Sim Players and Creators Forum. Not Associated or Affiliated with EA

HomePortalDownloadsFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and Welcome to Simtech, Sims Community Forum. Our Admin Staff are here to help you settle in and find your way. To join us fill in the quick registration form, Admin will approve your request as soon as possible. Happy Simming everyone :)

Share | 

isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
isla87

PostSubject: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   20/5/2012, 14:16

scanned by Inamac69

A friend of mine asked if he could keep his Marvel comic collection (a MASSIVE comic collection I might add) at my house while he was moving a few weeks ago.
... I had a peek at one because I thought a Spiderman/Wolverine combo was too cool to ignore.....  aaaand now I can't stop reading them.

So that was my inspiration for this little set!

Some of these are comic sketches on new backgrounds I made, some obviously aren't. -  A few of the sketch pictures turned out blurry so I found others that weren't from comics.

- 8 of the 'main' characters from the movies included.
- Base game compatible, Patch 1.26 or higher required.
- It's just a retextured EA mesh - it won't replace anything in game.
- Sims3pack version comes with custom launcher thumnail
- Made with TSR Workshop and Photoshop

Screenshots are unedited. I'm having a lazy day.

Characters from left to right:
Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey/Phoenix, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Magneto & Mystique

Download .sims3pack

Download .package

Only choose ONE of the above download options (Sims3pack OR Package)

I'm debating doing a movie character version of these... would anyone actually want that?
I'll probably make them anyway haha!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
http://scribblingsbyme.blogspot.com/
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   20/5/2012, 16:50

hunka hunka Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo kissy 2 kissy 2 kissy 2 LOVES These!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv u luv u luv u And, are you kidding Girl???? Who WOULDN'T like a movie of them??? I'm a HUGE X-Men fan!!!! (movies & comic books) THANK YOU!!!!! lovzzzz lovzzzz lovzzzz lovzzzz lovzzzz lovzzzz

I'm judging in BARE ESSENTIALS * SIMPLISTIC MAGAZINE Officials Thread
Anyone can criticize...can YOU inspire? - unknown

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   20/5/2012, 16:55

WOOOO!! wootwoot
haha glad you like them hun!! love2u
If there's any other characters you want in picture form I can shove them on the list for set 2!

I'll get started on the movie version haha! I don't even know why I asked, I knew I'd make one eventually LOL

I made these thinking they'd look great in kids rooms, but now I think about it, these would go all over my house if it was up to me haha!
too funny

more love more love
Back to top Go down
InaMac69
Founder Mag
Founder Mag

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   21/5/2012, 15:44

awesome pics hun, I too am a fan of anything marvel or xmenish if thats a word LOL you have done a fab job, corrrrr is there no end to your talent

hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
http://inamac69.tumblr.com/
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   21/5/2012, 16:42

haha awwww thanks so much hun!! love2u

I've got half the movie version done now, it takes forever to find the right pics! (and ones that won't infringe some sort of hideous copyright law haha!)

xmenish is now officially a word!!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   21/5/2012, 22:32

Okay Isla.....here are my requests/wishlist if you do another set:
Gambit
IceMan
Colossus
Emma Frost
NightCrawler
and Ms Marvel (if you do other series)

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   22/5/2012, 12:40

Ooh good choices!! I'll definitely do another set, they don't take long! Very Happy
I already have the perfect Gambit pic to use!

That's going to look so good!! ... I just hope the resolution doesn't bug out when I stick it on the mesh.

I feel a whole load of Marvel content coming on! I need to make some sims!
I'm so excited haha!
Movie character sims obviously, no way am I trying to make sims out of these guys, it's completely impossible!
too funny

Okay, crazy rant over.

more love more love
Back to top Go down
Kilhian

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   22/5/2012, 22:45

Wow they look great! I used to 'borrow' my father's comics as a kid, takes me back in the past! xD

“Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!”
Back to top Go down
http://kilhian.blogspot.co.uk
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   22/5/2012, 23:04

haha aww thanks!! Very Happy

I've got a couple more sets on the go, should have them posted up in the next few days!

more love more love
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   23/5/2012, 02:11

Ooooo, that is the PERFECT Gambit pic for sure!!! And I totally agree about the sims making from X-Men, LOL! I acually had a chat (I think with Jack, it might have been Ina though) about a new 'Challenge/Compy' & I said I really wanted to do X-Men......but I thought about it & said the same thing you did!!! That would be wayyyyyy to hard to do! Then Jack said "What about The Addams Family?" That would be cool too.

This is for you.....just for doing these for a die hard Marvel fan to another!!!! kissy 2 kissy 2 kissy 2 luv u luv u luv u hearty luvs hearty luvs hearty luvs

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   23/5/2012, 02:30

Haha that's such an amazing idea!

It'd be great if we had a ridiculous amount of time to do it, because pretty much everything would have to be custom made just for the sim!
It's possible, just a lot of work for something that only a certain amount of people will like/understand.

Maybe I'll have a go someday and make one of the more ridiculous ones that'll need custom stuff made like Mystique, or even Professor X and his wheelchair haha!

Even someone like Gambit would need a lot of stuff making, there's his cards and staff, but stuff like the gloves, his long coat, the little hat thingy.... the list goes on!
Severinka made an amazing Hugh Jackman sim (here), but I haven't come across any of the others...

OMG. We could make Xavier's school!! Complete with Cerebro and labs in the basement and morbid little graveyard in the garden haha!

