Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Tamara - baby maker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   27/2/2013, 21:23

I agree with MJ.....they look FAB! Bonnie is one classy looking teen! Nice addition bluelov

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   6/3/2013, 09:43

thankyou love2u love2u

I am hoping to update this again this week sometime, maybe later today or tomorrow LOL

hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   9/3/2013, 08:55

Where did we get to, ahhh yes I remember. Bonnie was aged up to YA and moved out of the family home. To make way for more babies.

Bradley has turned out to be one super dad. He always makes time to be around the children. A snuggle here and a hug there and he even helps around the home, cleaning and doing laundry. He is not much of a cook (salad) being the only thing he has done but nobody is perfect.

Here he is with young Cole. So sweet. Its Sunday and Tamara has had a lay in bed. When she eventually got up it was time for lunch.

Time for a nap little guy. Bradley needs to go and get dressed too.

While Cole was sleeping, Celeste decided to try her hand at diving.

What do you think? Will she make a good dive or a big splash??

hahahhaaaa splash it is teehee. The boys were playing soccer but Ben stormed off in a hufflepuff as Cory beat him 3 goals to 1.

Once little Cole had woken up Tamara started him on his walking skill.

Where are Bradley and Candi I wonder...............aahhh there they are

He is teaching her how to drive. Tamara got Cole to walk and took a little rest when.............

Yep - preggers again. Not a bad choice on maternity wear either. Time for bed everyone.

From the top - Cole, Cory, Ben, Candi, Celeste, Bradley and Tamara (with bump) They all look so cosy. The next morning the kids went off to school and Tamara, Bradley and little Cole had breakfast together.

Tamara decided to clean the whole house (it definately needed it) and Bradley took on the talking skill with little Cole.

When the kids returned from school and all homework was done, it was time for some aging up. First up Cole, then Ben.

OOh I say, Ben you are a good looking teen sunshine. Not a very happy teen, but a looker. And Cole wow you are such a cutie. They went about their business as normal over the next day or so, then it was baby time. This time we are hoping for a girl as bradley has gave us 2 handsome little boys so far and well I am curious to see what his daughters will look like. Oh yes I bet you want to know what she had ...............scroll...........

and again........................

and again........................

and one more time please.............................

Here he is - Dean 9lb 2oz

Why do sims do that? Take the baby from one crib, to feed and snuggle then go and place them in another one?
When the kids came back from school the girls, Celeste and Candi had both reached A's at school so we wasted no time and got them aged up, and we aged up Dean too. I will show you the little guys pic first before the girls as he is so so cute LOL

And now for Celeste

You can download Celeste HERE She has now been moved out and is living in the town on her own.

Last but not least Candi

You can download Candi HERE and she too has now moved out and is somewhere about town. I am sure we will see these girls again soon with their older siblings at some point.

Well thats it for now. Tune in next time to see if we eventually get a girl from Bradley.

hugs hugs

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   9/3/2013, 12:11

The kids are growing up good hun. and there are some good looking one's to. :) luv u luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   9/3/2013, 14:05

luv u it! I got lost, how many babies is she up to now? And this last bunch....Oo, la, la.... lovzzzz luv doctor

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   9/3/2013, 17:36

ta Jack & mama J

she has had 13 babies so far with 3 different fathers, i keep each father limited to 5 babies before they are moved out ready for the next victim donor to move in angel

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   9/3/2013, 23:21

Lovin it Ina!!! I love coming to get the next episode! more love

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/4/2013, 12:04

Oh my its seems like months since I updated this. I have had health and game issues interferring with my game play, but we are here now. lets carry on and see what has been happening with our brave Tamara.

So the last instalment we saw Candi and Celeste being aged up and moved out. Dean had been born and Ben had aged to teen. Well I must admit I did forget to take pics while in game for a little while so we will give a quick re-cap of whats going on.

Ok so..... Dean was baby No 13 and the 3rd child of Bradley. Ben being the last of the Tobias offspring was a teen and both Cory and Cole were children yes? maybe haha. If they were they are not now, lets get to the pics and see if we can catch up.

We join our little family with a snapshot of Tamara looking pregnant, sitting and relaxing while watching a bit of TV.

Here she is just a few moments later enjoying hot dogs with her sons, Cole and Cory. See told you we are a bit behind with pics. The boys are now teens and very handy around the house too, always cleaning and doing laundry.

