Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Tamara - baby maker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   20/9/2013, 20:15

depopcorn  Hey hun, I have just gotten around to catching this update! Yes, yes, I LOVES the maternity wear too! And I don't know WHAT WAS UP with the x-rated crap my game gave my girl!!!!too funny too funny  T is definitely stylin for sure! Now you're making me wanna start a short story as I progress back into the sims & my free time!#$#@$@#%@!!!!!!! Lovin it & the cutesies little ones!!! Thank you kissy 

Hmmm......what to do??? thinking What do I do? cutesie
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   3/11/2013, 11:52

Oh my lordy its been so long since I updated poor Tamara, at this rate she will still be popping out her babies when I am old and grey LOL

Where were we ........... scrolls up to see last post..............ahhh yes Tamara has just told Bertie the news.

Lets go straight into the update.

I think its Monday in the Hoffman house as the kids are all sitting doing their homework.

Bertie has been helping out around the house, a lot ! Doing cleaning, making beds, massaging Tamara. He is definately hands on. LOL Where is Tamara?

Aaaah food. She does seem to be eating a lot more these days. Well after she finished eating I sent her to bed. Everyone else was already sleeping. Man that day went quick LOL
The following day, Tamara didnt want to get dressed and sat around in her pj's all day. After school, the kids finished their homework and Eliza decided to go and chat to Tamara when............

Yep Tamara goes into the throes of labour, not that Eliza was bothered she just sat and watched tv. I thought hey this is not your first baby T so there is no reason to go to the hospital. The labour didnt last long and what did she have ????

You know the score keep scrolling.................

no peeking yet.....................

almost there..............

Here he is baby number 21 - Flynn Hoffman 8lb 3oz.

I think Bertie looks proud or maybe its shocked LOL

The following day, the kids went off to school and Tamara decided she wanted to go for a jog.

She was gone most of the day. I think she just wanted time to herself.
Anyhoo, when she got back, I noticed the kids were ready to age up. Here goes who is first.

Baby Flynn

He is such a cutie and blonde, very very blonde.

Eric and Elliot

Not bad boys. I am hoping you keep your grades up so we can get to see how you look as Young Adults soon. Dan was not aan A grade so he is still a teen. 3 teen boys in one house, jeez poor Tamara LOL

Eliza and Emily

Wowsers they turned out very pretty indeed.

After the excitement of all the birthdays, and not to mention cake. Little Flynn found himself the centre of attention. His big bro wanted to potty train him and Bertie was on hand to empty the offending package left behind. His face says it all LOL

After potty training was all over, Bertie took over watching Flynn. He adores his son.

I gave T a mini makeover, just clothing and hair. She looks good for someone who has had 21 babies don't you think?

Here is a rundown of the kids so far (download links provided)

Babies 1 - 4

Download Here - Abraham Like a Star @ heaven  Adam Like a Star @ heaven  Aurora Like a Star @ heaven  Abigail

Babies 5 - 8

Download Here - Blade Like a Star @ heaven  Belinda Like a Star @ heaven  Bonnie Like a Star @ heaven  Celeste

Babies 9 - 12

Download Here - Candi Like a Star @ heaven  Ben Like a Star @ heaven  Cory Like a Star @ heaven  Cole

Babies 13 - 16

Download Here - Dean Like a Star @ heaven  Darlene Like a Star @ heaven  Dawn Like a Star @ heaven  Eliza

You can also download Emily Here We are waiting for Dan, Eric and Elliot to age up to YA before they get their family portrait done.

Ok thats it for now. I am hoping I can update this soon.

more love more love 

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   3/11/2013, 13:28

they all look great hun. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   3/11/2013, 13:37

A very lovely bunch! Yes T does look very good for having 21 babies! luv u 

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   6/11/2013, 12:10

Here we are with another update on T and her ever growing family.

After the girls aged up and had their graduation I moved them out of the family home. While I was away sorting them out I left T and the boys alone for a couple of days. Lets go back and see what they are doing now.

Family time all playing away together. Hmmm T has changed clothing, that can only mean one thing. Yep she is preggers again. LOL. I got them all showered, fed, and sent off to bed. The following day Tamara was up early so we got her to cook some breakfast.

