Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JadeMGoth

PostSubject: Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.   30/8/2012, 06:36

Inara Point of View.
Sins of thy mother passed on to thy daughter, for I’m earth bound. Blood mother spelt during her tenure on earth, coat mine just as thick. I’m the last of the Donovan descendants. Mother and I both agree it’s for the best. Time of the immortal guards whom stand watch over earth’s domain is at an end. Humanity is on their own now, as It should have been from the beginning.

Apologies , I may seem a bit bitter towards humanity. Being raised as a soldier has left me rather emotionless. Mother blames the upbringing upon our grandfather. I blame it on being born immortal. As for my father, I wouldn’t ask unless you want the cold honest truth. He wasn’t able to handle the monarchy that this life demands and asked to be return to earth. The last news of thy father is he currently resides within his earth host body as Vampyre King of Sunset Valley. Leaving it at that, for I wish my father well.

My own time grows short where I myself will have to depart back to the mortal realm and once more resume my human host. Once upon a time I had been of the Vampyre line, daughter to the mentioned King but life changes in a heartbeat. For now my host is no more than just a human, with a kind soul unless provoked.
I am Inara Donovan the last of my kind. Last of the warrior immortals born of this century. My name means Ray of Light. Mother, my mother Mari Donovan has stated that a day will rise that light shall be shed on my purpose of being the last true immortal to be born. Personally I think she still grieves and misses her soul-mate. Not much we can do their except let her grieve in her own way.

Mankind stands behind me, in all his glory waiting for acknowledgement that he’s there. He’s going to wait a long damn time then. My own brother betrayed us all when he killed our sister out of rage. Mother and father both have forgiven and forgotten but I never shall. She was a mere child born into a world she never asked for. Yet Mankind had the …what can I say like father , like son, both jerks , except one has left while the other ascended into emperor .

“Sister love not even going to acknowledge your older brother. Where are your manners I’ve traveled such a long way to see you.”

“Why make it my dilemma when you’re the idiot who decided you seek me out. You know today was my last day here, among our kind. “
He looks me up and down and I shudder under the severity of his gaze. Footsteps approach fast from the right doorway. Adjusting my body slightly so I’m parallel with the doors, I feel his fingernails graze lightly on my upper forearm.

“If we hadn’t been related Inara, if only we hadn’t been related, you’d be my queen. “

With narrow eyes and barely concealed annoyance I respond “But yet you have your queen , and she is a damn well good one.”

“Sister in arms to you, Alexa Ajam; yes . I know yet you have to admit she is rather cold blooded.”

For a brief second red solid orbs meet solid silver and we both share a small chuckle remembering a past long forgotten. “ Once upon a time your highness she was our best friend.”

“Keyword there Inara was. For we both know this marriage was arranged in order for peace to be kept between higher power immortals Karina and Amir. As mother wouldn’t have said a damn thing in my defense of marrying the cold blooded one.”

“She only became cold blooded when she began to feel we had abandoned her for our …the loves we left behind.”

Shock and fear immediately ran throughout my entire body when he raised me into the air and slammed me against the wall.
“we agreed to never speak of them again , did we not?” Answer me your royal highness?” Teeth bared, a low growl barely held restrained was present in his vocals.
Nodding my head, he dropped me to my feet, me landing weirdly. He still longs for his mortal wife and their mortal family. Perhaps maybe I had judged a bit too harshly. Perhaps there is more to Mankind than I give credit.

Doubling over, the spasms of pain takes over, my immortal form fades while my human body emerges. From flowing Raven black with piercing blood red eyes to a golden mane with molten gold eyes. Another trait inherited from thy cowardly father. Even in my human form I’m quite bitter towards the old man. Perhaps I miss him or perhaps a smidge angered that he left without saying a proper goodbye. In any case it’s back to earth I go.
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.   30/8/2012, 22:43

I am hooked already, I love reading and this is very well written. Will be sitting waiting for the next instalment

love2u love2u love2u

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
Shanz_is

PostSubject: Re: Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.   31/8/2012, 02:03

Jade AKA Prue I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! lol i love this story!! im hooked!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
JadeMGoth

PostSubject: Re: Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.   1/9/2012, 17:05

@inamac69 thank you. That means alot. And i'm so glad you enjoyed the intro.
Shanz_is. Thank you and i love you too! ... Lol. I'm glad your hooked. I have much planned for them all. your hubby on facebook is in for a whirlwind of an adventure.