Here is little Dean, still a toddler but not for very long.
Its baby time, I wonder if we will have another boy, or if we will be blessed with a girl this time. Bradley is longing for a daughter. Scroll down to see what she had.

keep going..............

and some more....................

and again.....................

its a ................ haha not yet ...keep going one more time............

its a

meet little Dawn Hoffman 7lb 3 oz

OOOOOOhhhhhh wait a minute there is another coming

meet Darlene Hoffman 7lb 2 oz

Twin girls, woot woot, Bradley will be happy.

Ok with the arrival of the girls, I think maybe its time to age some kids up, now who is an A at school. None of them, pffft. Ok lets play a bit and get those grades up boys. Dean is very near to walking, his last skill so we can age him up too. And of course the babies can be aged up to toddler. Right we played for 3 full days and Ben finally got an A. Let the aging commence.

Dean first.

Then Ben. Oh you can now download Ben HERE. he turned out pretty well I think.

The it was Dawn and Darlene, who were immediatley popped into their highchairs to be fed. Now with the arrival of the girls that makes 5 babies fathered by Bradley - Cole, Cory, Dean, Dawn and Darlene. So without hesitating it was bye bye Bradley and hello to the next victim, donor, daddy whatever you want to call him. Ahem we err, went with a younger than normal candidate this time, barely out of college and fresh faced ready to conquer the world, or rather he jumped in with both feet given he didnt really have a choice.

Everyone meet Jared by the wonderful mama J. You can download him HERE

As you can see I thought it was about time Tamara had a spruce up. The only thing I changed was the make-up and hair style, oh and the clothing. She is on the phone to the donor agency asking if Jared is of age hahaha (as he looks so young)

Since ben has now moved out its up to Cory and Cole to help mom around the house more, especially now with having twin toddlers running around. After breakfast both boys got to work on teaching the girls their skills.

Jared took the time to research bringing up children online. Good job really as they wasted no time in adding to the ever growing household, yep Tamara is expecting, now that was super fast LOL

The girls have got their skills now, so I think we will end with their new pics. Dawn and Darlene. Now children.

We will be back soon with more on Tamara and her toy boy baby maker. Till then take care and keep on simming.

heart spin heart spin

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/4/2013, 13:49

Looking good hun. i look forward to seeing more. :) luv u luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
TheWarlord

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/4/2013, 14:59

coolcool

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   14/4/2013, 18:02

thankyou, I am hoping to get more done soon

hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   15/4/2013, 00:52

too funny Oh poor Jared...I almost feel sorry for this poor boy! And Ina! Ben is quite the looker! Yowzers! hunka I just may have to download him and throw him into either my legacy or in with Josh, Ed and Lucy. Just to liven things up there a bit! LYHO

Can't wait to see what Tamara and Jared have! depopcorn

Hope you are feeling better! cuddle

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   18/8/2013, 19:31

Oh my goodness how long has it been since I updated this.......sorry my fault 

We had better get on with it. Now if I remember Tamara and jared are expecting their first baby together, well it's Jared's first but Tamara's 16th. Oh dear that sounds bad LOL Anyhoo they had their little munchkin and .............

keep scrolling...............

and again ...................

one more time please ..................

We will not be posting a crib pic (as I forgot to take one)

Let me introduce you to Eliza Hoffman - 8lb 3oz

Tamara was all tucked up in bed after doing the night run with Eliza and the girls (Dawn and Darlene) were keeping her company for a while, the boys, Jared, Cory, Cole and Dean got up early to have breakfast.

Once the breakfast was done the boys all chipped in with the housework. Jared cleaned the bathrooms, Cory done the laundry, Cole made the beds and Dean took out the trash. Tamara woke up around mid afternoon and took some time for herself.

Once again, we will skip a couple of days as nothing much happened. Eliza is learning her skills and it wont be long until she can be aged up. Both girls are now B graders and well, the boys are boys no more. They were A grade students and were promptly aged up. Well apart from Dean who is still a B grader.

First up is Cory

Then its Cole

(they have not been put up for download but if you would like either of them let me know and I will get them uploaded)

I thought it would be good to see some of the others so I got them together for a photoshoot. Here are babies 1 - 8 all grown up.

Thats all for now folks, I will be back soon with more.

hearty luvs hearty luvs 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   18/8/2013, 23:31

There's some good looking sims there hun. i thing Celeste and Aurora are my fav's. :) XXX
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   21/8/2013, 09:37

I'm back with a bumper update LOL well there are quite a few pics so we can get up to date with everyone. First here is a group pic of the next 4 (baby numbers - 8 >> 12)

Out of these 4 Cory and Cole are not available to download yet. I will get them uploaded soon.

Now to get on with Tamara and the rest of her little ever growing family.

