see the movement that was going on. You know the old saying, 'If a caravan is rocking, don't come knocking.'

The next day, after praying to the porcelain god aka the toilet, Janelle felt weird for some weird reason. Even with the amount of woohooing that was going on yesterday, only two times.

After her morning workout, Janelle found out that she was pregnant and invited Gio for dinner to tell him the news.

Well Gio was relaxing in his formal wear watching television when he was invited in for their date.

As Gio was watching television, Janelle was cooking grilled cheese sandwiches as they ate dinner and told Gio the news of her pregnancy.

After telling Gio about her pregnancy, he gave her the legendary pat on the arm and thumbs up, showing his support of the pregnancy. Since he doesn't have a choice... in this situation.

Now the happy couple are looking at the stars together, enjoying the peace and serenity before the pitter patter of little feet echo through the house. (Also we inch closer to Gio's untimely demise)

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   21/3/2013, 18:02

oooh I say love on the first date LOL this is fabulous hun looking forward to meeting the babies

love2u love2u love2u

Back to top Go down
Senhime_Kumoi

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   30/3/2013, 02:22

I'm currently mad at myself as I accidently save over the game. Now I have to start all over again with Janelle *le sigh*
Back to top Go down
Senhime_Kumoi

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   7/3/2015, 08:05

Well it has been a long time since I have been on this site due to losing passwords, but I will try my hand on the 100 baby challenge or I might do more than 100 babies with Janelle as I am going to download her from my Sims 3 studio.
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   7/3/2015, 13:58

Hi hunny, good to see you back on. I am sure whatever you do with Janelle will be awesome and her babies will all be heartbreakers love2u love2u

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   7/3/2015, 15:27

I can't believer I didn't see this until today. What a great beginning, I'm with Ina, waiting to see what happens! love2u

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory   

Back to top Go down

Janelle McCoy - The Baby Making Factory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1