Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Tamara - baby maker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Tamara - baby maker   27/11/2012, 08:41

Here is Tamara our new 100 baby maker and this is her legacy. I hope you enjoy reading and please if you have a man that you think Tamara should have in her life feel free to post a link here, or maybe you have a townie that you think should be involved then again feel free to say so and it doesnt matter which world he is in as I will go and grab him just for Tamara.

Tamara needed a house, so I built one, I know I know I am not a builder but please do not faint or fall off your chair, too funny I actually built this magnifent structure, wana see some pics ? OK here goes

Not bad eh ! As you can see the downstairs has a formal lounge with a study and art room coming off it. The hallway is large and has 2 bathrooms and a laundry room, then we have the open plan kitchen diner and family room. Upstairs we have Tamara's room with her own ensuite, we have 2 nursery rooms completed and of course the butlers / daddy maker room. The rest of the rooms have not been decorated or furnished as I will do this when I need them. Outside we have a pool, hot tub, bbq area, kids play area, garden patch and garage for 3 cars. I can say I am so proud of myself for doing this. I did use blueprint though for one room which is the beginning of the hall to get the shaped windows other than that I built it. Now back to Tamara, the first thing we done was hire a butler. She was forced to get to Romantic Interest so we could get down to business.

His name is Jed and yep that is the "I just had woohoo walk" Now we wait, depopcorn I thought to myself its boring just sitting around waiting so I sent Tamara off to the park, she decided to try her hand at skating eeeeeppppp haha it was so funny, well here are some of her pics to show you

Going

Going

Gone (teehee)

We are with child, the first of 100, I am not keen on the maternity wear but oh well I didnt have any other stuff installed for this pregnancy so she is just going to have to wear it. Tamara called her friends round t tell them the good news

As you can see they were all so excited for her - NOT !! I would love to see more than a pat on the arm when someone says I'm pregnant. Maybe jed will be more enthusiastic

Nope, nothing, nada, zilch no enthusiasm, no excitement not even a pat on the arm this time just nowt. he just stood there like a complete lemon. Urgghhh will someone please show us some excitement. Ok thats your lot for now, I will return with more and hopefully a bubba or two to share with you. Until then keep calm and carry on simming.

cuddle

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   28/11/2012, 20:12

Look I am back with an update so soon, I know its not like me at all, but well I just had to see what she had.....

This was Tamara on her pc, I am sure she was on FB letting everyone know she was going into labour so not to expect her on for a while LOL I wont bore you with the labour pained face, instead I sent her off to the Hospital

And now we wait ...... depopcorn <----popcorn anyone? Or maybe a soft drink dumdedum..... thinking How long does it take smurf A-ha the doors are opening and woot woot we have a baby..............what is it? I am not going to tell you muhahaha just kidding (scroll to next pic)

keep going......................

one more .............................

Abraham Hoffman - 7lb 8oz Baby 01 only 99 more to go, here he is having his first bottle of goo

Lets age him up as babies dont really do much and toddlers are a lot more fun.

Urrgh dont eat that, maybe he is hungry. I think Tamara thought the same thing as here she comes now

Yep the little mite was hungry, awww look at him eating his goop. Now what on earth has caught Tamara's eye then.

eeeeeppppp eeeeeppppp Oooh I say - one half naked butler being all manly with his screwdriver.

I know that look - OK so we left them to their own devices for a little bit. Tamara taught Abraham his skills. Jed has been fabulous he is always rushing to empty the potty, he lifts up Abraham when he cries, I think everyone should have a butler in their game they are so useful around the house, not to mention in donating to the baby making too. Speaking of which.

Thats it Tamara clean those teeth, the last thing you need is sicky breath. Why was she sick??? big duh Baby making challenge need another 99 to hit the target. lol1
While she was catching up on some zzzzzzzzzzz Jed saw to the baby

All together now "awwwwwwwwwwwwww"
I will skip through the next few days, Tamara got bigger, Jed carried on cleaning and fixing and little Abraham had learned his skills and upped his blocks and xylophone.
Tamara heads off to have baby no2

what did she have this time? You know the drill scroll.....................

and again .......................

and one more time please.................