As you can see the family were enjoying a fun filled night. Tamara sat and played with Eliza, making sure she didnt eat the shapes LOL Dean, Darlene and Dawn challenged Jared to a game of Mario Cart Races. He wasnt doing so well and lost each race.

I had to show you this, Tamara was quietly sitting at the graphics table for ages and when she finally got up to use the bathroom I went in to see what she was doing. I think its pretty, what do you think?
Anyhoo, after school that day, I think it was a Tuesday, or maybe Wednesday....It doesnt matter, after school Dean got straight on with his homework while Darlene and Dawn had a snack first, Tamara decided to start Eliza on her skills and Jared, well he got on with cleaning.

Oh did I forget to mention... Tamara is expecting again, haha, Jared is a perfect boyfriend, he cleans, he babysits, he cooks and he is very very fertile !!! Here is a little pic of Eliza enjoying her gruel, I mean, errrr mashed banana and mango. Oh and one of Tamara looking very round.

The next day was leisure day, and the kids spent all day in the pool.

Tamara was just about to join them when......

Yep its baby time. I thought this pregnancy went really fast, one day she had a little bump, which grew throughout the day then bam, she was huge. Ok lets see what she had.................

keep scrolling.......................

She is still puffing and panting...................

Here it comes and ...............

Oh its twins......................

What is the other one going to be, another girl ?? Or maybe a boy for Jared this time..................

and ..................

Woot Woot Jared has his son, yay for Jared.
Let me introduce you to Emily and Dan - 7lb 1oz and 6lb 12oz

You know by now I don't hang about in aging up the babies. So here are the newly aged to toddler twins. First up Emily followed by Dan.

The next day Tamara was going stir crazy so I sent her out for breakfast at the diner, oh one more thing, I moved our family to Island Paradise. As I was saying Tamara went out for breakfast and well she took the scenic route, she didnt get there until dinner time.....

She drove back though, just in time for some more birthday celebrations. Eliza had finished all her skills and was ready to go from being a clinging toddler to an active child, by the look on her face I dont think she was happy about it.

Next up was Dean he had reached A grade at school and well, to be honest Tamara is going to need more help around the house now she has twin toddlers.

The next day, Tamara got on with potty training the twins while Jared took a writing class. When the kids got back from school Dawn and Darlene were both A grade so yup I aged them up.  First pic is Darlene, second is Dawn.

Thats all for now folks, tune in next time to see how the children grow and to see if Tamara has any more LOL

hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   21/8/2013, 17:07

Awesome updates! hearty luvs  Eliza is so adorable! And yeah, Jared is very fertile! haha. My fav's from the last batch that grew up is Cory. Oooo la la, what a hunk!lovzzzz But they are all some hot stuff  looking sims you got there!

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   26/8/2013, 07:56

Here we are agin with a little update.

Its Saturday morning and the fall festival is on in town. They all wanted to go. Sooo after they had all got up, showered and had breakfast. Which actually took them nearly all day. In fact is was long enough for Tamara and Jared to teach the toddlers to walk. I thought I would age them up before they headed out for some fun at the fair.

First to age up was Eliza, followed by Dan and Emily.

Now they are all ready I sent them out. They were having fun, eating and going into the haunted house. Well everyone apart from Dean.

I got the fright of my life. And so did he LOL. I thought he was gonna be a ghost forever, but the effects only lasted 4 hours.
While Dean was waiting to get back to normal he went home and Darlene went with him. Tamara and the rest of the brrod wanted some pics taken in the photo booth, here's how they turned out.

The following day, I left them all to do their own thing. Lets see what they got up to.

Poor Eliza everyone else was doing a fun activity and she was doing the laundry. The following day Dean and Darlene came home from school A graders and well you know what that means, yep its time to be aged up.

Dean

and Darlene

I had to pop in some more of Darlene as she was pulling so many faces LOL here are just a couple of pics

Shortly after, Tamara was in the garden. She had a phone call from Ben. They had a long chat and soon after Tamara jumped in her car and drove off.

You will have to tune in next time to see where she went.

Thanks for reading, if anyone would like any of the YA kids for yourself. Let me know and I will upload them for you. Coming soon to the download section is Cory, once I have got his pics done.

hearty luvs hearty luvs 

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   26/8/2013, 13:15

Oooo. Dean and Darlene are lookers! I loved her "other" shots the second one actually wasn't that bad! LOL. Eliza has fire red hair like her daddy and I see a bit of Jared in her. more love 

Oh my. I have never had my sim turn into a ghost after the haunted house! affraid 

I hope everything is okay with Ben!

Can't wait to see the next installment!

