Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

The Lewis Legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
isla87

PostSubject: The Lewis Legacy   10/7/2012, 11:41

Sooo I finally managed to catch up with Paige!
For anyone who hasn't met Paige yet, you can find her first set of adventures here

This is going to take over from my old matriarchy legacy I started a long time ago, but lost when my game died!
The only rule I've got here is that the heirs are always female, and obviously, no excessive interfering! Very Happy

So, When we left Paige she was living in the lovely house Hazentw built for me. I've moved her out now because I want that house for someone else haha!
The last thing I did with her before getting my new laptop was sort out Dexter's FLEAS.
She was pretty happy! She had just met Fraser, who was trying (and failing!) to get her to like him

But Dexter was off exploring in the garden ... swimming in their pool... getting FLEAS.

Time for a flea bath young man! I love his face here, he's like "awwww, do I HAVE to??"

Yes, yes you do. We're not having everyone getting fleas because you don't want your bath, now stand still.
He looks so sad in this one haha!

But it's all good when we whip out the hairdryer! Now he looks like the happiest dog in Starlight Shores Very Happy

Aaaand meanwhile, Fraser (the old version) is sat in Paige's study staring into space.

So I built her a new house! It's still not quite done yet, but I got bored of building so I made it liveable and this is where I got to:

And in this one you can see Dexter exploring his new home!

There was just time for one more quick photoshoot before they moved. I had my new laptop by this point so the house was looking much better thanks to Mr Graphics Card haha!

She is SUCH a poser.

Anyway, time to catch up at the new house.
I need to remember and take off their custom eye contacts next time, Paige's eyes are bright green and Fraser's are grey/blue under the contacts ... I think?? :P

Paige is all happy with her shiny new kitchen! Very Happy

And she's all settled in with Fraser, I gave him a bit of a make over, he was getting jealous of Paige hogging the mirror and dresser haha!

They are SO cute together. Paige absolutely adores him, after her initial reluctance to go anywhere near him, I managed to change her mind!

And he's just as hopelessly smitten as she is! I love the goofy faces he pulls.

Well, that escalated quickly.

I went off to find Dexter and see what he was up to ... now I've got Twallan's Woohooer installed... and I left autonomous Woohoo enabled, so in the 20 seconds it took me to find Dexter ... this happened:

Buuut *drum roll* ... We had the baby chimes!! :DSo we should see some development here haha!

Anyway, Paige got dressed and went off to have a sing. She's still a massive diva.

Fraser sat down to read his cooking books, he's a chef now Very Happy

And Dexter was having a sniff around and just ... being Dexter. I love this dog haha!

Honestly these two pull some ridiculous faces!
(This one is edited because I shoved it on Tumblr :P)

Fraser, could you be any more gormless??

I got bored of waiting for stuff to happen, so I took Paige off into the garage for a photoshoot. See the rest of the shoot here

It was all going really well, I stay in 'camera mode' for pretty much all of the shoot, so I wasn't keeping an eye on her moodlets and ... um .... this happened.
Sorry Paige! ... I should have put a toilet in there haha!  ... bright green sick. Lovely.

So the photoshoot was cut short! I left Paige to clean herself up and found Fraser with his work cut out trying to teach Dexter to sit.

He learned pretty quickly actually! I was so proud ...
But just when I thought I had a clever doggie on my hands ...
Straight back to his goofy self haha!

The camera zoomed onto Paige! I didn't even know she was back in the house haha! ... she's changed into her maternity clothes! We have progress people!

She's not looking too happy about it though, I smell another diva tantrum on the way ... so I had her run off and tell Fraser the good news!

He looks like he can't believe what he's hearing, but I think we've got a happy Daddy here!

So that's all for now! I'll catch up with them later today and we'll see how Paige gets on ... she's going to be a pregnant nightmare for the next few sim days.
I feel so sorry for Fraser and Dexter haha! But hopefully it'll all be worth it and we might have our first potential heir!

more love  more love

Last edited by isla87 on 12/8/2013, 19:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   10/7/2012, 12:32

woot woot more love awwww these 2 are adorable together, and I just love Dexter he looks so cute love2u love2u love2u

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   10/7/2012, 12:40

haha they are adorable, their arguments are hilarious. I'll have to try and catch one next time.