So many ideas coming here. I'm gunna PM you, we should definitely work on something X-Men/Marvel related together Very Happy
Maybe in the morning, it's like 2:30am here haha!
too funny

more love
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   23/5/2012, 05:53

Now that sounds SUPER SWEET to me!!! I've even been contemplating doing an 'Underworld' one too, but I haven't had time to search out if that's been done already. I think I came across a Selene, but I haven't seen any Michael Corvin's or "Subject 2" (their daughter). I soooooo hope you've seen these series or else I'm just talking jibberish! LOL too funny

Anyways, back to X-Men/Marvel.....Yes, I love your thinking & defo we can put something together FOR SURE!!!!! But then all I'll want in game for one of my saves is Marvel-Land/City. Wouldn't be soooooo cool if some builders got together & made us some Marvel houses & business venues so we could make our very own 'Marvel World'!!!!! Like we could some Gothim City, The Bugle for the business office, yes, the X-Mansion, Stark Towers, and more. Oh, btw.....I think I saw a X-Mansion out there. I'm going to see if I saved that anywhere. Okay, I'm off. I'm going to check that Hugh Jackman (I think I've seen it, I just want to double-check)

Okay, now I'm getting exciting!!!! bounce bounce bigbounce bigbounce bigbounce

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   23/5/2012, 11:55

Haha I bet the X-Mansion you saw didn't have a fully meshed out Cerebro!
... I could just clone a desk and chair so sims can actually sit at it haha!
It wouldn't be too hard - a few storeys below ground, build a little walkway half way up, and the panel, chair and helmet thing shouldn't be too hard to mesh
- it's all made of chrome looking stuff with a few lights and buttons so the texture would be so easy. I'm thinking this has got to happen!

... Even if I couldn't do that I could always make an earlier Cerebro like the one they showed in the First Class movie - just a standalone building in the grounds and I wouldn't have to do the chair, just the helmet hanging from the ceiling with lights and wires haha!

Ooh you should definitely do some Underworld stuff!! Haha don't worry, I've seen them!
but I haven't seen any sims related stuff like that! Very Happy

Oh good lord that world would have to be a Marvel/DC crossover if we wanted to have bits of Gotham BUT that would be hilarious!
"Aaand if you look on your right, you'll see Stark Tower RIGHT NEXT DOOR to Wayne Enterprises. Because that makes total sense.
Aaaand if you look on your left, Captain America and Green Lantern are walking their chihuahuas past Deadpool singing for tips in the street"
... Yep. I can totally see that haha!
too funny

more love more love
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy495
Admin Mag
Admin Mag

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   24/5/2012, 00:39

too funny too funny too funny That was toooooo funny!!! I'm visualizing the wacky world now! That would be soooo interesting to see what they really would do randomly!!! And then of course all of the arch enemies will hook up & have babies or get married.....like Cat Woman would marry Bat Man. too funny Or Wolverine would really end up with Lady Deathstrike!!! too funny

Now I'm all excited!!!! I think this was all I needed for a little boost of energy, LOL. Oh no, and you can't take shortcuts with Cerebro!!! The 1st Class one is good, but defo much more fun & interesting to be able to sit at it!!!! We can definitely build the X-Mansion for sure......I was just trying to figure how to use Fresh Prince's jet plane as the X-Jet, or use it to try to do an X-Men version. That would be sweet, cuz he already did the helo pad.

Now I'm going to start a Selene & see how far I can get with the Underworld!!! Or should I do some X-Men????? LOL I'm going to flip a coin too funny too funny

Underworld wins too funny

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   24/5/2012, 00:56

Aaahaha. Laughing so hard at the thought of Wolverine and Deathstrike married with kids.
too funny

I love it when stuff like this happens, I get so into it haha!
Ahh good idea using FP's Jet! - I'd have no clue where to even start with making a new one from scratch.
But to be fair not that much needs to change, we could always give it a go privately and see how it looks with just a retexture...
and if we ask nicely I'm sure he'd let us include it with the mansion.
If it doesn't turn out right or he says no to the retexture, then I'm not giving up! ... just have to learn how to make things like that and we'll have our own X-Jet!

Yay for Underworld! Keep us updated!
I'm going on a hunt for CC for one of my Lost sims, then it's sleepy time for me haha!
more love more love

Back to top Go down
Tasha Seventyseven Sims
Master member
Master member

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   25/5/2012, 05:23

OMG!!!!!! I am doing me some cartwheels over this!!!! HAha, the son and I are such big comic and X-men fans. You name and we know it, he draws and you would totally freak, his dream is to be an comic book writter, he writes it and makes pictures at 12 and is amazing. love and miss you girly!!!!!! kissy 2 kissy 2 kissy 2 kissy 2

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   25/5/2012, 11:31

Ahhhh!! Tasha hun that's EPIC!
Aww it's amazing he's so ambitious, I love it! Very Happy My little sister wants to be an anime/manga artist, she's exactly the same! It's so cute haha!

Big love!
luv u
more love more love
Back to top Go down
LeHob

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   25/5/2012, 20:59

Adore these!
Ah how I love Comics! What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you

Back to top Go down
isla87

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   25/5/2012, 21:33

Ahhh thanks! love2u

I've got another couple of sets on the way as soon as I've got time to finish them off - A movie character version of this set and another comic set with different characters Very Happy

more love more love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)   

Back to top Go down

isla's X-Men Picture Set 1 (Comic Book Characters Version)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1