Adam Hoffman - 7lb 4oz (born on a full moon) Hide

The next morning we aged up both boys, so now Abraham is a child and Adam a toddler <---- I dont know why i need to tell you this too funny

We have Abraham on the pc, he enrolled in school and signed up for an after school study group. Adam headed straight for the blocks before Tamara started him on his walking skill. Once Adam had completed this mammoth task it was time for a family dinner.

While Adam zonked out upstairs in the nursery Tamara took the opportunity to spend some quality time with Abraham. I will leave you for now with these 2 really getting into their video game. Tattybunkles peeps until the next update luv u

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   30/11/2012, 11:20

Looking good hun. love the pic's :) luv u luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   30/11/2012, 12:21

thankyou honey, I have more to add later today if I get a chance

shall we say babies 3 and 4 maybe, LOL

hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   8/12/2012, 13:05

Time to catch up with Tamara and her quest, to make 100 babies, she really has no idea how hard this is going to be does she? Or maybe its me who has no idea LOL. Right we left you with the new addition Adam sleeping in his crib and Tamara and her first born Abraham playing on the video game. So without keeping you any longer lets proceed.

Abe (shortening his name as I am too lazy to keep writing out the full thing) <---- that took longer to write then "Abraham" doh Anyhoo, Abe decided to beat up the butler, not knowing that he is actually his father, they had a fun time smashing each other over the head with feather filled pillows. Do you get any other colors of these pillows? Mine are always the striped kind.
Did I mention we were expecting again? I cant remember if I told you or not. Well Tamara is well on her way to giving birth to baby 3. In fact she is so far down the line she is heading to hospital now

What will it be this time? I am hoping for a girl, I have the perfect name and it would be nice to dress up a little girl as she ages with pink and lace and long hair, all the things I actually dont like, apart from the long hair. Ooooh she had "it" in double quick time, what did she have?? You know the drill.....scroll down.............

..................keep going...........................

.........................................and again.............................

.....................one more time........................

Yay way to go Tamara, a baby girl.................hang on .........................were not done. Another one.....................haha TWINS What is this one then.........

scroll.............................

So not 1 but 2 little sweet girlies awwwwwwwwwwwwww Tamara how lovely.
Fist twin - Aurora 6lb 2oz <--------- the name I chose and second twin Abigail 5lb 7oz, Tamara headed home with babies in a basket. Once there we aged them up without any hesitation at all.

Aurora

Abigail

The next day we set about teaching the girls their skills, potty first then talking. We aged up Adam too (he was all ready to enter childhood).

As you can see we have entered winter season. It snowed so much that the boys had a snow day, which actually means that poor Adam has not been to school yet since aging up. Toddlers being swamped by snow. Did you notice the toddlers are only just visible in the snow when they crawl? I think they look like slugs, leaving a little trail behind them. too funny Here are some more pics of the family in the snow.

From the top. Building a snowman, tamara and Abe. Building an igloo, Adam. Going into the igloo to sleep ????? Adam. Snow Angel, Abe.

The snow cleared enough over the next few days so the boys could pick up their grades. Abe is a genius he went straight to an A after only being at school for 3 days. So you know what that means --------------> Yup Teendom for you my boy.

This is him, sitting next to mom, before I got my hands on him in the stylist room. As you can see it snowed again, but they still sat outside to eat their cake.

And after I styled him. I have to say he looks better than I thought he would, considering his dad is a town butler. Hmmm I wonder what the others will look like. We will have to wait until next time t find out. Oh and BTW (Tamara is with child again) Just thought I would throw that bit in at the end to keep you guessing.

heart spin

Last edited by InaMac69 on 6/1/2013, 00:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   8/12/2012, 13:45

grate pic's hun. i love the one with the child covered in snow. :) luv u luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   8/12/2012, 13:51

thanks honey, yep I love that pic too, too funny kissy 2

Back to top Go down
Eden777
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   8/12/2012, 19:35

I love this story!