Dexter is so goofy! He just sniffs about everywhere!
too funny
Back to top Go down
Nahala
Top Poster
Top Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   10/7/2012, 13:14

Glad to see another legacy started YAY! I can't wait to see the baby. cuddle

Back to top Go down
http://www.isys77.wix.com/nahala
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   10/7/2012, 15:00

Haha I'm totally getting addicted to it again.
The last legacy I ran that actually went somewhere got up to generation 7 before I lost it, so hopefully we'll get somewhere with this one! Very Happy

I'm hoping all the custom sliders I use don't mess with the genetics too much, or we could have some freaky looking kids here haha!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   11/7/2012, 22:04

Sooo I had another catch up! Very Happy

When we last left Paige she'd just changed into her maternity clothes and told Fraser the good news!

Now the novelty of having a pregnant Paige around has definitely kicked in! He's always talking to her tummy ... there's not even anything there yet haha!

I changed Paige into some nicer maternity clothes and took her upstairs into the spare room to check on Dexter
(this was before we knew whether the baby was a boy or a girl, I decorated it once the baby was born!)
aaand he looks pretty happy with himself, thinking of going for a swim are we? Please don't get fleas again :|

They both wanted to read pregnancy books, so I sent Fraser off to the Bookstore!

He came out looking a bit shellshocked!
What's up Fraser? Have you read some of the books and realised what you're getting yourself into?? haha!

He cheered up eventually once he got in and Dexter came to say hello.
Time for a brush!

After their little bonding session, Dex went off for a bit of a sniff around and Fraser settled down to read his new book on how to be a Daddy!

And left Paige to do the laundry!
Actually... she looks pretty happy about it! - savour being able to walk properly sweetheart, you'll be waddling soon!

I took this shot because I couldn't believe she was standing still long enough for me to take a nice shot without pulling a face!
..... it was only when I un-paused I realised she'd frozen, so I had to re-set.

Panic over!
The two of them left Dexter to his sniffing and went outside to watch the stars ... aww!
I sent everyone off to bed after they'd had a while to relax :)

Next morning and Fraser decided to have a bit of a work out, not his forte judging by the look on his face!

Oh! I forgot to mention! I finally remembered to take off their custom contacts!
Paige's eyes are bright green:

And Fraser's are grey:

Anyway.... as the day went on they spent most of the time sitting on the sofa reading their new books!
But Fraser got a phonecall (one of those annoying opportunity calls) about going down to the stadium...
Needless to say he wasn't happy about having to leave Paige by herself all day! So he told them where to shove it haha!

.... but Paige being Paige, she wasn't going to let being pregnant get in the way of her parties!
She headed out that night, leaving Fraser to Doggie sit!
... and typical, as soon as she walked in, she starts pointing fingers and laughing at people haha!

Little missy in the background better be thankful Paige can't see what she's doing behind her back!!

I think she did see, their greeting was one of those "I'll shake your hand, but I'll break it while I do!" greetings haha!
Paige's face says it all really!

Life of the party was the dog in the corner!!

I really don't like this girl. I have no idea who she is but I don't like her haha!
What's she freaking out about now?? ...

The scratched up chair, apparently. Dear me, get a grip woman! It's not even your house!

The standard gossip and laughing begins, obviously led by Paige :P

So, what's Fraser up to while Paige is out?
.... um. Having a sci-fi adventure which involves floating in mid-air apparently!

and dancing about like an idiot...

Paige didn't stay out much longer, and got a nice sloppy greeting from Dexter before bed!

Next morning! .... aaand straight onto the video games, Fraser is such a big kid!

Paige really is huge now! It's day 3 so baby could come at any time!
... Being so pregnant doesn't stop her from being a massive diva haha! ... and it looks like Fraser is still just as embarrassed.
If sims could roll their eyes, I'm sure Fraser would be right now!

Uh ohhh! We all know what that face means!! Baby's coming!!! Hospital time! Very Happy

Time to find out whether sproglet number 1 is a boy or a girl!

*drum rolllll*
And it's a boy!! Meet baby Jacob! Time to take him home!

