Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

CHEF SERVICE from douglasveiga @ MTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: CHEF SERVICE from douglasveiga @ MTS   16/2/2013, 20:42

CHEF SERVICE BY DOUGLASVEIGA @MTS
Here I go again! I love services for the game and here is another neat one: Chef Service

To download and for more info please go to Mod The Sims HERE (Of course, be sure to be registered/logged-in first)

This mod adds a Chef Service in your game, so you can hire a Sim to cook your favorite recipe. You can "Ask to Cook" a specific Recipe or let the Chef choose a random one. He will always choose the recipe based on the ingredients available in your Fridge. If you don't have enough ingredients, he will charge you the missing ingredients. The Chef will automatically start cooking some recipes if there is a hungry Sim (Human ChildOrAbove) in your house.

If you have a Butler (from EP3) in your house, this mod will automatically delay the Butler's auto-cook functionality. So the Butler will clean the house, while the Chef will take care about the cooking tasks.

Features:
You can "Ask to Cook" a specific Recipe or let the Chef choose one for you;
He can cook all the recipes, except the specials (that gives life/reward boost);
He will automatically cook some recipes if there is a hungry Sim in your house (you can disable in the Configuration);
It's a Live in Service (like the Butler, but she/he will not interact autonomously with your family.);
it's possible to set the "Service Room", the place where the Chef will wait when idle;
He will cleanup you kitchen (wash dishes, PutAway Leftover, dispose snacks and bad food from fridge only);
If you have a Vegetarian Sim, he will always prefer Vegetarian Recipes;
Weekly payment (like the Butler) $1260/week;
Possibility to disable the PutAway Leftover and CleanUp Food;
Socialize with the Household Sims is disabled;
Inappropriate Interactions are disabled;

You can request the service using the Interaction on the Telephone (not Mobile) ("Chef Service > Request Service").
To set a new Service Room just click on any LightCeilingLamp ("Chef Service > Save as ServiceRoom").

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/
Hazentw
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: CHEF SERVICE from douglasveiga @ MTS   17/2/2013, 17:17

Just what my lazy sims need, thanks Amy hugs

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: CHEF SERVICE from douglasveiga @ MTS   17/2/2013, 18:13

Great find Amy. and thanks for sharing to. :) luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: CHEF SERVICE from douglasveiga @ MTS   17/2/2013, 19:04

@ Hazen I know right! My sims seem to ALWAYS walk around starving, but won't cook a stinking meal! LOL So I am defo going to be using this from now on! more love

@ Jack Thanks & you're welcome Darlin! luv u

Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
http://artsyamy495hangout.tumblr.com/

CHEF SERVICE from douglasveiga @ MTS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1