Elliot was up next and the first thing he done was take out the trash. He is a good boy.

I wonder what the rest of them are doing, if they are up yet that is.

Dan was still snoring, Bertie got up when he smelled the eggs cooking, he brought little Flynn down and got him his breakfast of goo and Eric was up and dressed. T went up and woke Dan  so they could all eat breakfast together.

After breakfast Bertie let Flynn out and finished off the potty training. T done some laundry, I have no idea why she changed into her pj's to to the laundry LOL and the boys cleaned the house. A little later Tamara was hungry again and so was Flynn, off she went to get him. man she got big.

Tamara made sushi for dinner. Nom nom nom, I love sushi.

Little Flynn was so tired, Eric took him off to bed.

Awww he looks so cute lying in his crib. Bertie and Dan cleaned the house agin and Eric and Elliot finished off their homework. Tamara went to get the wet washing, she was going to put it in the dryer when.........

Bertie came running into the laundry room and done the mad "oh my god baby is coming dance" why do they do that?

No time for the hospital as she soon gave birth to ................

Guess what she had this time???????

Baby Frank 7lb 12oz.

I decided to play the family for a full day before checking to see if anyone could be aged up. Flynn learned to walk and talk in record time and Dan finally got to A grade, so yep we went ahead and aged them up.

It was late by the time all the candles were blown out so I got them off to bed, their make-overs (hair and clothing) can wait until morning. Now here is where something very very VERY strange happened. I heard a weird noise coming from outside and low and behold something was there. The next thing I knew young Elliot was running outside. Whaaaat I shouted at the screen trying to get him to go back inside but oh no, that young whipper snapper had other ideas.

This melon headed alien has abducted my sim aaarrghghhhhhhh alien alien 
He did bring him back and well Elliot wasnt too impressed.

Then the melon head ran off. Yeah you better run before T comes down and finds you. angry 

Anyhoo, I got Elliot back to bed and waited for Dan, Flynn and Frank to wake up so I could get them ship shape and ready for the camera. Here they are starting with Flynn. Then Dan and the youngest offspring Frank.

Thats it for now, until next time, this is InaMac69 signing out.

luv u luv u 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   6/11/2013, 12:36

Looks great hun. and poor boy. i hate it when Sims get abducted. hope he's ok. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   6/11/2013, 13:46

Those dang aliens! Gosh I hope Elliot is okay after that abduction! pweesey The boys are looking good!

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   6/11/2013, 19:16

thats the first time an alien has come into my game so I was totally shocked LOL hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   7/12/2013, 18:47

Its been so long since I updated this that I actually forgot some of the kids names LOL hopefully I can get them right eeeeeppppp 

We start with Bertie cleaning the floor, we had a leaky appliance, which Tamara fixed by the way LOL

Eric, Elliot and errrr, the little guy Flynn, thats it LOL are playing a game on the console

Tamara and Frank are enjoying some, not sure if its lunch or breakfast, could even be dinner (forgive me, I took the pics a long time ago) Ok lets get everyone off to bed and start the day afresh.

Uh Oh T has changed her outfit, that means preggers again, how many has she had so far, 22. I think so this would make 23. Next we have either Eric or Elliot, cant remember which one, upping his fun, again and young Flynn running off somewhere

Time to wake up young Frank

Tamara was going crazy so I sent them all out to the festival, T bumped into her daughter, Dawn and stood chatting for hours.

The next day, after school one of the boys brought a friend home, Bertie called for pizza as a treat.

Nom nom nom, but wait where is the guest?

Thats not very nice, sitting by yourself, hmmm, I will have to get T to teach them boys some manners.

First though Frank needs to learn a few skills, potty training (done), its time to move on to talking.

Tamara got big so quick, I need to get on with doing those skills asap. Fast forward to 2 days later and Frank is now walking, talking and out of dypers, and just in time too.

Yep labour face strikes again.

What did we have this time T?

but not just one, here comes another .................

People let me introduce you to

Felicia - 6lb 8oz

and Fiona - 6lb 9oz

Lets get these kids aged up shall we, first though we need to see if anyone else is A at school, woot woot Flynn can also get aged up, so that makes 4 cakes

Flynn and Frank first, by the time we had blown out the candles for Felicia and Fiona everyone was so tired so I sent them off to bed and we can get pics of the twins in the morning.