Back to top Go down
http://edens-sims.blogspot.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   8/12/2012, 22:07

awww thankyou eden hunny, there will be a new man in Tamara's life very very very soon

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   26/12/2012, 14:17

If you didnt know about my troubles with my game, I nearly lost Tamara and her babies eeeeeppppp Luckily with the help from some very dear friends I managed to save them, but unfortunately the house was a gonna thinking time to build a new one. I went back in game (once everything was fixed) and moved out little family to the near by town of Starlight Shores. Now to see the new house

3 Story house with 3 car garage - childrens playground - bbq area - pool & hot tub and gardening area

Ground Level

Kitchen - Dining room - Family room - Laundry - 2 bathrooms - Formal sitting area - Study - Party room - Gym

First Floor

8 Childrens bedrooms - 4 bathrooms - Family Play area

Top Floor

Master bedroom with ensuite - Baby Daddy room with ensuite - 2 Nursery rooms - Art & Music area

Who moved in, let us take a peek

Tamara (obviously teehee)

Abraham with Blade (teen and toddler)

Adam, Abigail and Aurora (all children)

Annnnd a New man can you guess who it is????

Yes its Tobias our MMM cycle 2 winner.

Now we have our house and residents let us carry on and see how things are going. After settling in our ittle group started to do their own thing, Abraham started to teach little Blade his walking skill. How sweet. The kids all went out to explore the playground, hop scotch first then. And well Tamara and Tobias got a little closer.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   26/12/2012, 23:16

looking grate hun. look like some good looking sims to. :) luv u luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   27/12/2012, 13:27

thankyou honey, I am starting to get into the swing of this challenge now, in fact another update is on its way now

hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   27/12/2012, 14:06

After a day or 2 of letting them settle into their new home, its time for Tobias to get a job. They need the money and well it doesnt grow on trees, ok ok it does in this game but we dont have a money tree in the garden yet. Off he went and joined .......

Yep the firefighters ................ too hot

He had only been there for a few minutes when his first job came through

No job too big, no job too small - Tobias the firefighter will do them all. Meanwhile back at home, Tamara is chilling with Blade while the other kids are making friends at their first day at a new school.

On arriving home from school and after all homework was done, Adam and the girls were ready to age up, and Tamara quickly finished the talking skill with Blade so we could have him age up too. I wont bore you with the blowing of candles and the toot tooting of horns etc I will jump straight to the pics of our new teens and child

Adam (about to sit)

Aurora (in her pj's, why ? I have no idea)

Abigail ( wandering from room to room )

and Blade (possibly running away LOL)

Now remember when T & T were getting closer? Well ahem we are expecting eeeeeppppp New home, new baby is what the locals say, and well this is so true in the sims game. We left them to it for a day, just to let Tamara get used to the idea of having baby number 6. Once she had decided on maternity wear, she though it was time to let Tobias know why she had been putting on a little weight recently.

He has taken the news well, and moves in for a smooch. Ok lets move on, after smooching the face of each other Tamara had run up a huge appetite and got to work preparing dinner for the clan.

She was craving hamburgers so no matter what the rest wanted this is what she is doing. The next day or so went by without any problems. Tamara must be nearly due as well, look for yourself

She is huge !! How many are in there ?? Abraham has done wonders at his new school he has made it onto the honors role. Clever boy. Uh oh time for baby.......... lets see what she had, yep its scroll time again everyone.........................

and again................................

and one more time...........................

Belinda - 10lb 2oz (big baby)

Its now Friday so we will let T & T get aquainted with their new addition and let them do their own thing as tomorrow, Saturday we will be aging up our newest edition and will also be aging up our eldest, ready to move out into the world and make his own way in life.