Curious Question: I'm good at writing but I was wondering if anyone was interested or know of anyone who would like or can be a beta-reader for the story. I have grammtical errors sometimes, and they drive me bonkers. I'd love it if someone would volunteer to read the chapters before i put them out and rely feedback to me. Or just offer their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shanz_is

PostSubject: Re: Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.   2/9/2012, 04:50

lol i look forward to it.

Back to top Go down
JadeMGoth

PostSubject: Re: Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.   10/9/2012, 01:03

Arriving on earth, shock floods my entire system. Not sure what had occurred between the time I’d left and now. Looking around though it seems as if the word had been destroyed, fear flows through my entire body. Taking off like a shot I run towards Cate’s house. My entire body pushing itself to move, move, to keep moving; they just have to be safe. I plead silently. Above all hope my nieces and nephew have to be safe. My sister in law, Cate, nephew Lorenzo and niece Caisylynn, they have to be alright. Mankind’s sanity depends on it.

The entire house is in shambles upon my arrival. Not a living soul is around. Tears fall from my eyes as I dropped to my knees. I drop my head forward and rest it momentarily on my chest. I refuse to shed any tears. Even if every part of my souls is crying desperately out for those we have lost.
“No. No…no!” Looking up angrily at the sky …voice tight with emotions …words flow freely.

You promised! You promised if we ascended and returned to the immortal…” Realization finally dawns on me. My own family may have been harmed.

“They better be safe or I’m killing someone.” Calling upon my immortal form I find myself rising into the air, flying as fast as my wings can carry me.

Landing in my old yard, I notice everything’s been set to flames. Scorch marks all around, black scorch marks to be precise. A soft growl is released as my body flashes once silver, then red calling for the newly crowned emperor of our realm. By all rights he needs to be alerted of the death of his mortal family.

“What occurred here?” His voice thunders all around me. Dropping down to one knee, I stay in the position wondering what he is going to say next. He stands before me, anger radiating off him.

“Sir, upon arrival I first arrived in front of your old home …” He does something I never thought he’d do again. He reverted back into his mortal form. Icy blue eyes stared at me void of all emotions. I’ve never seen him this way before.

“Adam….”

He sits down besides me and hugs me to his body, his entire form shakes from heartbreak. Both of us crying for those we’ve lost; my husband, daughter and son while he lost his soul mate, son and daughter. Voices sound from the right, our head snap in the direction, both our eyes narrow, tensing our bodies, waiting to spring into attack mode. Limping towards us is my husband, who has me on my feet in a second, running towards him, to be in his arms once more.

“Alex!”

“Mate”. His baritone voice rumbles in my ear as he embraces me in a tight hold. He takes a long sniff of me , taking my scent in. I giggle at his actions, enjoying the warmth he provides once more. Feeling safe, something, I hadn’t felt in over five years. Perhaps longer, I don’t recall entirely how long we’ve been gone.
“What happened Alex? “ I ask as another voice has me in tears. My small miniature look a like runs towards me. As fast as her injured body allows her. I pull her into my arms crushing her to me. My daughter was alive and quite well. She hadn’t been killed but makes me wonder what of her brother. What had occurred and why wasn’t he with her.

“Alexis? Where is Shawn?”
Lower lips quivers as she mourns for her younger brother. Pleading for my forgiveness…repeatedly asking for me to understand. I was confused. Not understanding how it was her fault that he wasn’t with us.
Rocking her back in forth in my arms, I soothe her, pushing her hair away from her face. Assuring her that everything is going to be okay, mom was home now and I would take care of anything that dared try and harm her.
Alex came up behind me and enveloped us both in his strong embrace, supporting us both with warmth and unshakable love. Adam steps towards us, still a bit broken but he’s coherent enough to embrace us and comfort his niece with his own warmth and love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.   

Back to top Go down

Intro- Prue Goth- Inara Donovan. One of the three ladies destined to change the world.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1