Aww the boys love their little sisters, now here are the promised pics, the blonde is Felicia and the dark haired little cutie is Fiona, I think LOL thats it for now, hopefully I will grab some time and head into game to play some more soon.

love2u love2u 

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   8/12/2013, 05:57

The twins are such little beauties! cuddle  Loved the update Ina! I don't know how you can keep track of all those babies and names! I think by now I would be recycling them! LYHO 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   13/12/2013, 10:35

I have to write them down mama J, or I would totally lose track and just end up calling them thingy, or whosit, or that one LOL

hugs hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   13/12/2013, 11:26

Here we go again with a bumper update.

Bertie and Tamara got right on with teaching the twins their skills, talking first

Tamara says to Fiona - "The green gems are emeralds, mommy's favourite"

Bertie says to Felicia - "Singing is good, but not when mommy does it"
After the girls had learned to talk, it was late. Bertie popped them off to bed and just when I was going to send T off to bed she was abducted eeeeek !! those darn  alien  they did bring her back though.

I would run away too. The following day, they all slept in and the boys had to run to catch the school bus.

Well they all ran except for Flynn, he doesnt like school that much and is always skipping his classes, he is still a C. While the boys were at school T and Bertie taught the girls to walk, potty training was already done. Which means if any of the boys are A at school they can be aged up with the twins when they get home. Cakes at the ready, who is first then?

Fiona, was first to age up, who is next?

Felicia. Only one of the boys was an A, can you guess who?

Its Elliot, ok now say bye bye to him for now, (kicking him out to make way for more)  bye  bye 
I took time to play for a day or 2 and totally forgot to take pics LOL Oooh Frank is an A he can be aged up asap

He aged up with the grumpy trait LOL you can tell by the look on his face. The first thing he done was to booby trap the shower, thinking it would be one of his siblings, he was totally pleased with himself until it backfired it wasnt a sibling it was Tamara who got it, well she wasnt too pleased.

All that arguing set her into labour. I wonder what she had................

Gary - 9lb 20z (Berties last baby)

Since Bertie has reached his 5 baby limit, we sent him away, I dont think T is that bothered at all. I wonder who will be next. T gets on the phone to call the donor clinic, "Yes send me a good one, tall, dark, handsome, good with kids, handy, you know the type I like"
A little while later a car pulls up outside. I wonder who it is? I am excited, are you excited? Lets go see who they sent.

luv doctor  oooh I say, they have certainly sent a hottie this time, its none other than Jax Wright by sojourn download him HERE I think we better give T a mini make-over. New clothes, fresh make-up and I think we will highlight her hair, not too much though, just enough to freshen her up.

I think she is happy with her new beau.

Ahem !!! thats a bit fresh aint it LOL He was actually going in for a kiss but this angle makes the pic look like something else entirely LOL
First order of the day, help celebrate Eric's birthday, yep he is finally an A, and Flynn still a C, I dont think he will ever age up LOL

We aged up baby Gary too.

The following day, T and Jax headed out to pick pumpkins for halloween. They left Flynn in charge of the kids.

Flynn done such a good job, he fed Gary, he changed his diaper and he potty trained him. He may not be great at school but he does love the children, maybe a house husband role would suit him when he is older. Or even a daycare assistant, or kindergarden teacher. Something to think of there Flynn.

When they got home T put little Gary to bed, and errr well lets just say had a fun night with Jax too, in fact it was so much fun she ended up pregnant, this girls does not know the meaning of the word wait !!!

The following day T and Jax cut out their pumpkins. T went with a nice cat and errr I dont know what Jax done LOL

We let the family play for a bit on their own, I was cooking dinner in RL so I let the game play in the background. When I came back I saw a half naked T walking around outside. What The ?? Oh ok she is preggers and this is the new maternity wear, LOL, ok I dont think so madam....off to master controller for you.

Censored version hahaaaaaa. Now I had to go and tidy up the dinner dishes so again I left the game playing in the background. When I came back T had had her baby, was I gone for that long? What did she have ......................

Another boy, oh lordy.