Its Saturday, we made sure everyone was washed, dressed, and ready for the candle blowing and horn tooting again. First up this is our little Belinda

awwww she turned out so cute, and I think she has her daddies looks, she has certainly taken his coloring with the black hair and light eyes. And finally here is our Abraham all grown up, and ready to leave. I dont think Aurora is happy about him going at all, look at her face in the background.

(you can download Abraham HERE)

hope to bring you more updates soon :teddlove:

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   6/1/2013, 01:11

Lets take a moment to re-cap on the babies so far

Abraham - Adam - Aurora - Abigail - Blade - Belinda

Do you see the pattern here? Yep 2 of each letter of the alphabet, its ok now but I will struggle with Q, U, X, Y and Z LOL. Ok lets go back to see where I was. (scrolls up) ahh yes Abraham has moved out. Making a clear path for another baby? maybe lets go see

We wasted no time in getting another bun in that oven, by the looks of things we are ready to pop. While the rest of the family are off to school and work Tamara sits down to eat with little Belinda.

Lets just jump over to see Tobias at work.

eeeeeppppp Oh no you don't mister "I am a top model come flirt with me" go home now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not tell Tamara about this, its the last thing she needs at the moment, plus Tobias has still to father some more babies LOL eeeeeeeeeeeeep baby time I wonder what it will be a boy ? a girl ? twins ?

Time to scroll down and see

keep going ...........................

and some more............................

I thought of names girl - Bonnie and boy - Benjamin

scroll....................

Welcome Bonnie - 9lb 8oz not as big as her sister but a good healthy weight

Once they got back from the hospital I didnt want to waste any time in getting our little ones aged up. Belinda had learned all her skills so she was ready to go until

Good job we have a fireman in the house eh ! way to go Tobias he put out those flames in a whooshhhh too hot We carried on with a new cake, we also aged up Adam he was ready with grade A at school, plus I think he wanted to make a quick exit before any more babies arrived, he had had enough dirty diapers to last a lifetime. Not to forget Blade he was also ready to make the leap to teen hood.

First up is little Bonnie, then its Adam holding Bonnie and finally Adam all set to leave and run for the hills ( you can download Adam
HERE if you want to ) BTW I forgot to take pics of Belinda as a child so I will make a mental note to self (take pics of belinda)

While our eldest child Aurora - now the eldest since Abe and Adam have moved out - teaches little Bonnie her skills, Tamara and Tobias got friendly kissy 2 and well we had the chimes LOL so yep another bambino will be with us soon.

Fall is upon us to its time to head out for some fun. Apple bobbing first I think

Haha Aurora won the contest as is crowned the winner. Now who is this in the funny hat??

would you believe it lovzzzz Its Abraham got himself a little job selling food. I dont think tamara was happy as she decided to head on home without even a how are you? Poor Abe crys Anyhoo the next few days were fairly uneventful in the house Abigail had a pillow fight and Aurora practiced her rodeo skills, Blade ate food and Tamara got bigger.

Time for baby again please let us have a boy this time..................scroll

and again...........

what do you think boy or girl ??...........

Celeste - 9lb 4oz yep another girl. Lets get her aged up, oooooh I just checked Aurora and Abigail can be aged up too, I might leave them until next time though. Lets get to see what Celeste turns out like

awwwww she is a little cutie. So now in the house we have T & T of course then there is Aurora, Abigail and Blade (Teens) Belinda (child) and Bonnie and Celeste (toddlers)

Until next time bye bye

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   17/1/2013, 14:17

here we are again with our next update, we got to age up Aurora and Abigail

Aurora

You can download her here

Abigail

you can download her here

Now that gives us Abraham, Adam, Aurora and Abigail all grown up and moved out ready to live their own lives. In the house we still have Blade, Belinda, Bonnie and Celeste. Blade is the last of the butlers children and so far Tobias has fathered 3 girls. Lets go take a look at what everyone is doing.

Tamara is teaching little Celeste how to walk, and as you can see she is expecting another little bundle of joy.

The girls are outside playing just as night falls. Time to come in and eat, then washed and ready for bed.

The following day is Saturday.

