Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)
ATTENTION ALL - AdFly has been removed from the forum. All downloads are now ad free :)
Share | 

Bug of tanning for no reason please help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViolaGatti

PostSubject: Bug of tanning for no reason please help me   15/1/2013, 13:55

I am very demorallizzata because of the bug of tanning, my sim can spend whole days in the sun without any tanning or sunburn. I tried the sea, by the pool, making them sleep on deck or on the air mattress, causing them to interact or swim at the beach in a bathing suit, every activity throughout the day, each individual with different skin tones but always in the clearest possible way. I completely reinstalled the game and expansions 10 days ago, I have not installed any cc and no mod, I also contacted customer support to make me register my copy of Season on the official website (I did not normally recorded) I recorded every EP and SP also on Origin. The game has just begun I have not downloaded anything from the Exchange and I did not copy anything from the old game, I tried to play with family units of the scenario (ie pre-existing). My pc is very well maintained do daily updates of windows with windows update (both important updates and optional), every day I scan the pc with the virus every day I clean the disc and gate history. The PC is working correctly, also the game but not the tan: (please someone help me know? Thank you very much

Back to top Go down
http://violagatti.blogspot.it/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Bug of tanning for no reason please help me   15/1/2013, 14:18

I have not tried to get a tan yet, but I did go searching for answers to your problem, it seems you are not alone with this problem as this thread on the official forums here has other simmers with the same problem. I will keep looking for a solution though

heart spin heart spin heart spin

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
ViolaGatti

PostSubject: Re: Bug of tanning for no reason please help me   15/1/2013, 18:30

@InaMac69 wrote:
I have not tried to get a tan yet, but I did go searching for answers to your problem, it seems you are not alone with this problem as this thread on the official forums here has other simmers with the same problem. I will keep looking for a solution though

heart spin heart spin heart spin

Thanks you very much I have already written in Italian by forum a lot but I got no answer and nothing has changed :(

Back to top Go down
http://violagatti.blogspot.it/

Bug of tanning for no reason please help me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1