Ok here is Germaine, 7lb 120z. Lets check to see if anyone can be aged up. Is Flynn ready yet?? Nope he is now a B, oooh we are getting closer. Ok the girls are A's. lets get them aged up to teen.

Felicia (top) and Fiona (bottom). They aged up pretty well I think.

With that I leave you for now, until next time, this is InaMac69 signing out.   love2u  love2u 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   13/12/2013, 22:17

those dam  alien love your house don't they. love the new aged up sims. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/12/2013, 01:53

Oh those dam  alien ! LOL! Maybe the  alien wanted to get in the baby challenge!  LYHO

Fantastic looking sims you got going there.  luv u 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/12/2013, 11:05

thanks for reading Jack & mama J  love2u love2u 

I am beginning to really dislike those aliens, haha  angry angry 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/12/2013, 11:47

So I thought it would be good to post some shots of ALL the grown up children so far, where possible I will add in download links for them and their fathers.

Download Abraham Like a Star @ heaven Download Adam Like a Star @ heaven Download Aurora Like a Star @ heaven Download Abigail

All fathered by an in game butler - Jed

Download Blade Like a Star @ heaven Download Belinda Like a Star @ heaven Download Bonnie Like a Star @ heaven Download Celeste

Blade was fathered by Jed (above) Belinda, Bonnie & Celeste were fathered by Tobias get him here

Download Candi Like a Star @ heaven Download Ben Like a Star @ heaven Download Cory Like a Star @ heaven Download Cole

Candi & Ben were fathered by Tobias get him here Cory & Cole were fathered by Bradley get him here

Download Dean Like a Star @ heaven Download Darlene Like a Star @ heaven Download Dawn Like a Star @ heaven Download Eliza

Dean, Darlene & Dawn were fathered by Bradley get him here
Eliza was fathered by Jared get him here

Download Emily Like a Star @ heaven Download Dan Like a Star @ heaven Download Elliot Like a Star @ heaven Download Eric

All of these were fathered by Jared get him here

Thats all I have so far, there is a long way to go until we reach 100 but we will carry on, just as long as Tamara doesnt get too drained LOL

hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/12/2013, 12:43

Great pic's hun. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/12/2013, 18:14

thankyou Jack honey

heart spin heart spin heart spin 

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/12/2013, 23:00

A very beautiful bunch!  luv u 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   20/12/2013, 09:00

thankyou mama J  hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   20/12/2013, 10:02

So we left off last time with the aging up of Felicia & Fiona, oh and I aged the baby too, but totally forgot to take the pics. Lets just carry on shall we LOL

The following day, Felicia and Frank were first to get up. The it was Fiona, then Tamara and Germaine, Flynn was still sleeping and it was a school day, typical LOL We aged up Gary but again forgot to take pics.

That night was prom night. The teens all went out to prom, apart from Frank. he was all dressed for it but never left the house.

He put Germaine into his crib then he wanted to change into a bot.

I changed him right back to normal Frank haha. Now the prom ended and felicia made it back on time but Fiona and Flynn well .... look for yourself

T was not amused and grounded them both. After she sent them both to bed, she caught up on her own sleep. The next day she potty trained Germaine and it snowed, woot woot, we get to build a snowman or an igloo.
But first I need to get someone to clean this.

Time to feed Germaine, again thankyou Frank. I like how Jax and Felicia just stood with their backs turned with no offer of help.

Everyone is fed and clean, time to play in the snow.

Poor T, was the only one who went outside. The rest were not bothered at all.

Ok Jax was fixing the broken sink, thats a good enough excuse.

Felicia was singing away, ok maybe she hates the cold.

Fiona was in the family room playing sonic with Gary and Germaine was watching them. Again a good excuse. I have no idea what Flynn and Frank are doing at all. They just kept wandering from room to room LOL After T finished building the igloo she made turkey for dinner.

Looks tasty.

Aaaah there Frank is, always ready to eat. The next day its back to school, lets see if we can get those grades up, we need to age up Flynn and Frank to move them out and make room for more babies.

OMG !! Flynn is first out the door haha, and why dont they wear their coats, its freezing outside and they are all running round in t-shirts and thin clothing, typical kids LOL

Jax brought the little un down to find T already preparing food. Lets zoom on a bit. After school no one is A yet, Tamara and Jax decided to visit Dawn. They took Germaine with them, when they got there, she was not in. Her boyfriend let them in.

