Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    8/9/2012, 05:46

Okay, so I JUST installed Supernatural after having it nicely delivered (in a timely manner I might add for EA) ---the dl release was 9-4-12 and I had mine in the mail on 9-5-12. Not too bad.....I was prepared to wait up to a week for it.

Anyways, I will be taking some pics for everyone to see some of what comes with it.....so you can see if you want it installed in your game or not. I only got as far as CAS, but I will be uploading more and more pics as I go out and about exploring.

Here are just a few CAS pics (and I do not have any mods in & I'm using all items that are with the EP....so just ignore how my sims look for now. I will jazz everyone up later when I update my mods/sliders) I am using "Mahala" made by Goodywood for the Skittles Challenge...she seemed like the perfect fit for this strange new world.

New Traits:

BROODING:

GATHERER:

NIGHT OWL:

PROPER:

SUPERNATURAL SKEPTIC:

SUPERNATURAL FAN:

******I will be playing Mahala with the Gatherer, Lucky, Night Owl, Proper & Supernatural Fan******
(since I want her to encounter all the new freaky neighbors )

The new "Supernatural" choices for your sims to be: HUMAN, WEREWOLF (has 2 forms to customize in CAS-human & wolf), FAIRY (can customize the wings bigger & smaller and the color), WITCH, VAMPIRE, GHOST, and GENIE

Werewolf:

Some of the hairs:

Okay, that's it for now.....going in game to go farther now. And I will snap the next imgs bigger for easier viewing. Sorry, I just got in from crazy working and I'm too lazy right now to go thru cropping and resizing, so these are all pc screenshots. luv u

SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    8/9/2012, 06:01

GHOST:

GENIE:

VAMPIRE:

FAIRY:

A few more. more love

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    8/9/2012, 10:10

I am loving these pics Amy and now I am really really jealous LOL keep them coming hunny

luv u luv u luv u

**Live - every moment - Laugh - every day - Love - beyond words**
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    14/9/2012, 06:46

Okay, here is a fairy wip. Still lots more to do before I take her out of the bin too funny

But I'm getting a little carried away (in my head) on starting a fairy family....one of every color. Had to start with green of course. Sorry just the one pic for now and it's in boring CAS, but at least I remembered to post....just 1 for now, I'm waiting for my first full moon to start to see some zombies and werewolves, lol more love

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    14/9/2012, 07:29

she is so pretty, I love fairies, heart spin heart spin heart spin I am getting more and more frustrated now living in the UK why cant EA release everything worldwide at once angry <------------- taking hissy fit for having to wait.

Back to topic - I cant wait to see more pics sweetie keep them coming

hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/9/2012, 05:08

Okay Ina....I did this one just for you!!! Here's your depopcorn (I already punched your ticket, okay) too funny

You are going to help explore Supernatural with me.....whenever I go in-game I will take pics and share what I do. Please be patient as I explore what all this EP has to offer. (I don't play that often)

(CLICK THE PIC TO WATCH THE SHOW)

So if I get enough cheers from the crowd/audience....then how can I resist releasing the next Episode? I won't make us wait a year like Twilight does! too funny Could you pass a Coke back please?

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: EPISODE 2 (Tour of Town---PART 1)   16/9/2012, 08:57

OKAY, I BRING YOU OUR NEXT EPISODE. This is a touring episode.....Please sit back and enjoy the ride folks. Do not put your hands outside the windows while travelling through town!!! ArtsyAmy Tours is NOT responsible for any nibbling by hungry townsfolk. too funny

Tour of Town - PART 1

This is the "GRAVEYARD" (it actually looks much cooler in motion in-game with the moving fog)

NEW TRAVEL OPTIONS: here is the way I got to the Graveyard- the travel phone booths...I just think these are so COOL. They're all over town and inside venues and they transport you to wherever you dial it to that has another booth (I'm really loving the earlier century charm of this EP----it's sort of Harry Potter-ish or like London in the Jekyll & Hyde series)

This is called the "EERIE PARK" Venue in daytime (Not so eerie I know....just another venue along the way/tour)

My test household's Witch at the "ZOOMSWEEPER TEST TRACK" Venue (kind of like venues in the Pets EP, where they practice riding)

And YES, Witch's can ride their brooms around town to places. (My Witch rode her broom to some of the venues I went to)----COOL huh?

Some locals wandered to the venue....just thought the kid fairy was too cute. Aww, how can you resist a fairy?

My Witch made a trip to the ELIXIR SHOP for the goodies for potions, etc. But notice the cute rocker chair by the fireplace? (New furniture items) COOL huh? It looks so neat.....when I walked into the shop it has a old time charm to it and here this sim woman was just rocking away by a cozy fire.

This is the "ARBORETUM" Venue (It's kind of like the tombs in WA....your sim enters the dome gazebo structure and then you choose options for them to explore/search for fairies/etc.) It is a very pretty lot I think....
DAY (Just before dark):

NIGHT (once the lights come on):

NIGHT:

Arent't these new lights too cute? (New item)

kissy ***Stay tuned for the next Episode*** kissy

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/9/2012, 11:20

soft drink <---------- for Amy

eeeeeppppp eeeeeppppp I am loving everything so far I feel as though I live in the backwaters somewhere as we here in the UK are so late with this EP
That dome all lit up looks stunning, and I love the way witches can ride around town on their broomsticks. I also think the fairy kids look so cute, and yep the tardis type travel is very very cool .............. keep it coming Amy, I am living through your eyes now with this EP depopcorn depopcorn

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/9/2012, 11:35

Thanks Ina, I'm really glad you're liking the show....I'm kinda getting a kick out of doing the pics now. I haven't been in game that much over the past 6 months or so, so it's pretty much just looking around and exploring the new town and EP items. I was thinking of doing some shots with the new purchase items.....would you like a sneak at those too?