Aww mummy's first cuddle!

He's inherited Daddy's grey eyes, aww he's so cute!

Fraser's well and truly stepped into his Daddy shoes haha!

And poor Dexter just doesn't understand what all the fuss is about!

I'll age up Jacob as soon as he's ready, and we'll try and set the next sproglet on the way next time I catch up with them! Very Happy

more love more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   11/7/2012, 22:33

awwww look at the ickle bubba, Jacob is such a cutie, this is coming along nicely and yep am hooked already bring on more wait >>>>>>>>> depopcorn soft drink ok am ready for the next instalment :Woo:

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   11/7/2012, 23:12

Haha he's sooo cute! ... I love the little noises they make too!
... I was so tempted to run straight back in game to play more, I'm getting re-addicted to it!

more love
Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   12/8/2013, 19:45

I haven't updated this in FOREVER! But I've been playing, and thought I should catch up!  **PICSPAM WARNING!**

SO MUCH has changed!

For one thing, Paige had 4 kids - Jacob, Kai, Elsie and Jordan.

I did a poll thingy and everyone picked Jordan out of the two girls to be my next gen heir!

So here we are!

I caught up with Jordan talking to some random people in town. Thanks to Twallan's Vector mod, she's sick and was about to puke when I took this:
The face of the bad stomach, haha!

Back at home, and Dexter is a very old doggie now! Getting a bath from Paige... and looking like he absolutely hates his life!
"Why is this happening to me!?"

"I'll deal with you later, woman..."

The girls had prom that evening, so I gave the heir a bit of a makeover - Jordan apparently got herself some serious extensions haha!

On the way (they live really close to the school so I made them walk) ... this creepy guy shows up in the background!

Prom was an absolute disaster for the pair of them! Arguments, refused dances, and even a fight!
On top of that, they managed to get caught out after curfew!

What a lovely journey home... You girls had better get your excuses straight!!

Just as we thought, Paige is NOT happy when they get home! GROUNDED!

I love this - Elsie's utter TERROR and Jordan's smug face!

Even dad and big brother Kai hide in the corner!

She thought she'd gotten away with it! Nope!

This is my favourite thing ever. The face of complete and utter rage.

"Yeahhh, whatever, I'm still gunna go out anyway!"

Woaahhh Elsie! Now is NOT a good time to start arguing with your mother!
Cue a well-deserved lecture!

After all the drama of prom ... some sad news! My heart is broken.
My little Dexter had a visit from the Grim Reaper! crys 

Nooooo! Dexie! crys 

Still, it wasn't long til we saw him again! He was back for a visit the next night!

Never too old for snuggles!

Next evening... the full moon really does bring out some unusual stuff!
Kai was at a park looking for a gem he'd randomly decided he wanted...

Look what he found!! All this time since I got Pets and this is my first unicorn!
Such a shame the light is so bad, I couldn't think straight haha!

He managed to make friends and get himself a blessing!
(He also cheated on his girlfriend that night, but we'll ignore than and pretend he's not a loser, haha!)

Checked in at home to find Jacob carrying his new baby girl up to her crib.
I love glitches.

Next day and I sent Paige and the family out for groceries.
... now, who's this disgusting beast scrounging about in the dumpster!?

OH GOD. IT'S ME! I let my self-sim live in the same town as my legacy family - she's been turned into a vampire!!

So embarrassing!

More to come the next time I play! I'll remember to take screenshots every time now haha! Instead of leaving it so long!

more love more love 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   12/8/2013, 20:53

Looks great isla. this reminds me, i need to get my story going again. :) XX
Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   12/8/2013, 21:11

Haha you do!

I think I'll do a re-cap of everyone living in the house now for next time mrprpl 

more love 
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   13/8/2013, 14:42

OMG! I read your whole entire legacy. It literally had me in stitches! twins  I got sad when Dexter died. crys  I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm hooked!

Back to top Go down
http:// http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/mamajanaynay
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   13/8/2013, 16:51

Aww thanks! Very Happy haha it really was so so sad losing Dexter! I got really attached to him, he was such a sweetie.

I just played a bit more today... and we lost another family member! crys 

I'm going to do a bit of a recap next - there has been such a long gap between posts, I think we need a catch up!