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   1/9/2013, 00:29

Last time we had Tamara chat with Ben then she jumped in her car and drove off. Well I decided to follow her and she dint get very far, she got out of the car and changed into pregnancy wear. LOL then she drove home. I guess we will have to wait and see what the fuss was all about with Ben.
Anyhoo, when she got home she had a bubble bath and went to bed. The following day I sent her to the house where all her YA Kids stay short term until they are working or I get round to placing them in a home of their own. Instead of driving Tamara went by boat.

When she got to the house, really a big box with beds and all in one bathrooms, haha poor sims. Where was I?, Oh yes, when she got there Candi told her Ben had moved out. Tamara was hungry so Dean made some food and they sat down together and caught up on all the gossip.

After she ate, Dean told her where Ben had moved to so she decided to call in on him on the way home.

Ben wasnt at home but this young lady was.

Meet Karli, Bens girlfriend. Tamara stayed a while chatting to Karli, it was getting late and Tamara was getting tired, as she was leaving she saw Ben approach in the distance.

Nope she was too tired to stick around and headed home. The next day Jared was feeling a bit down, he knows when the baby arrives it will be his 4th child with Tamara and after the fifth is born he will have to leave. I dont need to say much about these pics his face says it all.

After Jared had his mushy moment, it was time to see if any of the kids had reached A grade and yep Dawn was ready to become a young adult. Here she is all grown up.

I think she looks a lot like her mum. After they had cake, Tamara went into labour. I wonder what she will have this time. She has had 16 so far so this will be number 17 ok here it comes .........................

scroll ..................................

keep going........................

yep ........................

Everyone meet..........oh hang on theres another one....................

twin boys this time Eric 6lb 9oz and Elliot 7lb 1oz

Eric aged up

Elliot aged up

Now that Jared has reached his maximum child donor sponsorship it was time for him to leave.

Tune in next time to see who Tamara will be sent next.

hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   1/9/2013, 05:47

Awww. Poor Jared. unhappy  However I do see a little bit of resemblance between Elliot and Josh! Lol! Which is weird, as Jared and Josh aren't even related.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   1/9/2013, 10:43

Oh my, there is a bit of resemblance there LOL

Well if the little one grows up to look like Josh all the simmie girls will be swooning all over the place hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   1/9/2013, 14:43

Looking good hun. i will have to come back and have a proper read. :) luv u luv u luv u 
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   17/9/2013, 08:42

Here we are agin folks, this time our Tamara has a new man in her life (well for a short time anyway) I was heartbroken when we had to say goodbye to Jared, but we must move on.

There's somebody at the door, there's somebody at the door <---- singing Young Dan is on hand to see who it is

Hello, I'm Bertie Buttercup and I am here to see your mom. Dan invited this man all dressed in yellow in. The first thing Bertie done was follow noise of a child crying. All the way up to the top of the house where poor Eliza was trying to deal with 2 hungry toddlers. Bertie decided to help out.

For the rest of that day, Tamara and Bertie spent a lot of time together. We wont go into much detail, but you know Tamara is not getting any younger and needs to produce a lot more babies LOL (you can kinda guess just how well they got to know each other) Over the next couple of days the family got to know more about Bertie, and although they all missed Jared, they welcomed Bertie into their hearts. Ooooh its aging up time. The toddlers first.

Elliot, then Eric.

Who else is ready, Eliza B grade not ready yet, Dan A grade yep he can get aged up and Emily A grade woot woot she can also be aged up.

Now its time for bed everyone. How come when you age them up it takes hours and hours LOL
The next day (Saturday) they all got on with having some fun, well almost all.

Dan, Emily and Elliot were playing Crash Bandicoot Races, I think Emily was winning. Meanwhile in the other room.

Bertie, Eliza and Tamara were playing Need for Speed. Now as you can see there is one missing where is Eric?

Just up, still eating his cereal. Uh oh we are now transported back to Tamara.

Where did the other 2 go? Fled the scene LOL haha as you can see Tamara has now changed into some lovely maternity wear, yep we are expecting. Lets go find Bertie and let him know.

Awwww he was making the beds, that was so nice of him. And he looks pleased about the news. I will leave you here for now and will update again soon. Thankyou for reading.

hugs hugs 

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   17/9/2013, 16:17

Loved the maternity wear! LOL! Kids are looking awesome! Wonder how many she will have this time?

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   17/9/2013, 16:53

I am just glad the maternity wear was sort of decent, LOL, I remember Amy's sim being dressed in scantily clad stuff too funny  at least Tamara is covered LYHO 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   

Back to top Go down

Tamara - baby maker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next