I just went thru ALL the new items for buying and building with last night.......and now I want to make a REAL household and build a house. I started a "tester" household of supernaturals just to see what they each can do. I have a Witch, Fairy, Werewolf, Genie, and the new Vampire.

Oh, those cute little new lights are actually "Fairy houses" and they have the descriptions for it that say +Group Activity, + Comfort, + Hunger and more....and it says for when your fairies are in their true form/size (or something like that)..... So now I;m all like this bigbounce bigbounce bigbounce wanting to play my Fairy to get her to shrink and explore the tiny houses!!!! I just HAVE to see this!!!! I really hope that's what happens.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/9/2012, 11:40

I am loving everything with this EP so yes if you can show me everything you can get / do then I will be ready in November to dive right in and create and play, you know I havent been in game to play for a while, I really must get my legacies finished so I can start a new story when I get the EP

cuddle cuddle cuddle

Back to top Go down
Buttonsginger
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/9/2012, 13:19

Great pics Amy!

“If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.”
― Dr. Seuss
Back to top Go down
http://bgsts3stuff.blogspot.com/
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/9/2012, 15:30

@ Buttons.....thanks so much more love

@ Ina.....yes ma'am, I'm right on it kissy

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: EPISODE 3 (Tour of Town - PART 2)   16/9/2012, 16:09

Okay folks, here is our next tour of more parts of the town with my tester Witch, Bernadine.

This is the "SAM'S MARKET DINER" Venue (the grocery store & diner combo in town)

Next up, some night shots of my tester Fairy, Dixie transforming to her other form to chill in her fairy house (the sparkle just as she's ready to transform)

How Fairies look in their transformed being:

She decides to have a fairy house party (other fairies do actually show up and enter....they have a grand ole time swarming around and zipping in and out of the house. Music actually does play too) ----YAY Fairies, they DO shrink!!!! COOL

Meet the "other" maid alternative....her name is BONEHILDA. too funny Yes, she really does do the chores just like the maid service. You buy her "living quarters" wardrobe/cabinet and then awaken her and poof, you have a brand new OLD maid, lol---totally COOL!!!

Bonehilda's Quarters:

Next up......
Meet one of my other tester Supers: Jacob Wolf (it's a Full Moon so he has turn into a werewolf)

More to come with Jacob Wolf and the other tester Household.

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    25/9/2012, 10:35

So next up on the tour, My lower level secret Witch Lair. She has a collection of rooms full of mischief and clutter. Here's what I'm working on for her so far:

ALL of the items are new furniture/objects with this EP.....there's a lot of nice things:

This is her secret garden room with all the new plantables for elixirs.

This is her storage hall....notice the new collector cabinets on the left? Well finally EA has allowed us to store collectibles on both shelves of each of their new storage items! It's nice to finally have some items that aren't cc where we can hold up to 8 collectibles on!!!! I LOVE these! And on the right are the new & FABULOUS sliding secret bookcase doors. These doors will only open for those in your household.....for everyone else, they'll just be able to read something. Oh yes, they actually do function as bookcases too! (If you don't belong to the household, it will show a black area sort of like in the tombs of WA before you unlock the secret doors, etc.) I really like these!!!

This is my witch's alchemy room. She's got wands, books, and gadgets everywhere. Notice that EA has finally made
"console tables" in the End Table category in Buy Mode. Now you can put more than 2 decor or lighting objects on an end table! The object in front is the Philosopher's Stone (new Lifetime Happiness object like the "hover bed" that can be used). Check the next pic for some of the interesting tricks it does....

I just thought this was funny.....my witch decides to bind some ghosts on the Philosopher Stone, and this ghosts thinks it's a memorable moment being banished! too funny

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    25/9/2012, 14:27

these are fantastic, I love the fairies and jacob too, then I love everything you have shown me, urrrgghhh I hate EA for not releasing this worldwide at the same tim unhappy unhappy

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Just for the Girls    16/10/2012, 13:18

Hey InaBaby and the Ladies! Just wanted to get this pic off to you Ina. Thought of you when getting 1 of my fairy shots, so I decided to show you just what I've done with Ruby :)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/10/2012, 14:25

love the pic's Amy. i hope you are going to have a go at the Halloween Banner. ??? :) luv u luv u
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    16/10/2012, 15:42

wowsers Amy lovzzzz lovzzzz I love what you have done with Ruby she looks fabulous as a fairy, and these pics are amazing, the lighting the outfits the sims the everything just totally amazing you are getting so good at the editing me dear

hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    18/10/2012, 04:20

Thank you so much Jack & Ina!!!! luv u

@ Jack - I will try...I'm trying to get time in for everything.

@ Ina - Cool, cuz I actually didn't edit the pics. I just added the text and sticker in PB. Everything else was in-game. more love cuddle

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics    

Back to top Go down

Some SUPERNATURAL cas pics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1