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   13/8/2013, 23:28

As promised, here's the little family update to get things back up to date!
I realised it kind of made no sense having an update so long after the first one, so here we are!

First off, we lost my legacy founder's husband Fraser yesterday, so we'll have to leave him out for now.

Paige is my legacy founder, and is one of my all time favourite sims.
She wanted desperately to be a famous singer, and spend most of her younger years being a huge diva around town.
Then she had kids, and realised that there's more to life than her own selfishness!
She loves art and writing, and recently fulfilled her lifetime wish of becoming a master of the arts!

She had 4 gorgeous children, but since this is a Matriarch Legacy, the heir had to be a girl!

This one was chosen in a poll I put forward when the two girls turned teen.

Logan is just about to graduate, and has a very clear career path planned out!
Ever since she was little, she was fascinated by space. So of course she wants to be an astronaut!

Now to meet her siblings!

Elsie here is the nurturer of the bunch. She looks just like her mother!
Straight off the bat, as soon as she became a Young Adult she wanted to join the Education Career.
But her lifetime wish is to be super popular, so I hope she still has time for all these friends while she's teaching!

Big brother number 1, Kai has definitely inherited his mother's diva streak!
Desperate for fame and glory and so far managing to get them both!
But he's also an amazing musician - he's in the right career, but ... well... he's a complete idiot.

Jacob is Paige's eldest child, and is also the first of our bunch to start their own family!
I'm so sad he's not my heir, but I'll be keeping him and his little brood in the house for as long as possible!
He's always wanted to be a successful politician - again, this definitely comes from his mother!
A future Leader of the Free World!

Dara here is Jacob's wife - she's an amazing sister and daughter in law to the rest of the family, so I couldn't bear to move them out!
Dara has a bit of secret though. Nothing too sinister, but definitely something her family should really know about!
We'll see how that goes later on...

And finally, this little scamp is Jacob and Dara's daughter!
Lauren is all set to become the perfect little genius child...
But what will happen when her family find out Dara's little secret? It's something little Lauren will have to make some important choices about when she grows up!

There you have it folks! The family so far!
I'll post some more when I've played a bit more... so far I have maybe 4 new pictures haha!
And I promise Dara's little secret will be out next time!

more love more love 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   14/8/2013, 00:32

that's some great looking sims. :)

i think i'm going to revamp IP in CAW and put all my sims in it. and then restart my story off in it. :) XX
Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   14/8/2013, 00:39

Lol thanks! They had good genes!! twins 

I spent forever getting Paige (and eventually Fraser) just right so their kids all turned out looking like little copies of them!

God knows what they'll end up looking like after they've been diluted a bit!
I need to get hunting for a partner for Logan! I'll keep control over these genetics if it kills me, haha!

That sounds like a good plan! I love starting off with a new family in a new town. Sometimes everything just needs a reset every now and then!

more love 
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   14/8/2013, 03:00

What a pleasant brood to play! Dara's secret has me wondering what could she be hiding! I'm thinking about re-entering Jared back into the household he started out in, The Amigo's and a Chick, but it won't be until after he is all done with Uni so I can continue to play both families. It just seems so...blah, without Jared being in the home. Even tho he wasn't the life of the party, it was fun having the rest pick on him. Hehehe.

Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   18/8/2013, 13:36

looking forward to the next instalment and finding out the secret. You know I love a good story, which reminds me I need to get Tamara updated LOL

keep it coming

love2u love2u love2u 

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   18/8/2013, 19:18

Thank youuu! haha, I wish this was more of a story. At the moment it's just me messing around! Very Happy

more love 
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   21/8/2013, 19:27

Those are the best ones! Not really any plan or story line, basically the pictures tell the story. cuddle 

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   22/8/2013, 00:45

Lol, so true!

I never ever plan any of these things - Dara's secret was something I accidentally changed while messing around with MasterController and just went along with it! (big clue haha!)

Half the time I just stick free will on high and watch the chaos! twins
Back to top Go down
mamajanaynay
Head Admin
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy   22/8/2013, 01:09

LOL! Yeah they can get into some pretty sticky situations! LYHO 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lewis Legacy