Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

HUNGER GAMES - Entry Pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: HUNGER GAMES - Entry Pics   3/3/2013, 18:21

Please do not comment in this thread. Pictures only for judging & viewing entries. ta

Name: kerryleanne
Capitol Sims

Iris Oliver
District 4

fishing
Young Adult
By Dimitra

Azelynn Vega
The Capitol
Young Adult

By Dimitra

Yas5038 (Officials)
Name: Nevra Briggs
District: 2
Description: From district 2, Nevra has trained her entire life to fight, she is swift and strong and is quite the killer with the battle axe. While she is a great fighter, Nevra is also very smart and sly. Some may confuse her for District 1 because of her beauty, but her sarcasm and violent behaviour shows them up. Nevra isn't afraid to say her own opinion and can't wait to show her skills in the Hunger Games.

She can take down stronger opponents.

She isn't afraid to intimidate others.

She is very sarcastic, and hates to be underestimated.

PrincessStori724 (Officials)

Colette Denis
District 8

Bio: In District 8, there are two types of people, those who live in luxury, and those who live in poverty. There's not much in between. I grew up being the latter. They were rough days... I had only a sewer to call home. I grew up taking care of my ill mother, and working in factories to help pay for food. Yet, I was okay with it. It was my life.
Then, my world was flipped upside down. When everyone in District 8 turns 17, we have to take a huge test called the C.A.R (Career Applicant Recommendation). The C.A.R. decides what career we'll have. To my surprise, I was one of the 5 selected to become a fashion designer. I became that lucky person living in the high-rise looking down on the homeless people below. No matter how long it's been, I still won't belong with the "rich".

Now, I am truly homeless. No matter where I go, I'm not at home.

DekSy
District One
Silver Cutter, 18 and Lux Golding, 15

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/

HUNGER GAMES - Entry Pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1