Tobias does the morning shift with little Celeste. Then its everyone on board to tidy up. Bonnie is on babysitting duty and does her best to keep her sister amused

Tobias does the laundry, while Tamara and Blade clean the house and Belinda plays her part by taking out the trash

Later that evening tamara receives an invite to her son Adams party, how can she not go? Tobias thinks she is crazy with the birth of their baby due at any time. Tamara goes anyway saying its only 2 doors away and if there is any sign of labour pains she will head on home. Out she goes, at the party she is greeted by a werewolf friend of Adams, she stands and chats for a little while, when she heard a noise from the other room.

Oh my goodness its Abraham and he is a zombie. This has set of the labour pains so she heads on home to Tobias.

No time for the hospital Tamara, you are going to have it here. Now what did she have? They both wished for a boy this time. Want to know if they got their wish, well you need to scroll down to find out.......................

and again..................

and yep again...................

and one more time..................

Candi Hoffman - 8lb 4oz Another happy healthy baby girl. We will leave you there for now. Tune in next time to see if the final baby from Tobias will be a boy or whether he is only going to populate the world with girls.

more love

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   30/1/2013, 08:32

Here we are with another little update for you.

After the birth of Candi, we celebrated her birthday. Here she is as a toddler, (I have to say she is one of the cutest little toddlers I have seen in a while)

Another birthday came upon us too, Blade, moving from teenager to young adult, which means only 1 thing. Yep time to move out sunshine. Thats not all, Belinda was an A at school so with Blade moving out, I really needed the help of a teen around the house so we aged her up too.

You can download Blade HERE

I think miss Belinda is going to be a looker when aged up again, but we will have to wait a little while to find out. Meanwhile Tamara and Tobias had some special time together, it will be the last time they get together, the chimes have sounded and well folks that means another pregnancy for sweet Tamara. It also means when this child is born we say goodbye to Tobias. crys

While our lovely girls, Bonnie and Celeste try waking up the dead with their version of "Call me maybe" Tobias does some fatherly duties, namely teaching little Candi how to walk.

Woahh Tamara got big so quick this time

Belinda sat down with her sisters for some grub, she also mentioned she had overheard Tamara and Tobias talking about when he was leaving.

Nothing much happened over the next day. Tobias went to work, the girls went to school and Tamara taught Candi how to use the potty. Until.........
Yep its baby time again, now I wonder what she had this time? Could it be a boy at last for Tobias? Or is it as we said and he is destined to have only girls.......... scroll down to see

haha keep going............

and again folks................

and one more time please.......................

Everyone meet Ben - 9lb 4oz

Belinda and her little sis take a moment to bond with each other as they both know this means Tobias has to leave.

But before he goes lets age up his son.

Oh lordy he is a cutie, well with that we will be leaving. Goodbye Tobias and thankyou for your donations to the baby challenge. I wonder who will be next? Tune in next time to see who has made it into Tamara's heart.

heart spin

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   2/2/2013, 19:16

How many girls. i think it's about time they had a boy.. :) luv u luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
Eden777
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   2/2/2013, 21:08

Belinda is really beautiful. more love

Back to top Go down
http://edens-sims.blogspot.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   5/2/2013, 08:00

thanks guys so happy you are enjoying this, I have to update this soon I think

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   16/2/2013, 13:52

We start this update with the newly aged up Bonnie

She don't look too happy to be a teen, maybe its because she knows there will be more chores LOL We also aged up young Candi

Here are some of the girls heading out to school. Candi is excited to be starting her fist day, she is followed by Bonnie and you can see belinda at the back of the pack. Now Celeste is not amused at all. She is trailing behind them all, in fact she is still in the house.

While the girls are at school I decided to move in the next donor. I mean the next male in Tamara's life. Everyone meet Bradley Babbit by LiLSapphire (download him here
Bradley Babbit )

Later that evening Candi was all ready for bed when she remembered her chores, empty potty and then take out the trash.