They didnt stay long at all, on the way home T decided she must do something about the tiny house Dawn was living in. When they got home Jax put Germaine in the high chair, gave him his grub and got some leftovers from the fridge. T tucked into more turkey I think or was it crepes, I cant remember LOL Anyhoo just before Jax sat down, this happened, Germaine fell through the high chair !!

Definately a glitch LOL He did get up and walk round to be picked up though so that was ok, I though he may have been stuck under there. Another day looms and back to school they go and this time they are dressed for the weather.

Germaine can now, walk and use the potty, last skill will be mastered today - talking. Then hopefully someone will be an A when they get home so we can get some aging up done. T keeps asking to have another baby in her wishes, the only way we can fulfil that is to move someone out.
Ok they are now home from school, who is an A ?? Woot woot Frank is an A, and OMG so is Flynn hooray hooray LOL

Flynn is first to age up. Here he is playing pool.

Frank is next, I dont know what he was doing, he kept looking at the wall.

Germaine also got aged up. Here he is playing computer games.

Haha I just had to show you this one, taken right after the first, I dont think he is winning the game teehee. The following day is graduation day. Once graduated both Flynn and Frank can move out. I will leave you this time with the following pic. This is the view from T's back garden.

Isla Paradiso in snow

hugs  hugs 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   20/12/2013, 13:09

looks great hun. there are some really good looking kids coming out. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   20/12/2013, 22:39

Haha. Great update Ina! I can't wait to be able to get back into my game for a little bit, but at the moment RL, Christmas and work (especially work)  angry  have taken up so much of my free time, I'm just too exhausted to launch it.  Grrrrr 

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/1/2014, 10:15

I finally got in game, woot woot, don't get too excited I was that happy to be playing with Tamara and her family that I forgot to snap pics along the way. I did get some, but definately not as many as I wanted.

Was she preggers the last time I updated? I think she was or was she about to be LOL anyhoo, here she is enjoying a moment with Jax

If she wasn't she was after they got all hot and steamy that night. Well here is where I got carried away, I forgot to take the preggy pics. I like to take them so everyone knows I dont hit instant baby with MC. While T was baking her babies, the older kids, Felicia, Fiona, Gary and Germaine were doing really well at school. Here it comes, baby is on its way.............

Meet Giselle 7lb 5oz

Wait there's another LOL..............Twins !!!

Meet Geraldine 7lb 20z

When the kids came home from school, I got them to do their homework. I noticed the girls were a little stressed after finishing so I sent them to play fooseball together.

The following day, I decided to age up the babies while the rest of the kids were at school as I had a feeling they were all going to be A's when they got back. Here are the babies, now toddlers, first up is Giselle (darker hair) and then Geraldine (lighter hair)

When the other got back from school it was the boys who were A's the girls were still B's LOL alrighty then lets age up the boys, Gary first

He looks like a moody teen don't you think ??
Next we have Germaine

He also looks like a moody teen. Teehee. One more day at school should see the girls getting their A's. Since I have a full day and a bit I will see if we can get the toddlers skills sorted. T taught them both how to walk while Jax done the talking, Gary potty trained Giselle and Germaine potty trained Geraldine, not all at the same time but spread over the next day, nothing in the house got cleaned and the shower in T's room was broke but this was more important LOL We done it, it was 7pm ish the following day and both toddlers were fully skilled up, even better Felicia and Fiona both hit their A Grade needed to age up. Bring on the cakes. First up is Giselle, followed by Geraldine.

Now for the big girls, first up is Felicia then lastly its Fiona.

Thats all the pics I have for now. I will leave you with the knowledge that both Felicia and Fiona had moved out after graduation and T is now preggers again. I promise to take more pics next time.

hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/1/2014, 14:40

Fabulous! You know Felicia has a strong resemblance to my All in a Sims Day, Dee or Delyla! Watch out for those boys...they do look a bit on the moody mischievous side. LOL The twins look beautiful!

I have to admit...no matter who the daddy is...T's babies all grow up to look smexy! luv doctor

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   

Back to top Go down

Tamara - baby maker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next