The following day was aging up time for Celeste

Belinda took some time out of her busy teen schedule to try and get to know Bradley a bit better. After all he was going to be in her mothers life for a little while and she needed to know if he was worthy.

I am happy to report belinda gave him the nod of approval. I think he looks happy about it

Tamara is very happy with it indeedy as these pics show

Now it didnt take very long for these 2 love birds to get aquainted. In fact a few days later and Tamara is expecting again, that will make 10 babies and one on the way. I was going through the house to see what everyone was doing when this caught my eye

This little witchy thing was watching tv. LOL

Time for Tamara to do the skill training with little Ben. First up learning to walk. Once that was done it was bed time. The following morning Bradley and the girls left Tamara sleeping, while they made breakfast and took the time to sit and chat.

Candi not forgetting her chores this time was up and ready for whatever the day brought her way

Eventually Tamara decided to get up and fed her little munchkin his breakfast. Before carrying on with his skill training

"Now Ben as your ancestors were from Scotland the big blue creature known as Nessie lives in Loch Ness"

It didnt take long for Ben to be all skilled up. Good job really as soon as Tamara had finished it was time for baby. Wonder what she had this time? Could Bradlley give her a son? Or was it another daughter. Tamara would be happy either way. Want to know what she had? Scroll time............................

keep going.......................

and again ......................

and one more time.........................

Here we are - Cory Hoffman a whopping 10lb 6oz

He is hungry, now who will be first to feed him his bottle of green goo?

Awwwww its his daddy. How sweet. I know I usually age up babies asap but this time I wanted to wait a day or 2, I decided to let our girls get A's at school so they can all age up together. This didnt take long at all. Are you ready for the pics?

First up we have Cory. What a cutie pie.

Next its Ben. All ready for school now.

Who can this be? Yep its Candi. I think she resembles her father Tobias more than her mom.

And lastly Belinda, she turned into a beautiful young lady dont you think? You can download Belinda HERE

Our other two girlies were still B's at school so we will have to wait until next time to age those up. So for now I will bid you good day and sign out.

love2u love2u

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   16/2/2013, 19:55

Lovin the story Ina babe! more love But, I do have a question....it does have pics right? (My view only has text with no img inserts??? )

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   16/2/2013, 19:58

Nevermind.....left and re-opened and can see all now! kissy

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   19/2/2013, 22:35

I am totally loving this story! hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   27/2/2013, 09:10

Hello and welcome back to our next instalment of the baby challenge. As you all know Tamara is now on her 3rd baby making daddy, Bradley. Babies so far

Abraham, Adam, Aurora, Abigail and Blade - fathered by town butler Jed
Belinda, Bonnie, Celeste, Candi and Ben - fathered by Tobias by DV
Cory - fathered by Bradley by LiLSapphire

We still have a long way to go to reach our 100 but we are trying LOL

Back to the update.

While Tamara gets on with teaching young Cory his skills, Bradley decided to cook lunch. OOhhh hot dogs yum yum.

While Celeste and Bonnie catch up on missed homework, Candi went around the house cleaning

Oh here is where Ben is, also doing missed homework

Over the next few days nothing really much happened, apart from ""TAMARA"" is expecting again woot woot, still nothing other than that was exciting enough to show you. We will jump forward a little. Tamara got bigger, Bonnie is now an A at school and young Cory learned all his skills

Time for baby, I love the maternity nightdress Tamara - NOT!!!! (my fault, I forgot to change the maternity wear) Oh well never mind at least in a moment or 2 she can go back to normal clothes. Anyhoo........wanna know what she had this time? Srooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll....................

.....................and again..........................

.................keep going.........................

almost there.........................

and one more time ...........................

Everyone meet young Cole - 8lb 50z

We didnt waste any time and aged up our baby, we also aged up Cory and Bonnie since they were ready

Arent they all fab? You can download Bonnie HERE

I will be back soon with more updates

hugs hugs

Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tamara - baby maker   27/2/2013, 15:12

What a lovely looking bunch! cuddle

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay